What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As a boob guy, I request enemies with more paizuri please!
As an ass guy, I request more anal stuff, or hotdogging. Both, actually. Mika is the only monster that-to my knowledge-uses her ass to actively dom you. Granted, Trisha can use it for hypnosis hijinks, but that's not enough. Or,

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Come to think of it only the harpies and imps do face sitting right? Could use some more of that. Right after paizuri, that is. Nicci is probably my best girl and has been since before she even had art. As a boob guy, I request enemies with more paizuri please!
Nursing is good too... I might have a slight lactation fetish left over/brought out from/by some hypno scripts I've use
As an ass guy, I request more anal stuff, or hotdogging. Both, actually. Mika is the only monster that-to my knowledge-uses her ass to actively dom you. Granted, Trisha can use it for hypnosis hijinks, but that's not enough. Or,
More hotdogging? I'd link Sir Mix-a-Lot but

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is just more reason for Mika expansion!
I'm tempted to write content where, if your fetish is over 5 or another threshold, you auto-lose to her ass-shake and she face-sits you to orgasmic bliss. I mean, I would need to run it by Threshold, but...

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm tempted to write content where, if your fetish is over 5 or another threshold, you auto-lose to her ass-shake and she face-sits you to orgasmic bliss. I mean, I would need to run it by Threshold, but...
There used to be a similar thing with the bag mimic Stella a few updates ago where if you had an oral fetish at all you would immediately lose to her, so something like that is possible to add, but there'd have to be some way so that you can avoid it if you do an option or two so it's not actually impossible to get past for balancing reasons. Definitely a possibility though.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
or you could just write it as a mod ;)
I'm not good with that technical stuff, and would likely screw up the scripting and end up ruining everyone's time with my incompetence. If I could ship a possible scene to Threshold and have him do all the hard stuff, I'd be content. lol

There used to be a similar thing with the bag mimic Stella a few updates ago where if you had an oral fetish at all you would immediately lose to her, so something like that is possible to add, but there'd have to be some way so that you can avoid it if you do an option or two so it's not actually impossible to get past for balancing reasons. Definitely a possibility though.
I didn't mind auto-losing to Stella, and if that scene was removed, I am definitely disappointed. I think auto-lose content like that which fits into the context and mechanics of the game is fine. Hell, you have an "auto-lose" with the "deliver supplies" quest from the get-go, so I don't see the issue with "your fetish is high enough that your character just lets it happen." Maybe I'm just being contrarian to be contrarian, though.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't mind auto-losing to Stella, and if that scene was removed, I am definitely disappointed. I think auto-lose content like that which fits into the context and mechanics of the game is fine. Hell, you have an "auto-lose" with the "deliver supplies" quest from the get-go, so I don't see the issue with "your fetish is high enough that your character just lets it happen." Maybe I'm just being contrarian to be contrarian, though.
Always a possibility on the contrarian point :p

Technically with Stella you could just flat out ignore her when you encountered the "innocuous supplies", but as soon as you decided to pick her up and you had an oral fetish it was GG. I think it'd at least be good from a balance perspective to have at least some feasible way to escape or not immediately lose, even if it was something that could even be considered actually worse, like (for example, not something I think would make it ingame) paying a toll fee to get past that would be more expensive than actually taking the loss and removing it at the temple. I just dislike the idea of encountering something with literally no possible way to get past it without losing. Like Sofia for example, she's nigh impossible to beat unless you prepare a lot beforehand, but she is still possible to defeat.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I mean, that's when you're either careful af to avoid getting your fetish score up or you're trying to blind playthrough and clicking "randomize" on the encounters page for an area rather than slowly building up to the more difficult stuff. To each their own, but-and this may sound a bit mean-I have zero empathy for the people who actively run into brick walls head-first and then say those brick walls are too hard and the developer needs to decrease the difficulty/requirements for smashing those walls with their heads. Nature intended us to learn from doing stupid stuff and to improve rather than constantly doing it over and over.

