What's new

The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

Are people still looking for players or GMs? I could take a shot at either one, if there's need. I may not have the experience, but I'm willing to give it my best...

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, someone did just post a new character sheet a few days ago, albeit for a trap.

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No problem with running a game for anyone, to be honest. I just had family stuff come up, and I'm finally free of the worst of it, though not in the way I wished. It's just been a bad time, and a few threads will help take my mind off the troubles.

Rathuris, your thread goes up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for taking this long.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If you're looking for any other players for games to GM Green Jay then I believe I could squeeze another character in to play. I just don't think I could GM one myself because it'd be just too much stuff to have to think of and all. Just PM me when you get the chance and we can work something out, if you want another game to help take your mind of whatever troubles you've got irl that is.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, i sended a visitor message to Green_Jay before you MF XD

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can do three threads, but I think I'll make that as my limit. I don't want to overtax myself, and if new players come in, well, others ought to get a chance to GM, as well. I'll get Rathuris set up, and if Mind Flayer and plmnko want to make characters, I'll get you both going as well. In light of running three threads, I don't think I'll submit a character of my own just yet- running three is plenty enough for me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

What are the chances of getting someone to run me through this?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just these days there had been an increase at the number of Gms, maybe anyone else has already accepted to continue your thread, but if not i can gm you if you want. Actually, im also looking for a Gm for Elise's thread

====Bio====
Name: Elisa
Level 0 Trait: Archer
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): 5'4, Breasts B cup. Long, Orange colored hair. Violet eyes
Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Cheerful girl with a hidden need to explore the unknown, ussually this bring her to problems and the EGG will not be the exception

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am looking for a new thread to get started. Not get someone to fill in for Green_Jay. Just wouldn't feel the same with another gm.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So... I might be taking on another EGG thread for 1 or 2 players. The setting will be using early 20th century technology, except with more mad science. Oh, and instead of bow, ranged characters will be using guns, most likely, but mechanically it's the same thing. And magic, apart from standard blasts, will be more magitech and rituals, less spells.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am still looking for a Gm for an Egg thread. Think I can join you Spider? I do not mind if another joins me for a multiplayer thread.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've actually been attempting to have a new character in here for a little while. I even have 2 unusued sheets sorta lingering in the archives. If anyone's willing to tolerate my silliness, I can tag along with multi or single player games.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Okay, post your characters and we'll see what happens

Logos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Starting to get slightly more freetime, so I'd like to open advertisement here.

I am willing to run up to two games, and am looking to play in up to one game. Anyone up for it?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Err so. Question since Freeko was banned had to continue my game over E-mail and now that ended.

Do I make a new character for consideration or just offer up the still clean copy I have here?

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Found this thing off of 8chan's /monster/ board months ago, remembered I still had the tab open some hour ago. Figured I'd throw it in here for shits n giggles. Might use it if I ever end up overtaken by the warp and decide to try and run an EGG thread for some hapless victim.

tl;dr Smutty Status Debuffs

STATES:

(KEY: Normal Status/"Sexy" Equivalent/ 1st - 2nd - 3rd - and 4th tier of the "sexy" status)

Sleep/Dreaming: Relaxed - Languid - Drowsy - Dreaming
Humans tagged by a "Dreaming"-type attack will skip every fourth turn while they're "relaxed," every third turn while they're "languid," and every other turn while they're "drowsy." Once they're dreaming, they've lost the will to fight and can't be woken up through normal means.

Poison/Addiction: Mellow/Staggered - Floating/Reeling - Drifting/Intoxicated - Addicted
No continual damage is incurred while in the beginning stages of "addiction," though "mellow/floating/drifting" humans take the same turn-loss penalties as their equivalent stages in "relaxed/languid/drowsy," as well as a penalty to accuracy and evasion, increasing as the condition worsens. Staggered/Reeling/Intoxicated enemies simply have the penalty to evasion/accuracy. "Addicted" humans are functionally useless for the duration of the battle and cannot be cured through normal means.

