What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Ehhh... I'll vote A, rest. Not sex - I'm fairly sure Elena's tired of being ridden like the only bull at a rodeo - although cuddling might be in the cards.

I wonder if Brandi's got any comments?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Rest and relax after a long hard day of work

(Shitty update I know folks, and long overdue, but I've had a shitty week too, so it evens out. Plus with Christmas and everything updating is a lot harder than normal. When I can get some alone time away from family that just don't know when to fuck off I'll actually be able to update a little more frequently.)

"I think I'll rest for the night and try to heal the corruption some in the morning, I'm dead tired after all of that," Elena replied to Julie, letting them all know she was a bit too tired for healing, which meant she was probably a bit too tired for sex at the moment as well, which didn't really matter too much as Julie and Mia were both pregnant at the moment as well, so it all worked out for them in the end.

With that the lot of them decided to take it easy for the rest of the night, with Elena retiring early to the bedroom where she got a book from the bookshelf Julie had in there and read it to give her something to do, while Mia and Julie went with Sophia to show her around and talk to her for a while. Nearly two hours later, Elena finally got tired enough to go on to sleep and went ahead and put her book down, then undressed herself to get under the blankets. After a few minutes of laying there, tossing and turning a bit, Elena heard the door open and in came Julie and Mia, with Sophia close behind them.

"Oh Elena, I didn't know you were already going to sleep," Mia said, coming over and slipping out of her clothing until she was wearing only her panties, then she climbed into the bed with Elena, with Julie doing the same thing save she stripped down to nothing at all and got in on the opposite side of her.

"I've only been trying to go to sleep for a few minutes now, but I've mainly been tossing and turning," Elena replied, smiling when she saw them all come in, and giggling when Mia and Julie snuggled up beside her under the blankets.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you all tonight at least, I don't like sleeping alone, plus its quite cool down here and I'm cold, and we succubi like to cuddle when we're cold," Sophia said as the others nodded to let her know they didn't mind her joining them, where Sophia then hopped under the blankets with them and snuggled up behind Mia.

Once in the bed, the four of them snuggled together with each other, with Sophia eventually climbing over Mia to lay atop Elena, with her wings draping down over Mia and Julie to add to the warmth they were getting from snuggling up to Elena. Soon after that when they started to fall asleep, Elena felt a kick in her stomach, which scared her slightly as she let out a pained gasp.

"What is it Elena?" Julie asked, raising up with a worried look on her face.

"I... I think its time for whatever this is to c-come out," Elena panted, grasping her stomach with both hands as Sophia got up and off of her, a worried look on her face too.

"Come on then, let's get you to the infirmary so we can get you something for the pain and get that thing out of you," Julie said, with the three of them raising up and helping Elena to the infirmary room.

After half an hour and many cries of pain later, Elena finally pushed out a pinkish colored beast that was very much like the thing that had raped her earlier, looking merely like a miniature version of it. Elena was quite sore after she'd birthed the strange creature, which Julie took out of the room with Brandi and said that she was going to put it somewhere out of the way. After giving her a potion to ease her pain and letting her rest for another half an hour, and after helping her get cleaned up from the birthing, the girls helped Elena back to the bedroom, where she quickly fell asleep as soon as she was on the bed, with the other three snuggling up to her.

The next morning when Elena woke, she would find Sophia and Mia still snuggled against her, though Sophia was now where Julie had been instead of behind Mia, and Julie was nowhere to be seen at the moment. Elena noticed that Sophia and Mia neither one were awake yet. She maneuvered out from under the two of them and raised up so she could stretch, where she then went to the bathroom to relieve herself before getting cleaned up for the day.

"Ah Elena, you're already awake, I was worried you wouldn't feel like it after last night, but it seems the magical properties of this place work on you the same as the rest of the inhabitants," Julie said as she came in to the bathroom and saw Elena already awake.

"Yeah amazingly I'm not really all that sore. I'm sure that's another thing this dungeon does, so that girls can be bred faster huh, can't be angry about that," Elena said, remarking on the fast recovery from the birthing the night before. "Speaking of this though. Where did you take the... thing I gave birth to?" Elena asked after a moment.