But, I'm getting a bit off-topic. The Stella thing had a pretty high fetish requirement iirc, so the Mika auto-lose would likely have the same requirement. I think that's what made this game unique, in a way. In a game like Illusionary World Mindia, where one of the enemies causes an auto-lose just by having a specific item in your inventory, it was cool to have the alternative "get out of losing" option but kind of ruined the appeal of the encounter if you were willing to risk it. In this game, you have the succubus inn which gives you options throughout to resist, which might actually have been preferable to just auto-losing on Stella. Something like "you do x" and then you have to hit certain checks to either resist, or (happily) fail.

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, if the fetish requirement to hit the auto-loss scene is higher than the starting fetish level, then it's your own fault if you didn't clear the problem beforehand. I would consider that a feasible way to not immediately lose. Well, as long as the game was at least hinting at you as to why you're automatically losing in the writing somewhere. I guess that might suck for the role-playing type that just want to play as if the player character had their own fetish, though. I don't know, do people usually leave the fetishes on when they pick up extras? It doesn't seem like there's any benefit to it, but I guess it depends on how you want to play the game. Or is there like alternate text for having fetishes that I've been missing this whole time?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or is there like alternate text for having fetishes that I've been missing this whole time?
There's minor stuff in cutscenes that can lead to getting extra arousal here and there. The first example that comes to mind is the introduction, where if you choose either the breast or ass fetish it leads to some additional dialogue with Vivian and a little bit of lust builds up. Typically they're really short, are pretty infrequent, and have a minor impact on gameplay, but they're there nonetheless. You're not missing out on much.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, if the fetish requirement to hit the auto-loss scene is higher than the starting fetish level, then it's your own fault if you didn't clear the problem beforehand. I would consider that a feasible way to not immediately lose. Well, as long as the game was at least hinting at you as to why you're automatically losing in the writing somewhere. I guess that might suck for the role-playing type that just want to play as if the player character had their own fetish, though. I don't know, do people usually leave the fetishes on when they pick up extras? It doesn't seem like there's any benefit to it, but I guess it depends on how you want to play the game. Or is there like alternate text for having fetishes that I've been missing this whole time?
There is a "reset button" in the Goddess's temple for fetishes, anyways, so it's not as if you can't avoid content if you wanted to. The benefit of this game is that the content is written well enough to be short, yet appealing. And I was under the impression that it was a requirement to have 2 fetishes before starting, but I could be wrong. There is some in-game dialogue and content for fetishes (Trisha comes to mind), so yeah.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a "reset button" in the Goddess's temple for fetishes, anyways, so it's not as if you can't avoid content if you wanted to. The benefit of this game is that the content is written well enough to be short, yet appealing. And I was under the impression that it was a requirement to have 2 fetishes before starting, but I could be wrong. There is some in-game dialogue and content for fetishes (Trisha comes to mind), so yeah.
You only need one. You can go for as many as you want, but a minimum requirement of 1.

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's what I meant. Assuming that the requirement is above 2, which I believe is what you have to start at in one fetish, then you have a way to avoid an auto-loss scene by resetting fetishes before you go out. So, if you automatically lose to Mika's ass or whatever because you let your fetish level get to 4, I think that would be fine, because you could fix the problem and come back. That said, if there is actually extra content out there for having fetishes(I didn't know about that stuff with Trisha), players might not want to be forced to reset them to get progress because they want to be able to see the extra stuff.

SupremeGene

Reputation score
Right, i've played for a bit now on a new char, unmodded and latest version so far.
And the game right now just annoys me and makes me not want to play. Priscilla just keeps switching her grabs. She does the mattress attack or the footjob, and once i get free of one of them i won't even be able to act before the other starts hitting me. even when i used distract she just whittled me down slowly while i chugged potions just to get a foothold anywhere and it just didn't work.

Even when i had a big advantage, all of a sudden i can't break free from any of her grabs and HAVE to use distract. And if i try to use power up i'm immediately thrown into another grab, wasting my turn completely. I'd be fine if there was some strategy to it, and i can accept not being able to use power up in a boss battle, but it foregoes any sense of logic.

Adding to that it gets even worse when i get to the mountain. The harpies just alternate face sitting, or trying to have sex, or the minotaur constantly crashing into me and stunning me or atleast getting a sex stance.

