What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess it is my save or something but when I go on an adventure and encounter an enemy the game crash, and there are times when I encounter 3 elves at a bar scene while on an adventure. VERY good game and thanks so much for the modding guide! I been wondering for some time how you can put pictures in!
If your save was from the last version of the game and you're in town, going to options and clicking the update save button should work.
If it was older than that it will probably implode.

New mimic is a super cutie. I really enjoy her concept and her lines, she seems interesting and similar to the BJ bag she's pretty fuckin scary if you mosey on in with your dick swinging and set her up for a fuckfest.

Looking forward to trying some modding, I've actually had a few ideas lately I want to play with... will probably start small updating the innkeep (yes I'm still on about her) but there are a few other event and monster ideas I've had floating around.

I have to say, I really like the new skills and stat strengthening - in the past I had found that Tech - Insert, especially if a little overleveled, let you one-round most stuff weak to it and with a little extra work you could destroy anything with it period. Even Sofia went down with a bit of work and no item usage in the 40s. Now that Willpower and Power have many more uses and Allure is better too I feel like skills not named Technique are in a better place which is a lot healthier for the game overall and makes me a little less prone to defaulting to just leveling Tech.

...Though the new Tech multithrust skill is absolutely obscene lmao. Casually doing 400-500 damage without setup is worth the 3x self damage. I've got to get working on a Power build to see what the highest single hit damage I can do is.
You should make out with the mimic and have sex with her at the same time, it's definitely the best plan and totally safe.

Modding should hopefully be easier than it was before as if something breaks on loading it tells you which file broke.

Tech in general was pretty overloaded before so I hope this opens up a lot of new options, and I'm sure something else is op now. xD
And multi hit moves are new so they probably need tweaking or something.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You should make out with the mimic and have sex with her at the same time, it's definitely the best plan and totally safe.

Modding should hopefully be easier than it was before as if something breaks on loading it tells you which file broke.

Tech in general was pretty overloaded before so I hope this opens up a lot of new options, and I'm sure something else is op now. xD
And multi hit moves are new so they probably need tweaking or something.
Oh believe me that was the first thing I tried. Hop on into to the rape box, what could possibly go wrong?

The results did not disappoint.

I loved both the fail-to-breakout message AND the one when you did finally break out - really set the scene and were hot as hell.

Discussing the limitations of the recall stone during the loss scene (victory scene more like it) made for some interesting inspiration as well, there have been shown to be a few limits or unexpected results of the fade-out mechanic, with some enemies being able to limit or even entirely cancel the return stone (mimic if she wasn't lying, innkeep) and others being able to resist the fadeout (flower waifu).

...Actually that reminds me, did that victory scene system ever happen? Some of my ideas are linked to that and while I can do them via events, it'd be cool to have different battle sex scenes too depending on victory/loss.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh believe me that was the first thing I tried. Hop on into to the rape box, what could possibly go wrong?

The results did not disappoint.

I loved both the fail-to-breakout message AND the one when you did finally break out - really set the scene and were hot as hell.

Discussing the limitations of the recall stone during the loss scene (victory scene more like it) made for some interesting inspiration as well, there have been shown to be a few limits or unexpected results of the fade-out mechanic, with some enemies being able to limit or even entirely cancel the return stone (mimic if she wasn't lying, innkeep) and others being able to resist the fadeout (flower waifu).

...Actually that reminds me, did that victory scene system ever happen? Some of my ideas are linked to that and while I can do them via events, it'd be cool to have different battle sex scenes too depending on victory/loss.
Other enemies will also be getting the restrain dialogue in the next major patch, along with some other stuff.

Recall stones are completely fool proof and will never fail. - The Adventurers Guild.

Victory scenes haven't been implemented yet, though there is a spot for them in enemy files as a place holder, it just doesn't do anything yet.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing this and I've been enjoying it lots, but I've found two problems that I'm not quite sure how to deal with. The first is more a question, and I was wondering if there was any music or sounds in this game? It's completely silent for me, and the settings seem to imply that there is music. The second, more annoying problem is that I crashed when I was out adventuring, as I was using a calming potion during one of the camping segments. I'm going to post the traceback.txt here in hopes that it might be useful (and sorry that it takes a ton of space, it just wouldn't let me attach them
----
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 782, in script
$ attackerGenaricYouOrMonsterName = getGenaricYouOrMonsterName(player)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 782, in <module>
NameError: name 'getGenaricYouOrMonsterName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\CensoredSoYouDon'tKnowMe\Desktop\0pEQwa_MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\CensoredSoYouDon'tKnowMe\Desktop\0pEQwa_MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Either way, I'm quite enjoying myself. It really reminds me somewhat of Corruption of Champions, albeit a much different tone. Probably the text adventure aspects of it. Keep up the good work!