Confusion/Charm: Charmed - Infatuated - Enamored - Seduced
Charmed humans will be less likely to target the monster that charmed them with offensive attacks. While "charmed," this translates to a mere aversion to attacking said monster. "Infatuation" means they will NOT attack the monster, and will buff and heal them when applicable. "Enamored" humans will not attack the monster, WILL buff and heal them, and will attack any team-mates or other monsters that harm the monster. This continues once the targeted human is "Seduced," and they cannot be convinced back to their party's side through normal means.

Berserk/Heat: Flushed - Amorous - Randy - In Heat/Rutting
While "Flushed" humans have no penalties to accuracy or evasion of physical or even magical attacks, they are more susceptible to Charm and Mesmerization/Binding attacks. Unless they have immunity to the status, they're guaranteed at least one token in the corresponding status if they're hit by the attack. "Amorous" humans will lose turns following an attack from one of said sources, and will sometimes (1/8 chance) lose a turn if an eligible sexual partner is involved in the battle, ally or enemy. "Randy" humans will suffer the same weakness of a "distracted" one, though the chance to lose a turn is changed from 1/8 to 1/3. "In Heat" or "Rutting" humans will abandon the battle and attempt to have sex with an eligible partner, effectively removing THEM from the battle, too, unless the human is subdued. Cannot be cured through normal means.

Blind/Dazzle: Distracted - Dazed - Astonished - Dazzled
"Distracted" humans lose a turn after being initially subjected to a "Dazzling" attack, and have a 1/4 to miscast a spell or botch an ability for one turn after that. "Dazed" humans lose another turn after advancing to this tier and gain a steep penalty to accuracy unless it is towards the "Dazzling" object/monster. "Astonished" humans once more lose a turn after rising to this level and are unable to attack anything but the "Dazzling" object/monster, though their accuracy is heavily penalized. "Dazzled" humans are either functionally useless for the rest of the fight or functionally a monster fighting the party depending on the "Dazzling" object/monster. They cannot be cured through normal means.

Mute/Brainwash: Impressionable - Complacent - Obedient - Indoctrinated/Assimilated
"Impressionable" humans have a 1/3 chance to miscast a spell or botch an ability and are weaker to "Charming," "Mesmerizing," "Dazzling," and "Dreamy" attacks. If they have resistance or immunity to said status, they are treated as normal resistances/immunities, but otherwise, they are guaranteed to gain a tier in the status. "Complacent" humans lose the weakness to the previously listed attacks, but instead cannot buff or heal their party allies. The 1/3 chance to miscast spells and botch abilities remains. "Obedient" humans still cannot heal or buff their party, the 1/3 chance to miscast/botch increases to 2/3, but the 2/3 chance and limit against healing/buffing their party is removed as per the commanding monster's orders. "Ordering" an "Obedient" human uses up the monster's turn. "Indoctrinated / Assimilated" humans are functionally monsters, fighting against the party, and cannot be cured through normal means.

Paralysis/Mesmerize/Bound: Fascinated/Thrashing - Spellbound/Struggling - Entranced/Wriggling - Mesmerized/Whimpering
"Thrashing" and "Struggling" humans will instantly be returned to normal status if they escape the binds of their foe. "Wriggling" humans will return to normal status if they escape, but if they are recaptured, they begin at "Struggling," not "Thrashing." Even if a "Whimpering" human is freed from the bind, they will not move or attack, having lost the will to fight, and cannot regain it during the battle through normal means.
"Fascinated" humans lose one turn after the initial status gain, and if they are not hit by a "Mesmerizing" attack within two turns afterwards, they return to normal. "Spellbound" humans lose another turn, and they only return to normal if they are struck AND two turns pass before they're hit with a "Mesmerizing" attack. "Entranced" humans only return to normal if they are struck thrice and they are not hit by a "Mesmerizing" attack between physical attacks. "Mesmerized" humans are effectively useless during battles and, you guessed it, cannot be cured through normal means.
ENEMIES:
DRAGONS:
Most every dragon worth his or her salt has a DAZZLING hoard, and while most prefer physical attacks, certain fire-breathing ones deal less with heat and more with HEAT. Of course, dragons are known to inhabit nearly all climes on the planet, and certain aged dragons have a certain authority to their tone that can render humans IMPRESSIONABLE, if not totally OBEDIENT.