I'm spending an overabundant amount of time just getting out of stances, and this is AFTER the patching where they 're supposed to wait after one grab is broken.

I'm having the most insane bad luck or the game simply doesn't like me.

EDIT: Just tried a double harpy fight. I'm lvl 18 and they're lvl 9. I get face sit and sex stance and wittled down without being able to actually do anything. Bondage net does **** nothing. Right now it feels like you need a very particular skillset of leveling in order to get anywhere and it just doesn't work. Sheesh.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Even when i had a big advantage, all of a sudden i can't break free from any of her grabs and HAVE to use distract. And if i try to use power up i'm immediately thrown into another grab, wasting my turn completely. I'd be fine if there was some strategy to it, and i can accept not being able to use power up in a boss battle, but it foregoes any sense of logic.
Power-ups have been a dead-end since day one. Even @Threshold has expressed discontent with it being "player spams weakness to win" and has plans to improve the combat at a later date. Also, only boss is Sofia iirc. She's supposed to be unbeatable, as Threshold has stated numerous times.

Adding to that it gets even worse when i get to the mountain. The harpies just alternate face sitting, or trying to have sex, or the minotaur constantly crashing into me and stunning me or atleast getting a sex stance.
Again, spam weaknesses. And, runes are your friends.

I'm spending an overabundant amount of time just getting out of stances, and this is AFTER the patching where they 're supposed to wait after one grab is broken.
I usually just tank stances, especially since my runs involve first ten levels being upgrading the spirit meter in the forest, then balancing stats and rune-hunting. Once I have level 20 and a fair balance of stats/skills/runes, I tackle the first dungeon. Most recent run, I cleared it at level 16 iirc.

EDIT: Just tried a double harpy fight. I'm lvl 18 and they're lvl 9. I get face sit and sex stance and wittled down without being able to actually do anything. Bondage net does **** nothing. Right now it feels like you need a very particular skillset of leveling in order to get anywhere and it just doesn't work. Sheesh.
Grapple moves/items are a dead-end. Also, 9+9=18, so the math checks out.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Giving Mika something like that for her combat may be something I'm planning.

Also can confirm more breast and ass content is coming.

That's what I meant. Assuming that the requirement is above 2, which I believe is what you have to start at in one fetish, then you have a way to avoid an auto-loss scene by resetting fetishes before you go out. So, if you automatically lose to Mika's ass or whatever because you let your fetish level get to 4, I think that would be fine, because you could fix the problem and come back. That said, if there is actually extra content out there for having fetishes(I didn't know about that stuff with Trisha), players might not want to be forced to reset them to get progress because they want to be able to see the extra stuff.
Feitshes now actually start at level 3 and cap out at 10, though the damage gain from fetishes has been greatly reduced.
This happened in the last minor patch. So I't's not too surprising people might not have noticed.

I'm not good with that technical stuff, and would likely screw up the scripting and end up ruining everyone's time with my incompetence. If I could ship a possible scene to Threshold and have him do all the hard stuff, I'd be content. lol

I'd say level 5 and above would be a good range for auto lose scenarios, and 10 for sure being good for that.
I can't actually recall how I changed stella's fetish interaction, I'm pretty sure she still has one. I just made it a roll I think?

I don't really want to start accepting player created content into the game... *stares at the UI, the mod loader, and WilliamTheShatner editing the game's writing*
Okay, I don't want to really accept enemies and events into the game from people, due to the kind of potential shit show that could bring.
Not saying it can't happen, just that I need to be really careful with accepting such things due to, well, a lot of reasons. Legal, writing, story, and scope wise.
Feel free to pm me anyways if you want though.

Right, i've played for a bit now on a new char, unmodded and latest version so far.
And the game right now just annoys me and makes me not want to play. Priscilla just keeps switching her grabs. She does the mattress attack or the footjob, and once i get free of one of them i won't even be able to act before the other starts hitting me. even when i used distract she just whittled me down slowly while i chugged potions just to get a foothold anywhere and it just didn't work.
Power-ups have been a dead-end since day one. Even @Threshold has expressed discontent with it being "player spams weakness to win" and has plans to improve the combat at a later date. Also, only boss is Sofia iirc. She's supposed to be unbeatable, as Threshold has stated numerous times.
Pretty sure he meant Ancilla the maid. Who I also want to rework a bit with the combat events and such. As she's currently pretty bonkers for the first actual boss in the game you're supposed to beat.