"Brandi and I took it to another part of the sanctuary, what I can only assume is a prison of sorts, as it's a pit," Julie replied, stepping into the bathroom and giving a gentle hug to Elena from behind, reaching around and fondling the young angel's member, causing Elena to shudder a bit.

After that, Elena followed Julie out and on into their little dining room to wait for breakfast, thankful that the large weight in her belly was now gone so she could move around good again. Elena saw Brandi walking into the room carrying a plateful of food in her hands, which looked absolutely delicious. Elena, wanting to help out got up and took the plate from Brandi, who blushed a little bit and smiled at the young angel.

"Um... thank you lady Elena. And... I'm sorry about when we first met, when lady Julie and myself raped you and lady Mia. I didn't really have the courage until now to really say anything to you, and I just wanted to apologize for it," Brandi said when Elena took the plate of food from her, bowing to Elena as she apologized.

"Oh Brandi, there's no need to apologize really. I mean you couldn't help yourself really, and Julie... well I kind of think she'd have sex with anything that didn't screw her first. So don't worry about it okay sweetie," Elena replied as she set the plate down, pulling the human futanari girl into a momentary hug before letting her go.

Brandi smiled as she was hugged, apparently feeling a lot better that Elena wasn't angry with her as when she went off she had a bright smile on her face and walked with a slight spring to her step. Elena went to wake the other two for breakfast after that, smiling to herself that Brandi had really been worrying about that so much. When she got to the bedroom, she found Mia already waking up, while Sophia lazily slept on, likely exhausted after the day before and what all she'd gone through.

"Hey love, morning. I smell breakfast, but I'm gonna head to the bathroom first okay," Mia said as she raised up, kissing Elena on the lips as she went past her.

Elena kissed her back and shook Sophia enough to finally rouse her from sleep, giggling at the strand of drool running down out of her mouth as the succubus raised up and stretched. Leaving the room giggling about Sophia drooling, Elena left the succubus to get dressed after making sure she got up and headed back to their little dining room to eat where she sat and awaited Brandi to bring the last of the food in, which she did a few moments later.

"So Elena... I take it you're going to eat first before attempting to heal those two. Would probably be best in any case, so you've got more energy and such," Julie said as she sat next to Elena.

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 67 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 16/16, SE: 16/16, PP: 0/18, AC: 3/3, status: fine, and pregnant by Elena for ??? turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (Gives +2 AC to the wearer.)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak(Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 12(+2 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 7
Magic: 6

XP level 3 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:
HP: 26/26, Pw: 28/28, PP: 0/30, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:

Equipment being worn: Nothing really, but she has clothing now

Sophia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Willpower: 10 (+1 to all Willpower rolls)
Magic: 9
Health: 10 (+1 to all Health rolls)

XP level 4 – 99 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Sophia's skills and powers:
Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Eat and go heal the two from the day before.

(B) - Eat and go explore the dungeon some more.

(C) - Other.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B: Alone.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A itz a time to git our juju flowing

Edit:also MF Life happens calm down no one is blaming you for no updates we shall wait for when you can write

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. And at any rate this update is good as per usual mind flayer, don't even worry about it!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Eat then try and heal the two horny girls

(I have been sick since Christmas, and now that it's over, hopefully more posting. :) )

"Yeah I am, might as well right, no sense in not trying to be at full strength before I try and all," Elena replied as she filled her plate up and as soon as she'd loaded it up and got her some milk poured to drink, Elena tore into her breakfast.

While Elena devoured her breakfast, barely taking the time to chew her food, Mia and Sophia both entered the room and got themselves something to eat as well, though they didn't pack their plates quite as full of food as Elena had, they still ate quite a lot, especially Mia, as she was still pregnant. Julie ate quite a bit as well, also because she was pregnant like Mia.

"So... what exactly will you have to do in order to heal them Elena?" Sophia asked curiously as they ate.

"Well... I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I mean I know it has something to do me using my healing magics on them and forcing my spirit energy into them, and a tiny shard of my soul, which I'll recover shortly after a little bit of rest. Other than that though I'm not completely sure what's supposed to happen or what I'm supposed to do. But I do know that the shard of my soul it supposed to merge with their souls and help to purify theirs somewhat, but I've only ever seen it done once or twice," Elena replied, explaining what little she knew about the healing process.

