What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice update. It unfortunately comes with a couple of typos but that should be easy to fix.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most people are talking about typo's and bug fixes but I gotta say I am IN LOVE with this update. The hypnosis and willpower content, and the new conditianal enemy battle dialgue is soo good. You really did a number on this one and I can't express how much I love it haha

Kotone's hypnosis sessions are oh so sensually described and the build up is so absolutely perfect as well, you really have a talent for this kind of writing ^^
Mind fuckery and hypnosis is probably one of my stronger suits for writing.

But I'm glad you like the update despite me missing bugs in my testing pass. xD

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another bug I noticed, if you try to do the will trial without Kotone becoming your mistress(I think? at least that fixed the issue), answering "Kotone" to her second question triggered a fight with kunoichi trainee instead.

Also damn, Kotone's sessions were intense as heck, amazing job.

zyxxz

Reputation score
I added an extra footjob loss scene for the kunoichi trainee because I feel like there's not enough feet content in the game. You can either paste in the scene or simply replace the kunoichitrainee.json file in \renpy\monsters\Temple. Feel free to make changes to the content~

If Threshold is happy to add it to the official game that would be even better

Attachments

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You gotta love when you bookmark a thread so that you'll know whenever someone posts something but for some reason the alerts sometimes just flat out don't work, and you only just find out that people have been posting on the thread. Fantastic.

It feels slightly off topic, but does anyone know a way to make it so that ULMF will always give notifications when someone posts something on a watched thread?
I literally check this thread daily. I STILL haven't gotten any notifications of the update or any of the posts since then. If I wasn't going out of my way to check it I'd never know there was a goddamn update.

Never had this problem on other similar forum systems (ex. Xenforo) so.... idk what's up lmao.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished all the new stuff despite the abundant bugs, was just too good to wait for fixes.
Everything in the blue part of the dungeon is amazing, hit straight up most of my fetishes with Aiko.

That said, red part feels lacking, especially in comparison to blue. Awoo was very nice, but everything else is kind of sketchy. Are you planning to expand the temple more, or just the final bossfight left?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I literally check this thread daily. I STILL haven't gotten any notifications of the update or any of the posts since then. If I wasn't going out of my way to check it I'd never know there was a goddamn update.

Never had this problem on other similar forum systems (ex. Xenforo) so.... idk what's up lmao.
It's kind of infuriating. My best solution is to just go down the forum and look out for the eye icon to see if the forums have been updated, but I kind of wish it wasn't an issue at all.

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, is there any way to initiate a fight with Bed-Chan at all or is it just auto lose scenes?

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, is there any way to initiate a fight with Bed-Chan at all or is it just auto lose scenes?
Her monster json file is blank, so seems like she's limited only to events.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I added an extra footjob loss scene for the kunoichi trainee because I feel like there's not enough feet content in the game. You can either paste in the scene or simply replace the kunoichitrainee.json file in \renpy\monsters\Temple. Feel free to make changes to the content~

If Threshold is happy to add it to the official game that would be even better
I don't really like adding fan stuff officially to the game in regards to content, but individual scenes are a bit less on that spectrum. A bit.
If I were to add it in, I'd probably edit and tweak it a bunch, and I'm currently bogged down in the buggening.

It's kind of infuriating. My best solution is to just go down the forum and look out for the eye icon to see if the forums have been updated, but I kind of wish it wasn't an issue at all.
Clearly the answer is to keep the page open and just keep refreshing the page.

Just finished all the new stuff despite the abundant bugs, was just too good to wait for fixes.
Everything in the blue part of the dungeon is amazing, hit straight up most of my fetishes with Aiko.

That said, red part feels lacking, especially in comparison to blue. Awoo was very nice, but everything else is kind of sketchy. Are you planning to expand the temple more, or just the final bossfight left?
Red side was intended to be less sex focused, a bit odd for a sex based game I know.

There's two more fights to be added for the final stretch, and post content with Kotone.
I also want to add in victory scene options for the kunoichi trainee's.
Awoo and ice gal need a bit more combat content. As well as some fluffy content.
Some of the generic enemies may need some tuning up as well. (glares at tengu harpies)
I'm pretty sure people want to do Minoni, despite that not being the point of her character. So that may happen as post red side content.
Probably some other stuff i'm forgetting

Her monster json file is blank, so seems like she's limited only to events.
It's not out of possibility for me to add a combat option to her. But it's definitely not high on my to do list.
She could also probably use some fluffy content.

I'm guessing you want to fight her because you believe the combat would be fun, or because vengeance?

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Haven't done much with the red side yet, but general thoughts on blue side;

-Fox is cool, interesting twist there. Not really my thing overall (despite foxgirls being my #1 thing lmao) but she's written well.

-Tengu has an interesting mechanic, not sure how I feel about 100% hardcountering that approach to winning, I spent some time looking for ways to shut down the autocounter but couldn't figure out any. Could make for an interesting victory scene or maybe if you say, idk, deep kiss her then you can insert? idk. I like the battle overall tho. Can be very frustrating to have her facesit you and then just get RNG fucked to not be able to escape for the next 7? turns until you autolose.

-Bed-chan is pretty wut, but a cool idea

-Aiko I like a lot, both character wise (she doesn't seem to be an evil murder monster like the rest) and battle wise (she's VERY good at what she does and soft counters various stances, makes for a hard but fun battle if you happen to be focused on something she does well against). Really enjoyed her writing overall.

