The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Uhm, he didn't ask for ideas or contributions, it's an INTEREST get thread. He just wants to see if anyone is interested. DUMBASS. :mad:
The mad emote eh? I suppose now is as good a time as any to say: "umad."

EDIT: "Really?" Yes, really. Tenta.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

That doesn't excuse your blatant lack of ability to spell things like an adult. It's people like you that make this world seem like a place full of incompetent morons. Or rather, it's people like you that MAKE this place a world full of morons.
So leave.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

So leave.
Man, you took the bait again? You oughta read up on internet socialization, lemme start up your first lesson, The scene as it happened:

What you should have done:
]

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

cappy in case you haven't noticed, tentanarix has taken it all in good stride. I think you are forgetting the original reason why you had your user title, because you misread a situation and go charging in to attack an inanimate object. You aren't being some great hero for the cause, you are assuming a victory out of nothing something and then parading it as a win.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

I haven't forgotten at all, however, it was discussed with others before I did this, and it was entirely for recreational purposes. I simply enjoyed making that picture, and according to my reps I'm not the only one who found it amusing.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kill those fucking giants!

Whadda mean their windmills? Kill em anyway! Charge loyal steed!

yes a donkey is still a steed, fuck off.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

I found it amusing Next time I get a negrep, I hope it's from this guy again, it's full of both contempt disapproval AND humour, to the point but not too serious.

Also, yes Ranger Princess, that's exactly it, you've got me spot on, though the second part probably can't last too much longer :p

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The rep I got for this in the chatbox.

The two beasts look at each other, as much as tentacle beasts can, their two main members slowly coil around each other, pulsating to send their loving feelings between them. The first starts to rub itself along the sides of the second, as it shivers in anticipation.More members entangle around each other, rubbing themselves as the feeling builds, eventually they coil the coiled members once more, as they lovingly drive the massive member into their victim, the girl they had captured eariler. She screams in pain as the massive member steals her virginity, as the members thrust in and out. She orgasms quickly, the beasts feeding on the juices and growing, thicker and longer, they discard her as they wander off, tentacle in tentacle, to be alone.
~fin~

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, you're telling me I didn't type that?

... High five whoever that was.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Sounds like Toxic. EDIT: guess not.

Anyways...

If I had a nickel for everytime somebody told that shitty ass joke.

You'd have what, two or three nickels? I don't really see how referencing specifically how Satan was booted out for thinking about how he'd rather be in charge as a particularly common joke.

But hey, whatever. Personally, I'd rather get a nickel for every time someone says something a lot more common, but we can't all be ambitious winners, I suppose.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slavemaker Revised Now... 16th January 2011 07:12 You don't follow much, do you?

Not if it's written in Kanji I don't... Or any thing else that requires a font change to read or write... Not to mention most translation tools just plain SUCK so...

The pics thread. 10th January 2011 08:59 +Rep for entering the ranks of the not so anonymous. Welcome. ~WB

Annonymous? Me? Never...

The Reputation... 9th January 2011 08:03 Eww.... you bought it?

Yes I did, had it pre-ordered and everything... Got some good tracks on it but everyone focuses on that one... My favs of which are "Our Hero" and "To Catch a Predator"

Possible Remake of... 6th January 2011 06:27 I want your babies.

Well... Someones certainly enthusiastic... I will not deny a spawning, especially when they come to me!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am also embarrassed I couldn't muster up a half way decent retort other then that. And I wasn't even tired. As far as spelling goes even if I make a lot of typos my browser has a spellcheck which I try to make sure to use most of the time. Oh well, it's spilled milk. Moving on. :p

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

If you site the rules, at least do it correctly.

I meantioned rule63 since it refers to gender swapping so i was not sure what this was about, i was really confused, i didn't even know "site" could be used as a verb, so i checked dictionary.com, if someone wants to neg rep me, at least do it correctly...:rolleyes:

Firstly, Hyperbeam is a normal-type attack and as such isn't super effective to any type. Secondly, because I can.

:rolleyes:

Pale

Reputation score

To site something is to put it somewhere.

To cite something is to quote it, or refer to it.

Also.

I think I love you o.o : Also, "Heraclitus (don't laugh at the name)" - I just lost.

And a separate rep.

-Cappy

P

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

For fucks sake, that was months ago.

I knew posting here wasn't a good idea. :p

Besides i noticed this thread today, so it's obvious my stuff is old, all the latest bad rep was downright boringor uninteresting. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.