What's new

The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This thread exists to contain useful information for the benefits of both Players and GMs of the EGG. It will be constantly updated as the game evolves as players come up with new ideas and ways to play the game. The bestiary will also be located here in the future.

MAGIC 101
"Greetings PLAYER, EGG game management is experimenting with magic in the game world. There are many types of magical weapons, such as wands, rods, and staves in the game world. So long as you have a magic weapon to 'channel' your magic through, you shall have unlimited attacks. But if you lose your weapon, your magic will begin to decline in effectiveness as it drains your body. Right now you have a Mana stat of 3. This means you have 3 charges of magic in your reserve. Without a magic weapon, you will have to rely on this mana reserve to power your attacks. Once you run out, you can only attack with magic by taking Fatigue Point damage.* Mana Points can grow with experience. Also, you can use Mana Points to cast Magic Spells that you might learn from Spell Books hidden throughout the game world. Magic Spells will have effects that go beyond simple attacks, such as summoning creatures, party support spells, or area affecting abilities.

*Note - in this particular EGG game, Tantric Magic is available if you can find a spell book to teach it to you. Tantric Magic allows you to power your spell attacks by taking an Arousal Point increase. Spells will increase their potency depending on your AP level, but they will also be harder to control."

===

This thread will be left open for anyone to make suggestions or changes to the game. So it may be additionally considered an OOC thread.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The EGG Useful Information Thread (+OOC Discussion)

It seems everybody else sometimes have different Dungeon Masters, so to speak. Not all run by 64 bit. Would it be possible for somebody to set up a game for my character? Yes, he's male, but from what I've seen in other stories and reading is that there is plenty of other character NPC's that can be encountered, dealt with and used in different situations. I just enjoy being a male character, because it helps me act him out better. I prefer to thinking myself as an actor, not a writer. So it's hard to act as a woman.

Now to contribute: Are monster suggestions still being accepted? I honestly think there could be much more then just slimes and ropes. Monster Girl variety of course, Lamia's, Harpies.. but what about other things? Haunting spirits of the dead, Greek mythology such as the Medusa, or dangerous creatures without the need for sex like the Basilisk or Griffin? Variety for me has always made a good rpg game, unlike FF 12 which had 20 re-skinned wolves.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hi all, after the high quantity of players i want to use this OCC to request more GMs, i could also take this post to say that the players could use this thread to select their DMs and gms could use this place to put their log in time and if they still had space.

PS: two space free.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm currently full up as far as running threads go.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm looking into it. Checking mah schedules

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

J could GM. If anyone wouldnt mind having me. So just pm or visitor message me if you want me to run for you, I'll get to you asacp, as soon as conveniently possible.

Or just post in here.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The multiplayer of Ashley, Priscila and Mitsuki had two free spaces, it will be better in the future, as the plot is just starting, please send a pm or post below to imform me if you want to play it, you will get inside, but i warn that it will be a little hardcore, (no guro or nasty things. only will had tentacles, rape, slavery and other things. birth and pregnant are optional for the player)

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind taking on a game as a GM if anyone would be willing to have a rookie doing it, I really like the idea of the EGG so would love to take a small part in helping it grow :)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'll take you on using my earlier multiplayer character since Bot's decided to vanish again. I have no prob with someone new GM'ing, just don't go overboard too much

Name: Tsubaki Izayoi
Level 0 Trait: Bow mastery
Description: A daughter from a rich family, Tsubaki lacks the usual contempt rich people have for the less well-off people. She is considerate about other people's feeling, but is not afraid to start ordering them if something doesn't go the way she feels it should. She has been ordered to test this game out by her family, who were involved in funding the game's creation

Physically Tsubaki is a fine specimen, 5'7 tall with a well-formed, athletic yet still sexy body. She has long red hair and piercing blue eyes. She usually dresses quite modestly, as is the standard within her family

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, considering I decided to learn the system myself, I might consider GM'ing a few games after I learn whether or not I'm any good at this kinda stuff.

In short: THE RAZOR OF OCCAM IS OPEN FOR GMING.

Also, +5 idiot points for posting in the wrong thread.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Occam, if you're up for it, I'd like a GM.

====Bio====
Name: Sarah Bentof
Level 0 Trait: Sword Expertise 0
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Standing at 5'5", Sarah is a slender girl, having small breasts (for which she was teased in high school and is still somewhat shy about), but a toned body, not muscular, but strong. Her belly is flat from a regular exercise program that has led to a decent level of fitness. She keeps her blonde hair at about shoulder length, and her blue eyes seem to sparkle when she's happy.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Outgoing and friendly for the most part, Sarah is at her shyest when her friends start talking about anything sexual, having no real experience in the area. She also doesn't deal well with large groups of people she doesn't know, and isn't very good about talking with strangers outside of necessity. The one area she isn't shy about, however, is gaming. Sarah is a consummate gamer, having experienced almost every genre available and enjoying most of them to some extent. Roleplaying has always been her favorite, though, so when her friends told her about this new system, she knew she had to try it out somehow.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Sarah is obviously a virgin, only having had a boyfriend for a month or so in high school. Her knowledge of sex is strictly second-hand or taken from the erotic literature she secretly reads. She has developed somewhat of a fetish for rape fantasies, especially those ending with consequences beyond the immediate violation. Also loves the idea of being taken from behind. Doesn't share any of this with friends.

Also, she loves cats.

OOC: I actually have a fairly good idea of what I want to see, namely Sarah in a labyrinth (that she has to get out of) with people (and other things) trying to get her, though she'd never suggest that. Please make it one of the options.
=======

I think I've done this right. Please let me know if I haven't. I'm assuming the standard practice is that a GM with time/desire sends a PM to the player, yes?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll give it a shot once my RP Across the Void settles into a nice pace and I can get myself into the groove of posting 'round this particular subforum.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll give it a shot once my RP Across the Void settles into a nice pace and I can get myself into the groove of posting 'round this particular subforum.
Yep yep. :) Any vague idea when that'll be?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will be out all this Saturday and Sunday, bye : P

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, recently I've been doing monster stats a little differently so as to make upping the difficulty a little easier on me and more common sense (in my opinion). Instead of each monster having certain default stats, I've given them "weapon" expertise along the lines of the ones given to players. The examples so far I've been using are

Tentacle Expertise Level X (+X Attack, +(X+1) Defense)
Claw Expertise Level X (+X Attack, +X Defense)
Rope Whip Expertise Level X (+(X+1) Attack, +X Defense)
Slime Manipulation Level X (+(X+Y) Attack, +(X+Z) Defense) (Slimes are in my mind supposed to be really customizable and diverse)

Along with other skills like

Aphrodisiac Level X (.25X Chance of gaining 1 AP upon contact with the aphrodisiac)
Grapple Level X (Haven't worked out how to standardize this for all monsters, might just scrap that and add them as secondary weapon effects)

As an example, the tentacle monster Mary and Ai just fought had

Tentacle Expertise Level 2 (+2 Attack, +3 Defense)
Aphrodisiac Level 2 (50% chance of gaining AP on contact)
Grapple Level X

I've retained all the old rules for HP, however.

Might be useful to look at.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks good and interesting tiff. Might prove helpful for my threads I'm GMing.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I've been busy a bit lately, and may remain so every few days on and off, so I may be a little late in replying to things over the course of the next week.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

To my gms and players I might be slower then usual this week due to work schedule and my phone nearing it's max data limit on it's plan. I might be able to get some posts out after work in afternoon. But just a heads up if I don't post very quick or often.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Starting Sunday I'll probably be unavailable for about 5-6 days.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible that another GM can pick up on my RP? It's been growing stale lately...