I'm having the most insane bad luck or the game simply doesn't like me.
I usually just tank stances, especially since my runs involve first ten levels being upgrading the spirit meter in the forest, then balancing stats and rune-hunting. Once I have level 20 and a fair balance of stats/skills/runes, I tackle the first dungeon. Most recent run, I cleared it at level 16 iirc.

Grapple moves/items are a dead-end. Also, 9+9=18, so the math checks out.
I think stances are probably too random when you try to escape from them, and plan to probably make them basically mini restraints with their own 'hp' bars, so getting out of them is more consistent.

Grapples/status effects from the player could probably use some tweaks as well.

Yuhan

Reputation score
The game is really easy once you understand a few things:

- Distract is OP
- Consumables are your friend
- Sometimes it's better to brute force a fight rather than be smart
- Power up moves are generally a waste

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've been wondering about something for a while and I finally decided to do something about it. People were wondering about what the best way to have a list of mods in a single location would be, so...

Tadah! I decided to try my hand at making a wiki. At the time being it's totally bare bones, but I at least wanted to have SOMETHING there. This way if people want to put the stuff they make down there and potentially include a little description and a link to download it alongside it, it'd be a nice way to see all of them at once. Plus, as a benefit of having it not be on ULMF means that people without accounts to either ULMF (including people who lurk alongside people from other forums like F95zone) or wikis in general can put stuff they make up.

For the future I kind of guess it'd be nice if it was a comprehensive wiki with everything on it, but I put the "i" in "shitty" when it comes to web development stuff alongside my lack of interest in putting literally everything from the game onto the wiki so it's probably not going to happen overnight or anything. Either way, it's an answer to a question that people have asked in the past.

Fingers crossed that people like it, and I'll probably update it with a little bit of stuff here and there every once and a while if nobody else feels like putting stuff in.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Giving Mika something like that for her combat may be something I'm planning.
Well, shit. I'm content with this knowledge.

I'd say level 5 and above would be a good range for auto lose scenarios, and 10 for sure being good for that.
I can't actually recall how I changed stella's fetish interaction, I'm pretty sure she still has one. I just made it a roll I think?
She has additional kissing stuff, and something to do with willpower, last I checked. I've tried triggering the willpower thing without knowing beforehand (I often look at the .json files for changes), and missed the actual requirements. That was roughly a half hour of effort. Still enjoyed the stuff I could trigger.

I don't really want to start accepting player created content into the game... *stares at the UI, the mod loader, and WilliamTheShatner editing the game's writing*
Okay, I don't want to really accept enemies and events into the game from people, due to the kind of potential shit show that could bring.
Not saying it can't happen, just that I need to be really careful with accepting such things due to, well, a lot of reasons. Legal, writing, story, and scope wise.
Feel free to pm me anyways if you want though.
I mean, I'm also incredibly lazy. I procrastinated, thinking that would be your answer, so I haven't done anything. Also, too many cooks and such. You've got a vision for your game. If I ever feel the motivation/confidence to, I might just make it a mod.

Pretty sure he meant Ancilla the maid. Who I also want to rework a bit with the combat events and such. As she's currently pretty bonkers for the first actual boss in the game you're supposed to beat.
*laughs in 5-0 win record*

I think stances are probably too random when you try to escape from them, and plan to probably make them basically mini restraints with their own 'hp' bars, so getting out of them is more consistent.

Grapples/status effects from the player could probably use some tweaks as well.
My issue with that kind of change is that multiple enemies should be making the interaction Hell to begin with. Even if you present the argument that it's unfair to players to have to constantly struggle, I defer to my earlier point about tanking through grapples/status. My only main complaint is on bosses, who, last I checked, don't have fetishes (may be wrong), so there's nothing to exploit? Anyways, it's whatever you figure, man. I do agree that harpy grapples can get dumb, especially when your action is cancelled from a divebomb.

On a relevant note, Kunoichi sleep-kissing is a thing.