What's new

The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

Is it possible that another GM can pick up on my RP? It's been growing stale lately...
"plmnko turn to see the dates of the lasts updates of farren and his own blue thread. "

Unfortunately we are out of gms, but dont worry, Blue maybe will update your thread again.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A suggestion for a new trait:
Fast Learner - the character gains 15% more exp in battles and learn traits 15% faster then normal at every level. Max if 1.5x faster.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

this post will help to have all the info of the multiplayer egg game in order before continue.

Players who had Quid or restarted with other character
Ashly [squrdytrap] Status: The earth eat her/him
Inventory: ???
Exp: ???
Sex exp: a lot

[Kakkahousou]
Tsubaki Izayoi Kidnaped
Level 0 Trait: Sword Mastery
Description: A daughter from a rich family, Tsubaki lacks the usual contempt rich people have for the less well-off people. She is considerate about other people's feeling, but is not afraid to start ordering them if something doesn't go the way she feels it should. She has been ordered to test this game out by her family, who were involved in funding the game's creation

Physically Tsubaki is a fine specimen, 5'7 tall with a well-formed, athletic yet still sexy body. She has long red hair and piercing blue eyes. She usually dresses quite modestly, as is the standard within her family

Inventory: ???
Exp: ???
Sex exp: Many

[tentanarix]
Mitsuki Tamaeda Status: Fine, in a group of players
Level 0 Trait: Bow Expertise

------------------------------------------------
Active player/s

Tiffanian
Priscilla
Hp: 6 Ap: 5
Level 0 Trait: Magic [lv 2] Healer family/ Ice magic
First Aid: 1 Cooking: 1
Attitude: Priscilla is fairly repressed, and has been looking for an outlet for her desires. The EGG seemed like the perfect opportunity.
Exp:6/10
S. exp: 4/5
Inventory: Diary, PVP map, Potions: 3, 2 pair of clothes, Bondage pack, Carmen backpack: (1 outfit, 3 rations and a locked little box)

------------------------
Priscilla party

Michael
Hp: 6
Crossbow/Bow 2
exp: 9/10
S exp: 7/10
Inventory: a lot logboo (or male diary), dagger, 2 clothes, 5 rations, ???
monster loot bag or Carmen backpack: minotaur horns, blood, troll weapons, thief things, others loots.

Carmen
HP:6/6
eXP: 9/10
s EXP: 1/2
Staff Mastery lv 2
Inventory: Slave set (leather collar, Iron shakcles in all her limbs, Staff

Nicholas (Useless farmer)
hp: 3/4
Iventory: weapon, many herbs, roots and seeds

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm going to be very busy for at least the next week or so, so things I'm in are going to move pretty slow for a bit.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hi all, like all could see some old threads (points to plmnko's multiplayer game) are active again and in the future some inactive will have a optional game over (point to skull_man, x_man, tentanarix, lurker, RK777 threads), of course that in case than the players want to continue we can do it as it will be as a side GO or we can just start other game.

Another notice is that as the multi player thread is opened once again, new players can join (new members are invited too), for the ones that are scared to see their avatars die in hands of others players dont worry, the world of the game is very huge and at the start you can choice to play a solo game or start close another player. Also in case that a player die against a pk or have a really bad smut game over it will restart in another city, but when you get a 3th game over, the avatar will completely think that she/he is a npc and her/his world is in some kind of sex like-Apocalypse. Why the change in their mind? well is part of the story and of course it will alter the story of the player at the end when all this get over. Also if the player accept, her/his avatar will start with a corruption meter who will said how slutty and sex opened her character is or also the own player could decide it at the start of every session, but i dunno, that is not fun and i prefer to say how much corrupter the avatar is and then the player could accept or decline this, until both reach a middle point, meh.

Also, as happened to tiff character, an Avatar can evolve their class (like ragnarok or similar root class games), not only thanks for books, but also for events, earning bonuses in their stats and skills, but of course they get some little penalties to have the game balance, is not needed to kill to much as the player lvl up by their choices in the game and what appear in the dice. Finally in case of join a group of players, you will need to post at least two times per week and if you dont post after a time the game will continue and you will turned temporary into a npc until you post again, this to avoid than the others players get mad of waiting their turn (in case of very active players the waiting time could get decreased).