They chatted with one another while they ate, smiling and laughing as if they weren't in the dungeon at all. When they finished up though, Brandi took the dirty dishes off to clean them up, wishing Elena luck on her endeavor to heal the two girls. Once their food had settled and all, the four of them got up and they followed Elena to the room where the two girls they had brought back with them were still unconscious thankfully, as Elena didn't want to have to do this while they were awake and them be struggling to grab her or something.

Elena moved over to the bedside where the dragonborn girl was first and knelt down beside her. She then placed her right hand on the girl's chest over her heart, and she placed her left hand over both of the dragonborn girl's hands which lay on her waist. Once she'd done that, the others stood back and watched as Elena concentrated her powers, then, she focused on her spiritual energies, easing them slowly out of herself and into the dragonborn girl. It felt almost like being drained by a succubus or something else that could drain spiritual energy like them, Elena idly thought to herself as she did her work. Soon after starting, Elena reached deep within herself and grasped her most pure and precious piece of herself, her very soul. When she finally had a hold of her soul, Elena gently, very gently pulled and tugged on it a little, tearing a small piece of it off, where she then formed the very essence of it into small ball of energy about the size of a marble, which she then eased over the dragonborn girl's heart and forcefully pushed it in. The others looked curiously at Elena when she pushed so forcefully to push it into the girl, and when she noticed them looking so curiously at her she chuckled a little.

"I uh... as far as I know, when I watched the high priestess do it I mean, she forced it in because she said that a persons body could try and refuse the bit of soul you try to put in them and push it away, so you've got to do it fast so they don't have time to try and refuse it," Elena explained to them, which sated their curiosity for the moment as they all nodded.

Elena then began using her healing magics to pull the girl back to consciousness and heal her wounds more so than what she'd done the night before and the bandages that Brandi and or Julie must have put on them both. Once she had burned her magics enough to her satisfaction, Elena eased off and sat there for a few moments to catch her breath, the whole thing having taken a bit out of her, but too much thankfully. She got a drink of water while she waited to see how well it had worked, which she told the others that it was only supposed to take a few minutes before they would be able to tell, from what she knew that is.

About five to ten minutes later, after she had recovered enough to make an attempt on the elven girl, they all saw the dragonborn girl stirring in her sleep a little, then her eyes shot open as she took in a deep breath and let it out raggedly, her eyes darting around the room looking frightened and confused. She immediately began to panic especially when she found that she was tied down, and started panicking, already beginning to hyperventilate within seconds of awakening.

"Shh shh, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you okay. You were corrupted by the evil in this dungeon miss, I have healed you... or at least I tried to. Can you understand me?" Elena said to the scared girl, trying to calm her down as she placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder, and she nodded in understanding, letting Elena know that she'd heard her. It seemed that Elena's attempt to calm the dragonborn girl down seemed to have worked for the moment as her breathing slowed.

"I... who are you all?" the dragonborn girl asked, still looking quite scared to them.

"I'm Elena... this is Mia, Julie, and Sophia. Do you remember nothing of last night when you attacked me and Sophia after you were summoned by this strange and powerful woman?" Elena said to the girl, undoing her bindings and letting her arms and legs free before pointing to herself and each of her friends in turn, then she untied the ropes from her waist and forehead that kept her from moving her body around and shaking the bed.

"I'm... Kyra. And no... well, some. I... I was ordered and compelled to do things to you. My orders... they were to rape you. Oh gods... I'm so sorry, I raped you," the dragonborn girl said, apologizing sadly as she bowed her head after raising up in the bed.

"Hey it's okay... you weren't you. And I'm not angry at you, just the one that ordered you to do that to me, which she's now dead so there's nothing more to worry about with her. You're among friends here, I promise, and when it's time for us to leave this place we'll take you with us," Elena told Kyra, leaning over and hugging her, letting her know that she would be safe there with them.