-Making out with Kunoichi trainee has... Aiko instantly wrap you in her kimono? Shapeshifting goddess or what?

-The lever room was hilarious and I do not regret pulling the last lever at all. Derpninja best ninja.

That said, I'm not sure exactly what caused it but goddess statue removing fetishes pops an error now - I SUSPECT it's due to the new Monstrous fetish which I mmmmay have picked up along the way. It says that player fetish list level has an index error, list index out of range? Whatever the case, when I did it it took my gold, popped a few error messages, and when I finished I still had Oral lvl2/Monstrous lvl1. I believe my starting fetish was Oral which further makes me think there may be some issue with the statue and Monstrous.

I am also ALL the fuck for victory scene additions, especially for kunoichi trainees as you mentioned lol - as much as I like femdom I also like flipping the tables and it's a Lucifer-falling-from-heaven level of original sin that there's no victory fuck for tengu (COUNTER THIS!) or lewding the kunoichis from a dominant position outside of the 3 lever pseudo-trap.

---

As for the alert thing, I ended up just changing my ulmf bookmark to this topic, lol. I may not get alerts regardless but I'll be damned if I don't at least see updates.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-Tengu has an interesting mechanic, not sure how I feel about 100% hardcountering that approach to winning, I spent some time looking for ways to shut down the autocounter but couldn't figure out any. Could make for an interesting victory scene or maybe if you say, idk, deep kiss her then you can insert? idk. I like the battle overall tho.
Psst, as a little secret from someone who edits directly from the game files maybe you should consider getting hypnotized fully or trapped in luminous bonds and fiddle around with some of the options there, you might be in for a surprise but don't tell anyone I told you anything this is 100% top secret information

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't really like adding fan stuff officially to the game in regards to content, but individual scenes are a bit less on that spectrum. A bit.
If I were to add it in, I'd probably edit and tweak it a bunch, and I'm currently bogged down in the buggening.

Clearly the answer is to keep the page open and just keep refreshing the page.

Red side was intended to be less sex focused, a bit odd for a sex based game I know.

There's two more fights to be added for the final stretch, and post content with Kotone.
I also want to add in victory scene options for the kunoichi trainee's.
Awoo and ice gal need a bit more combat content. As well as some fluffy content.
Some of the generic enemies may need some tuning up as well. (glares at tengu harpies)
I'm pretty sure people want to do Minoni, despite that not being the point of her character. So that may happen as post red side content.
Probably some other stuff i'm forgetting

It's not out of possibility for me to add a combat option to her. But it's definitely not high on my to do list.
She could also probably use some fluffy content.

I'm guessing you want to fight her because you believe the combat would be fun, or because vengeance?
The combat would be fun. I couldn't get vengeance on something as adorable and sweet as Bed Chan. She straight up hits too many of my quirks. Cutesy yet sadistic...I'd just jump in and be happy >.>

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v18.1 update is now out! It's almost entirely bug fixing!

Also there is now a discord server you can .

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It took me a while but I finally completed both sides. Things can get quite difficult if you just let your sensitivities and junk pile up. Kotone is awesome but it's kind of weird that Minoni does almost nothing in comparison. I'm excited to see the final part of the dungeon and (thinking ahead) to see what other areas the map will eventually reveal.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v18.2 is now out! More fixes, resolution change and a bit of content and balancing.

It took me a while but I finally completed both sides. Things can get quite difficult if you just let your sensitivities and junk pile up. Kotone is awesome but it's kind of weird that Minoni does almost nothing in comparison. I'm excited to see the final part of the dungeon and (thinking ahead) to see what other areas the map will eventually reveal.
Fetishes are less brutal now. Like they were supposed to be.

I'd like to add some scenes to Minoni, but she is supposed to be the nice guide and not trying to doom your efforts. Not that Kotone is.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, the kunoichi "fuck her mouth some more" option just sends you to the "head on your way" scene. Skimming the file it looks like the second BJ victory scene is named the same as the first so it never triggers? Changed the name of 2nd to fit the event train and it worked fine.

Either way, despite the typos I really enjoyed the various kunoichi trainee victory scenes, good stuff!

Oh and the rest of the update is ok too. <3

EDIT: also uh kinda seems like a bug that kunoichi trainees don't seem to give xp and tengu sometimes instantly lose after using that wind move? And goddess statue still has the error when I try to purge fetishes.

Last edited:

zyxxz

Reputation score
Well, the kunoichi "fuck her mouth some more" option just sends you to the "head on your way" scene. Skimming the file it looks like the second BJ victory scene is named the same as the first so it never triggers? Changed the name of 2nd to fit the event train and it worked fine.

Either way, despite the typos I really enjoyed the various kunoichi trainee victory scenes, good stuff!

EDIT: also uh kinda seems like a bug that kunoichi trainees don't seem to give xp and tengu sometimes instantly lose after using that wind move? And goddess statue still has the error when I try to purge fetishes.
I went through the file and fixed the spelling mistakes and corrected the event direction for the second BJ scene.

For those that aren't sure how to fix it, you can download the zip file and replace the json in the folder: \renpy\adventure\Events\VictoryEvents

Attachments

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...Gdi.

EDIT: also uh kinda seems like a bug that kunoichi trainees don't seem to give xp.
Like zero win rewards? or just exp?

And goddess statue still has the error when I try to purge fetishes.
If possible send me the error code.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update despite the bugs!