SLIMES:
Slimes, more than any other race, are versatile. The most basic slimes are devoid of any "redeeming" qualities, but a mere half-step up from the weakest slime affords gelatinous beasts ADDICTIVE properties when they're more pleasure-minded. Bioluminescent slimes are capable of DAZZLING their prey, and the fumes from some slime puddles send unaware adventurers DREAMING. Large slimes can ASSIMILATE prey. Humanoid slimes, particularly intelligent ones, have learned to use their bodies' unique consistencies in MESMERIZING displays, and Slime Queens are true forces to be reckoned with, capable of nearly any type of attack a lesser slime can manage, as well as CHARMING their foes with tempting words and come-hither glances.
That being said, they aren't much more than slimes.

DEMONS:
Crafty creatures relying on the magic innate to their race, demons are characterized by an affinity for CHARMING their foes. Even the weakest demon has a pronounced ability to CHARM heroes and heroines, and as they increase in strength, their capacity is only augmented. Furthermore, stronger demons, particularly succubi, send their enemies into DREAMS of pure bliss. There also exist "primal demons" whose mere presence inspires HEAT, and, as demons are just as intelligent as humans, nearly any demon can learn MESMERIZING techniques that are only enhanced by their natural seductiveness.

BEASTS:
Just as the planet holds all manners of beasts, tamed and wild, there are likewise myriad beast-men (and beast-women) that skulk in the dungeons' shadows. Their abilities are limited primarily by what kinship they share with more mundane animals, but beasts are notable for heavy reliance on HEAT, especially those who would normally be domesticated. Relying primarily on physical attacks, beasts can nevertheless employ a certain degree of sensuality in their movements to CHARM their foes, though rarely do such strategies result in total submission. The lactation of certain beasts can be ADDICTIVE, and the warmth of others' bodies can lull their foes into DREAMS if one allows one's self to be BOUND by them.

CONSTRUCTS:
The results of magical experimentation by wizards, warlocks, and witches alike, constructs come equipped with a variety of enchantments and enhancements, depending, of course, on the personal tastes of their creator(s). More often than not, they have some capability to DAZZLE and MESMERIZE their foe by virtue of the enchanted gems used in their creation, though more metal-based constructs are keen on ASSIMILATING their foes. The stiffness of their movements usually prevents any fluid motions, though this is not a problem when their opponents are rendered ADDICTED to gasses and fumes sprayed from hidden compartments. Depending on the materials used in a construct's body, they may also be capable of BINDING their foes, but this is again subject to the whims of their creator(s).

UNDEAD:
The undead are rarely regarded as sensuous, owing mainly to their simultaneous lack of either corporeal form or the damage done to body after death and reanimation. This is not to say, however, that they rely on purely physical or magically offensive attacks. Spirits, for instance, are usually capable of BRAINWASHING heroes through possession and can turn sleep into pleasant DREAMS if an adventurer is caught unawares. Revenants are mostly physical attackers, though depending on the preferences of the hero in question, that is subject to change; still, there exist zombies who seek out monstrous magicians, who in turn give them DAZZLING glamours to mask their appearance.
The high-level undead are a different matter entirely, possessing powerful magic abilities. Liches BRAINWASH their prey with magic, and vampires can CHARM with their gaze or render adventurers ADDICTED to their bite.

FLORA:
The main weakness of monstrous flora is their typical lack of mobility, but plant-like monsters employ a variety of techniques to overcome this weakness. Most common is the conversion of normal floral scents into the MESMERIZING bouquets that attract both humans and pollen-carrying insects alike, some of which carry with them pheromones that leave humans IN HEAT or RUTTING. Vines and roots are more than capable of BINDING their foes, and once the plants' prey is captured, they can be made to ingest the oftentimes ADDICTIVE nectar that most flowering monsters have.
Of course, the vegetative world doesn't merely contain flowers, nor are their sapient counterparts all alraunes. For every Dryad keen on tempting her prey with ADDICTIVE fruits, there's one who uses her skin's natural toughness for physical attacks, and some plants are even capable of using their seed pods as makeshift explosives, though it's admittedly difficult to find either of the two arousing.