Kyra wrapped her arms around Elena and began softly sobbing, where Elena then laid Kyra's head down on her shoulder and whispered to her to let it all out, which she did for nearly ten minutes or so. "I'll go ahead and say though Kyra, I wasn't able to heal all of the corruption within you, only a small portion. So you shouldn't risk going back out into the dungeon anytime soon. And I'm afraid to try and purify any more of your corruption, because I'm not sure what might happen. So I'll let the high priestess that taught me everything I know about the healing arts do more after we leave here," Elena said after Kyra stopped crying, wiping the dragonborn girl's tears away with her fingers.

When Kyra had finally stopped crying, Elena let her go and promised her that she was going to be fine there, but that she had more work to do, and so she went on around the bed to the elven girl's side and did much the same thing as she'd done for Kyra. Soon, Elena was through healing the elf girl and stood back up, stumbling a bit as she did so, though Sophia was there to catch her thankfully in the process. After a few more minutes of them all waiting, with Kyra watching on in wonder as she learned what had just been done to her mere minutes before, the elf girl began stirring a bit and woke up as well. She didn't begin jerking around like Kyra did, but she did glance around and noticed the ropes holding her down. She seemed rather... calm about it all, but she didn't look crazed any longer thankfully.

"Am I dead? Or was that all just a dream? Or... did it all happen for real and I've somehow regained my sanity?" the elf woman asked, glancing over from Elena all the way around the room.

"The third of those actually. You're safe now, and don't worry about raping me, I'm not angry," Elena replied to the elf, showing her a kind smile as she began undoing her bindings. "I'm Elena by the way, and that's Mia, Julie, and Sophia," Elena added, pointing again to herself and her companions just like she had done a few minutes before with Kyra.

"Forgive me for what I did mistress Elena, and thank you for saving me and... taking the time and effort to do so, especially after what I did to you with her," the elf girl said, nodding towards Kyra. "You can call me Sylvia. I... can't remember much before my time in here, and I can't remember how long I've been in here. So I don't know if there is anyone waiting for me on the outside. I shall serve you for as long as you wish it mistress Elena," the elf added after a few moments, introducing herself to Elena and company as the young angel finished untying her completely.

"I uh... I've never had a handmaid before to be honest, but... I don't really have any objections to you staying here with me," Elena replied, leaning over and kissing Sylvia on the forehead. "Are you both hungry by chance?" Elena asked them both after kissing Sylvia, to which they both eagerly nodded as their stomachs growled at the prospect of food.

Giggling a bit at them both, Elena helped them to their feet and together the lot of them headed on back to their dining room where Brandi had left the leftovers on the table, which the two ate heartily, not caring that it was a bit cold. They ate, and ate, and ate some more until they finished off all of the leftover food.

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:

XP level 4 - 67 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 16/16, SE: 16/16, PP: 0/18, AC: 3/3, status: fine, and pregnant by Elena for ??? turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:
2. +0 Oilskin cloak(Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.

XP level 3 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:

XP level 4 – 99 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs only 10 Pw for Sophia to use, because she's more proficient with fire magics)
Infernal rebuke – deals 1d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit, and can target up to two targets at once. (costs 8 Pw to use)
Fireball – deals 3d6 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit and causes 5 ongoing fire dmg, can target up to 3 targets at once. (costs 18 Pw to use)
(Passive) Sophia is a succubus, succubi have a mostly selective fertility in which they can choose not to become pregnant if they wish, however sometimes it may not work for them and they'll end up getting knocked up anyway. (When choosing to not get knocked up, they get a +15 to on their pregnancy rolls to keep from it, though they can also choose to get knocked up and get a +15 to get knocked up.)

Options:

(A) - Kind of just come up with whatever to do in the downtime, as I've got a little something else planned before Elena headed back out and all that.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Take the day for R&R and get to know one another, watching Sylvia and Kyra carefully in case they have a nervous breakdown or start suffering a ptsd panic attack, so you can be there to comfort them and help them through it.

Edit In light of that change day to morning.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well it wouldn't be for the entire day, but for a little while, until around lunchtime is when I had the next event planned. Elena and Sophia if she wants can go back out afterwards.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Intimate group bonding time

Glad you're feeling better!