That will be all for the moment, i will be glad to see some comments (not about my grammar please, im giving my best to get better as all can see, sorry to all the players who resist it all these months : P)

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ohai, I'm looking to GM an EGG game.

To elaborate, I had a few ideas regarding EGG's system that I wanted to try out from the GM side of things. Among the things that would be included in this theoretical game are an ability system, destiny level, skill XP system, and achievements. The intention is that none of these will make any difference on the player creation side of things, you'll still create your player normally and jump into the EGG to engage in all sorts of debauchery. Most of these additions will be largely hidden from the player and shouldn't make a big difference on the way the player handles the game, the sole exclusion to that rule being the ability system. Indeed, in general I intend on keeping most of the purposes of these additions secret right up until a game has been started. :p

For those who aren't dissuaded by the idea of this exercise and would like to try this out, let me know in some way, be it through visitor message, shoutbox or forum PM, or just a reply. The same applies if you have any questions. It's worth noting in advance that any EGG game will something of a tertiary priority for me, with Dark Gate and another PbP responsibility coming first, but I would intend on getting a reply out at least once every day or two. If more than one person is interested I'll probably roll to figure out who gets the spot or see about running more than one game.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... sounds fine to me. I'll express some interest.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Show interest, but maybe until get completely healed [5 days]

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For those who don't lurk around the shoutbox: I turned to random.org to see which among those interested would get the slot (as, with DG3 already boasting 30+ character sheets, I sort of feel like I shouldn't stretch myself too much thinner by GMing several other games before picking up more threads there). According to the whims of the RNG, Tiffanian will be playing this experimental game.

Sorry to anybody inconvenienced by this! If Tiffanian's character bad ends, I'll run another game for somebody else.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Igorina

So, I had an idea for a game and I think EGG might be a good way of using it. The character will take a role as an assistant to a mad scientist, complete with weird experiments and a castle straight from a gothic horror story.

I'm looking for one player to start with, and then possibly a few others, after I see how it goes.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure, I'm interested.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Second. very interested

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds interesting.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The thread for Tassadar is now made, I'll decide whether to make more threads in a couple days, though I probably will, given the amount of interest.

R

Ryka

I am interested, and I think I have a character for you.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

At the moment I have one more idea for a thread, if there's any takers. Just post a character and poke me in the shoutbox or in the visitor messages, or something.

EDIT: Just putting the advancement scheme I'm using to here, so I won't forget it or some such.

Characters get 1-2 xp per fight and 1-3 xp per completed quest(depending on the quest and how well it's done). "Level ups" come every (9+current level) XP.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Today will be a really busy day, so i cant update anything until return from work, sorry.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone, i am interested in GMing a sort of sandbox game, with several different environments/continents to partake in, occasionally i will throw up some quest lines and maybe even the occasional hint to a subtle story, i am also going to be using a Perks system as well, special abilities gained from how your character is written, i am quite new to GMing and i would like to see how it is to manage a RP.

Im mostly on the Shoutbox and i am in the London timezone but i can be contacted via PM as well if you are interested in partaking, post your character sheet with your message and i will get back to you.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Possible interest here.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Litzy
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Student from an University School and second children of her family, she have a open-minded family, so she, her young sister and her brothers have a lot of freedom in their hobbies, of course than this dont mean than they have irresponsable fathers or havent limits. As she grow she started to notice how sometimes in her brothers rooms were some odd magazzines with naked women on then and she even find games and anime images of the same kind. At her young age, she just tried to avoid see them again, even when she was curiose about these topics, but her brothers could get mad if they find than she have look their things. With the time her curiosity make her get deep on the hentai and she look it as a normal thing on her home, but the school and her extra school activities make her put her attention on others topics and her friends.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Litzy as her family is an open minded girl, she like to take risks and enjoy each moment the best as she can. She looks to learn new things and her curiosity is a great part of what she is.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Dont worry, i like nearly any hentai from vanilla to extreme bondage. The only thing than i hate is guro and mutilation (limbs mutilation can pass if these are not so painfull for the girl, yet still try to avoid it) i love preg, tentacle, temporal transformation, mind break, lewd body corruption and others things than i dont remember now.
=======