What's new

The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

Hello everyone, i am interested in GMing a sort of sandbox game, with several different environments/continents to partake in, occasionally i will throw up some quest lines and maybe even the occasional hint to a subtle story, i am also going to be using a Perks system as well, special abilities gained from how your character is written, i am quite new to GMing and i would like to see how it is to manage a RP.

Im mostly on the Shoutbox and i am in the London timezone but i can be contacted via PM as well if you are interested in partaking, post your character sheet with your message and i will get back to you.
Possibly.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive thought of a better core combat system for my current threads, those who i already have threads running with will receive a PM detailing the new combat system and whether they want to switch to the newer one or stay with the old one.

I Am also available to GM one more thread if anyone else is interested in partaking, again, PM me if your interested.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ive thought of a better core combat system for my current threads, those who i already have threads running with will receive a PM detailing the new combat system and whether they want to switch to the newer one or stay with the old one.

I Am also available to GM one more thread if anyone else is interested in partaking, again, PM me if your interested.
Didn't you just yesterday say that you were too busy to play?

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't you just yesterday say that you were too busy to play?
I Also said i didnt feel like a right fit for the story and that i kept pushing the thread in the wrong direction story wise.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone interested in being a GM for me, if so send me a PM and I'll get back as soon as possible. I'd be using the same character sheet I used for the game Prinny was GMing for me.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I also want to continue my game, maybe we could make a resume so our Gm continue our threads. I could Gm you but lets try to find a brave person first.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I doubt Prinny will be able to continue my game Plmnko. He sent me a PM about 3 or 4 hours ago saying that he had personal problems to deal with that took up too much time to GM any RP's and then deleted the threads he was GMing for. I really wish he'd stay around to GM my game cause I was starting to have a lot of fun with it, but oh well I guess. Also Plmnko, I've read all the EGG games you've been a GM for so far and I think you've done a pretty good job on them, so if you want to GM mine then be all means, I'm game if you are. I personally prefer being the player rather than the GM, but I might try my hand at being a GM some time soon, once I figure out all of the mechanics for the EGG.

If you don't want to then does anyone else want to GM a game for me, PM me if you do.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=353707

You know, if someone was really mean, they could try to make this an EGG-wide event.
Maybe i could try something like this ( it make me remember what happened in the multiplayer threads)

Sorry to all my gms and players but i will be very busy these two weeks so i will update even slower than before. : (

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone with spare GM-itude for an EGG scenerio?

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, if there's someone with the time and energy to take me on for an EGG game, I'm ready and able to play. No rush, though- I'll be here when someone's ready and has a space.

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've recently taken up the GM bit all on my own, and I'm willing to take on a few EGG games. Let me know if you're interested! (Players will be chosen at random unless prior arrangements were made.)

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Willing to take on a EGG game or two, first come first served.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Something of a derp chart thingy for Flayer's thread. Them NPC girls explained a bit. The Sisterhood in it's current form is formed by these four ladies, all utilizing their gothic lolita style when out on a mission. Some have their personal touches on the set-up. Also, this is still unfinished as Flayer has not seen everything these girls have in them yet. And in case someone wants to know, their primary inspiration was Margaret Moonlight, a gothic lolita-style assassin from No More Heroes 2.

Mariela (Dialogue in Dim Grey)
Position: Melee Weapons
Physical Traits: Short, Average Figure, Black Hair (Loose, Long), Cute
Personality Traits: Tsundere, Calm, Fears Failure, Outbursts at Failure, Sunday Sadist
Combat Traits: Focused, Durable, Strong
Special Abilities:
Cybertech:
Servant: Garet
Characters of similar nature: Ryomou Shimei (Ikkitousen)

Lacrimosa (Dialogue in Red)
Position: Unarmed, Holy Magic
Physical Traits: Tall, Slight Muscle, Ample Figure, Pretty, Redhead (Loose, Medium-lenght), Nun
Personality Traits: Quiet, Unsure, Dedicated, Repentant, Masochist
Combat Traits: Crushing Force, Nearly Unkillable
Special Abilities: Demon Form, Blood Beam, Regeneration (Cybernetic enhancement), Holy Magic?
Cybertech: Regeneration System
Servant: Zacharias
Characters of similar nature: Teresa Beria (Seikon no Qwaser), Roberta (Black Lagoon)

Rachaela (Dialogue in Blue)
Position: Magic
Physical Traits: Tiny Figure, Beautiful, Frail, Blonde Hair (Very Long, Twintails)
Personality Traits: Wise, Aristocratic, Polite, Well-spoken, Considerate
Combat Traits: Potent Magic, Unaccurate, Frail, Wide Skill Array
Special Abilities: Magic Forms (Healing, Offensive, Utility, Augment)
Cybertech:
Servant: Garagan
Characters of a similar nature: Rachel Alucard (Blazblue), Evangeline A.K McDowell (Negima)

Isabella (Dialogue in Orange)
Position: Long-range (Pistols)
Physical Traits: Slim, Average Figure, Average Lenght, Pretty, Brown Hair (Long, Ponytail)
Personality Traits: Cheerful, Confident, Optimistic, Somewhat Trigger Happy
Combat Traits: Long Range, Dual Wield, Secondary Magnum
Special Abilities: Double Shot, Gunsmith
Cybertech:
Servant: Kikuchi
Characters of a similar nature: Roberta, Revy and Eda (Black Lagoon)

Last edited:

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are new characters being accepted?

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yes, but you must find a GM. The EGG is basicaly a completely open game where anyone could Gm it. There arent too much rules and are easy to adapt to what the gm needs

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Regarding what plmnko said, I'm not sure there are any GMs who will take on new players at the moment, but if you make a character, someone might pick it up, especially if you ask around. I'd GM myself, but I'm already having trouble posting in timely manner with the threads I have.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, okay. Will do. How will I know who a GM is and isn't?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Anyone could be a potential GM, you silly sausage. Some of us have done it more than others, and there could be new people willing to do it in the future, who knows. Currently active ones include myself, plmnko, Flayer, Wolf and Spider, I think.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aye what Guan said, I however am not currently taking on any new players to GM at the moment, same with me as Spodah at the moment for the most part. Don't feel that I could really take on any new threads as GM right now and still get to the other ones that I already GM and have time to myself for some me time. Sorries to any that are looking for a GM.