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. Enjoy the company of Julie, Mia and Sophia while she is in the haven.
Glad you feel better.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: gang-bang style! *stupid repetitive music*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I'll vote for rest without sex. Possibly cuddling, but I'd think Elena would want peace to let her soul-wound scab over. Maybe find out if Kyra remembers what happened before she was enslaved. I'd assume she's not an Ashford descendant who came a-adventuring, but rather somebody kidnapped or ambushed.

Oh, yes, and make sure to warn the twosome about Baby Pinkie. Just 'cuz it's kindly and young (and thus probably doesn't have any eggs to lay yet), doesn't mean that they should be surprised by it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Rest and relax for a little while before going back out

While the two ate their food, Elena sat there and watched them in amazement, astounded that the two could eat so much. When they finally finished eating their fill, Elena finally decided to talk to them and try to find out where they were from. Kyra was from the kingdom of Bael in the far north of Midgar from what Elena gathered, and had traveled through neighboring Ellyria with a merchant caravan around a year before. About 2 months before Elena arrived in the dungeon is when they managed to place the time that Kyra was captured by what could only have been a demon of some sort that dragged her in from the way she described it.

"It was large... almost ten feet tall or so, and it had at least a dozen tentacles growing out of its back to grab you with. When it grabbed me in the dead of night while I went to go pee of all things while the caravan was stopped on the side of the road, it snuck up on me and grabbed me, shoving a tentacle in my mouth to muffle my screams for help before it dragged me off and raped me senseless to the point I fainted. The next thing I remember after that was waking up chained to a wall where I was raped by all manner of creatures for... I think a couple of days. Then the next thing I really remember clearly after that was yesterday when I was raping you with Sylvia," Kyra said, explaining what all she remembered just before being taken, and up until now.

"Yes it's much the same for me actually, save that I come from Eldana in the east, around the capital of Veress. I had come to Ellyria to train in the mages university in Ellysia for a year before moving on to Archanea to train there for a year. I had just finished my training in Veress when I left there and it was around the border between Eldana and Ellyria that I was taken unawares by what can only be described as much the same thing as Kyra described took her. And after that I remember much the same as her as well, many things raped me, though they did rape me for four days before I kind of blanked out and all. The rest is the same as Kyra," Sylvia said, her story much the same as Kyra's was.

"Well I promise that as soon as we're done in this place and I've destroyed the evil that dwells at the bottom, then I'll take you back to Celestia so the high priestess can purify you better than I have," Elena said, patting their hands with her own, trying to show her support for them and what they went through in this horrible place.

After that, Brandi brought them all a cup of tea to relax the nerves while they sat there, the two recently rescued girls accepting the tea graciously and sipping at it as they sat there. Brandi also handed Elena a cup of tea before going to wash the dirty dishes left by the two after they finished their food. Elena sat there for a few more minutes with the two, just making idle chitchat until they suddenly heard a cry from the bedroom, which sounded like it came from Mia.

Elena jumped to her feet and rushed out of the room, her wings flowing behind her as she dashed out. Brandi followed Elena out, while Kyra and Sylvia got up and came out behind the two of them to see what was going on as well. When Elena entered the bedroom, she saw Mia sitting on the floor clutching her belly, with Julie kneeling next to the young drow, and Sophia rushed into the room as well only moments after Elena and the others did.

"Oh good you're here Elena, I doubt I could have gotten her up on my own. I believe her water broke and she's about to have the baby, come and help get her to the infirmary room so that we can deliver the baby. I hate for the babies to be born in this place, but we have little choice in the matter I think," Julie said as Elena and the others began arriving in the room.

Elena didn't even wait for Julie to finish speaking before she was moving over to help Mia up, where she pulled her up with Sophia's help and between the two of them they managed to get her into the infirmary after a minute or two, where they then set her down onto one of the beds therein. They quickly got everything set up, with everyone pitching in to grab towels, a couple of buckets of water, the things that one would normally see in a birthing.

After half an hour and many screams and tears of pain from Mia later while Elena held her hand through the whole thing, they heard the cry of a baby and Elena, who had closed her eyes and clenched them shut opened her eyes to see her's and Mia's child in Julie's arms. The feelings of joy, amazement, fear, and wonder all hit Elena at the same time and she found herself shakily standing up and moving over to Julie where she reached out and gently caressed the baby's little head as it cried.