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I have had an absolute blast breaking the game for the last few hours!

Fun fact: if you get too much XP (haven't found the exact value needed - seems to be in the millions) the levelup window breaks and won't let you ever leave.

Also, TIL that recoil is a percentage not a constant. Making a skill with 500 power is hilarious for oneshotting enemies - but oneshots you too. Totally worth tho. That poor elf never knew what hit her when a level 1 character fucked her brains out for 2200 damage in one hit.

Also while working with Inn scene, I noticed that it's very possible to lock yourself out of ever getting her bondage sex scene - I was trying a power build and auto passed that check every time. Worse, with enough Luck (whether from runes or a build) you can easily lock yourself out of EVER getting a scene with her. I'm not entirely sure if it's a problem or not, but in terms of making progress with her it kinda feels like there should be an element of randomness or choice nonetheless?

I ended up writing one (very long) additional sex scene for the inn event and got the setup for another, but... well, first try ever writing a sex scene lol, so I have no idea how good it is. Apparently can't upload JSON files here so I have no idea how to share it or if anyone would want to check it out in the first place.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I've found another kind of odd bug. It seems to have been reported before, where the level up screen "finished" button is lower than it should be, but for me I can't click it, and whenever I try it tells me I bought a soothing potion and I have 4 (where in reality I have 12). It's somewhat stonewalled my ability to progress, because the dreaded level 16 is the hardest boss in the game, but other than this I've been really enjoying this game. You've earned yourself a subscription to this forum.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing this and I've been enjoying it lots, but I've found two problems that I'm not quite sure how to deal with. The first is more a question, and I was wondering if there was any music or sounds in this game? It's completely silent for me, and the settings seem to imply that there is music. The second, more annoying problem is that I crashed when I was out adventuring, as I was using a calming potion during one of the camping segments. I'm going to post the traceback.txt here in hopes that it might be useful (and sorry that it takes a ton of space, it just wouldn't let me attach them
----
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Either way, I'm quite enjoying myself. It really reminds me somewhat of Corruption of Champions, albeit a much different tone. Probably the text adventure aspects of it. Keep up the good work!
There is no music or sound, ren'py has the settings for them built in already though.
I wouldn't mind adding sound or music but currently the best I could get would be open/free source music.

Ah crap I forgot to update the items with the new skill functions didn't I.

Well I have had an absolute blast breaking the game for the last few hours!

Fun fact: if you get too much XP (haven't found the exact value needed - seems to be in the millions) the levelup window breaks and won't let you ever leave.

Also, TIL that recoil is a percentage not a constant. Making a skill with 500 power is hilarious for oneshotting enemies - but oneshots you too. Totally worth tho. That poor elf never knew what hit her when a level 1 character fucked her brains out for 2200 damage in one hit.

Also while working with Inn scene, I noticed that it's very possible to lock yourself out of ever getting her bondage sex scene - I was trying a power build and auto passed that check every time. Worse, with enough Luck (whether from runes or a build) you can easily lock yourself out of EVER getting a scene with her. I'm not entirely sure if it's a problem or not, but in terms of making progress with her it kinda feels like there should be an element of randomness or choice nonetheless?

I ended up writing one (very long) additional sex scene for the inn event and got the setup for another, but... well, first try ever writing a sex scene lol, so I have no idea how good it is. Apparently can't upload JSON files here so I have no idea how to share it or if anyone would want to check it out in the first place.
I should look into that exp thing, that is a problem. An oddly specific problem.

Yes recoil is a percentage... I don't remember if I actually clarified that in the guide... Turns out it does but is vague so I'ma clarify that.
Not sure I should say the elf deserved that or not.

The inn probably needs some touching up for the sake of accessibility yeah.

You could put it in a zip first? Maybe?
I really should make a forum or something so mods have a centralized place to go.

Well, I've found another kind of odd bug. It seems to have been reported before, where the level up screen "finished" button is lower than it should be, but for me I can't click it, and whenever I try it tells me I bought a soothing potion and I have 4 (where in reality I have 12). It's somewhat stonewalled my ability to progress, because the dreaded level 16 is the hardest boss in the game, but other than this I've been really enjoying this game. You've earned yourself a subscription to this forum.
That's bad. I scooted the level screen up a bit but I'm guessing that didn't fix the problem.
And It should definitely not be saying you bought a potion!
Should hopefully have all these level up shenanery issues sorted monday.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah crap I forgot to update the items with the new skill functions didn't I.
If it makes you feel any better, they work in combat just fine.