DIVINE:
Though the existence or presence of a so-called "Creator" is the subject of debates the world over, "divine" monsters exist as a subspecies of demons. While demons rely primarily on charm, dreams, and mesmerization, divine monsters focus instead on BRAINWASHING and INDOCTRINATION, their magically-infused voices compelling those who listen, willingling or otherwise, to surrender and submit to the laws the divinity follows. Angels of love can likewise induce HEAT or RUT with their techniques, and sometimes said abilities are MESMERIZING, too. While lower-level angels are mainly limited to these types of attacks, there exist "patron divinities" of nearly every subject and facet of creation imaginable. Their godhood is debated, but their powers are not, and it is possible to find one that specializes in nearly ANY type of attack.

ABERRANTS:
Whether it be creatures from the depths of the human psyche or monsters that defy classification elsewhere, aberrants are to be avoided. Even the weakest aberrants are inconveniences, as mimics and doppelgangers can turn inexperienced adventurers on their heads as they traverse dungeons, DAZZLING and CHARMING their targets, respectively. Shadows can lull their foes to unpleasant DREAMS, and woe to anyone unfortunate enough to encounter Elder Beings. Elder Beings, exemplifying the horrific qualities that aberrants have come to represent, mask their true appearances behind CHARMING and DAZZLING glamours, and their mastery over magical manipulation means that an improperly prepared party will quickly find itself BRAINWASHED by the poison honey of an Elder Being's words.
Aberrants, thanks to their mutable forms, are also more than capable of growing tentacles to BIND the unlucky targets they come across.

MARINE:
Though limited in the terrain they can traverse, marine monsters are nevertheless dangerous. Taking cues from their mundane counterparts, there are mermaids of all shapes and sizes with a host of abilities afforded to them by their similarities to common fish. Deep-sea mermaids can DAZZLE with their lures, and cephalopod-based mermaids can BIND with their tentacles. Besides that, mermaids usually have MESMERIZING voices, with a siren's being particularly potent, and there are some underwater beasts that produce ADDICTIVE venoms.

HUMANOID:
Limited by their relative weakness in magic and strength, humanoid monsters nevertheless find ways to work around these shortcomings in novel ways. They can be divided into three main types, each with at least one subspecies.
GOBLINS and their larger counterparts Orcs rely primarily on brute force to subdue their foes. The goblins are able to infuse their magic into potions and alchemy. Depending on the type of goblin, it can either affect a wide variety of normal status effects or it can branch out into more pleasurable effects, such as inducing DREAMS, HEAT and RUT, and ADDICTION. Orcs are virtually unable to use any magic that does not passively increase their fighting prowess, but have been known to go into HEAT themselves during fights, much to their annoyance.
ELVES and their Drow equivalents are more magically-inclined than Goblins or Orcs but are much frailer. They wield their magic offensively, forgoing the use of status-inducing magic. Nevertheless, they are blessed with DAZZLING beauty, and their elegance and glamours are quite CHARMING. Drow are just as DAZZLINGLY beautiful, but this is more often used as a distraction for their vicious physical attacks. Despite what you may have heard, it's still rape, even if it's an Elf.
DWARVES and Gnomes are tinkerers and rarely rely on physical or magical attacks. Instead, they fashion Constructs with what magic they have, and as such, they are capable of building Construct "suits" to ride into battle, each one capable of all the types of attacks a Construct can. Gnomes are more likely to attack "naked" than Dwarves, though these attacks are stealthy in nature. If they're caught, expect them to be CHARMING until they're let off the hook.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking for an egg gm if anyone would not be opposed to the idea, thank you. : )

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Setting seems interesting, would anyone like to take up another thread? :D I'll prolly be whipping up a char soon for kicks either way

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone feels up to it I won’t mind taking up a thread or two, or perhaps someone would like to take my character, I will most likely reply once or twice per day and my native language isn’t english so keep that in mind.