"It's... she's just like you Elena... she's both. A boy and a girl, or a futanari if you'd prefer. (sigh)... I wonder if our child will be a futanari, or just a girl," Julie said as she held the baby, then as the nymph got back up with Sophia's help to wash the baby off Elena leaned over and kissed Mia on the cheek, who was laying there on the infirmary bed, looking totally exhausted.

Sophia took the baby of of Julie's hands for the moment to let her sit down and rest, because she too was pregnant and needed to make sure she didn't get too exhausted. Almost as soon as Julie sat down she let out a gasp of pain and grasped her belly. Elena spun around to look at Julie as the nymph sat there holding her bulging belly.

"Well I guess we're about to find out what our child is going to be Elena," Julie said with a slight giggle as Brandi moved over as she rolled her eyes, helping Julie to lay back on the bed she'd sat down on.

Elena barely had time to look over at Julie being helped back onto her bed before the floor was rushing up to meet her. Huh... since when could the floor fly? Before Elena could make heads or tails of that question, she found that her face meeting the floor in such a way didn't agree with her, because for some reason the next thing she knew, she had lost consciousness and the answer to her question would likely not be answered until she woke back up at least.

"Elena... hey Elena. I think she's coming around everyone. Hey Elena, gods it's about time you woke back up. You've been out for an hour," Brandi said, patting Elena's cheek a couple of times as the young angel's eye's opened back up.

When she opened her eyes, Elena glanced around and saw she was laying in a bed to Mia's left, while Julie was in the bed to Mia's right. Both of the girls were awake and holding a little bundle with a baby wrapped inside, and both had pleasant, yet tired smiles on their faces. "W-What happened? The last thing I remember is... hitting the floor," Elena asked, rubbing her eyes, where she found that her forehead was a little sore.

"Yeah you kind of... fainted when Julie went into labor. I delivered the baby though easily enough. You're lucky that I've helped do it before when one of my little sisters was born, I helped mom out by fetching some of the things," Sophia said as she sat down next to her.

"Sorry about that girls, I kind of just... got overwhelmed a bit there I think," Elena said, blushing red as a beet at herself.

"Oh it's alright Elena. I kind of see why it happened and all, so it's no problem," Sophia assured her, giving the angel a friendly one armed hug before getting up to allow Elena to be with both of her newborns and their respective mothers.

Elena managed to get up where she then moved over to Mia and kissed her on the cheek, then she went over and did the same for Julie, where she found out that her's and Julie's child was just a girl, taking much after her mother in terms of looks. Her's and Mia's child however looked an even mix between Elena and Mia, having Mia's dark almond colored skin, Elena's golden blonde hair instead of a drow's normal snowy white hair, She had one eye of Elena's color, and one of Mia's, and she also had the radiant beauty of an angel only in the body of a dark elf. All in all she looked like a slightly strange yet very beautiful drow.

"I named her Celine, if that's okay. After my ancestor and all that," Mia said hesitantly, as if afraid that Elena would be displeased about hearing that she'd already named their child.

"Heh... Celine huh. Don't worry about it okay Mia, I was actually going to suggest that anyway," Elena said to Mia, assuring her she wasn't angry about it as she hugged her lover.

"I haven't named our daughter yet though Elena, if you'd like to help come up with a name for her," Julie said with a soft chuckle as she smiled down at her asleep baby.

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:

Attributes, XP, and CP:

XP level 4 - 67 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations

Equipment being worn:

XP level 3 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 71 points

Mia's skills:

Sophia's stuff:
Sophia's current stats:

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:

XP level 4 – 99 points
CP level 1 – 69 points

Options:

(A) - Wait for a short while and head on back out.

(B) - Same as A, but ask Sophia to come out with Elena.

(C) - Stay there in the sanctuary for the day.

(D) - Other.

Secondary option:

(1) - This is totally optional folks, but if any of you want to decide on Elena's and Julie's child's name then go ahead and make a vote on it and throw out a few thoughts. However if you'd like I'll make one up for her instead.