There have been a few other crashes doing various things in combat, but I assume that's mainly due to some reactions to certain things not being coded (once again I should reiterate my lack of computer programming knowledge) quite yet, but it's no big deal. If it isn't a huge time commitment, one thing that might make random crashes less of a setback is an autosave feature that maybe kicks in at the end of a mission or every time you come back to town.

EDIT: I've been looking into the weird store leveling up softlock thing, and I THINK it has something to do with selling equipment to the store. I'm not entirely sure, and it seems to only happen some of the time, but that's what I've got so far. It seems that it overrides the Goddess messages for information about skills, because whenever you go to the screen without clicking anything it simply has the Goddess' chat box and an open and closed quotation mark, but if it's glitched it has some message about buying/selling something in the store instead. It still is normal whenever you attempt to level up a skill with the information, but if you click away it goes back to the original glitched store message..

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A few more questions!

-What exactly is Affection system used for? As a hopeless wuss I mean romantic, I'd love to use it similarly to the Progress system but I couldn't find examples of it being used in the modding guide or ingame (tho I might have just missed them)

-Is it possible to control the game over scene or have an alternate one? Alternatively, could JumpToNPCEvent and adding that event to the priestess simulate a game over? I'm not sure how to combine ReturnToTown, NPC events, etc to do that admittedly.

-It appears that the system for introducing NPCs to town (Requires: item) is not yet implemented, correct? Leeeet's just say I'm having fun with this innkeep thing and had the idea of letting her open a restaurant in town after you hit max progress/affection with her with the scenes I've been adding, but it doesn't seem that's possible yet unless I'm missing something.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If it makes you feel any better, they work in combat just fine.

There have been a few other crashes doing various things in combat, but I assume that's mainly due to some reactions to certain things not being coded (once again I should reiterate my lack of computer programming knowledge) quite yet, but it's no big deal. If it isn't a huge time commitment, one thing that might make random crashes less of a setback is an autosave feature that maybe kicks in at the end of a mission or every time you come back to town.

EDIT: I've been looking into the weird store leveling up softlock thing, and I THINK it has something to do with selling equipment to the store. I'm not entirely sure, and it seems to only happen some of the time, but that's what I've got so far. It seems that it overrides the Goddess messages for information about skills, because whenever you go to the screen without clicking anything it simply has the Goddess' chat box and an open and closed quotation mark, but if it's glitched it has some message about buying/selling something in the store instead. It still is normal whenever you attempt to level up a skill with the information, but if you click away it goes back to the original glitched store message..
It might have something to do with the store, I'll find out for sure monday.
And I've heard some odd issues with certain skills, I probably broke something when I was adding new skill types to the game or one of the many other combat changes I did this patch and just didn't have it pop up in testing.

A few more questions!

-What exactly is Affection system used for? As a hopeless wuss I mean romantic, I'd love to use it similarly to the Progress system but I couldn't find examples of it being used in the modding guide or ingame (tho I might have just missed them)

-Is it possible to control the game over scene or have an alternate one? Alternatively, could JumpToNPCEvent and adding that event to the priestess simulate a game over? I'm not sure how to combine ReturnToTown, NPC events, etc to do that admittedly.

-It appears that the system for introducing NPCs to town (Requires: item) is not yet implemented, correct? Leeeet's just say I'm having fun with this innkeep thing and had the idea of letting her open a restaurant in town after you hit max progress/affection with her with the scenes I've been adding, but it doesn't seem that's possible yet unless I'm missing something.
Affection is basically NPC progress/how much they like you.

GoToTown bloops you back to town with no other fluff. GameOver goes to the church res as normal. If you use TrueGameOver it goes back to the title screen if you're trying for bad ends.
And jumping to other events can do stuff such as getting out of a loss scene to another scene.
I'm pretty sure I forgot to update the event function list tbh, with some of the more recent functions.

I'll look into that, I thought I had the NPC requires item thing set up.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It might have something to do with the store, I'll find out for sure monday.
And I've heard some odd issues with certain skills, I probably broke something when I was adding new skill types to the game or one of the many other combat changes I did this patch and just didn't have it pop up in testing.

Affection is basically NPC progress/how much they like you.

GoToTown bloops you back to town with no other fluff. GameOver goes to the church res as normal. If you use TrueGameOver it goes back to the title screen if you're trying for bad ends.
And jumping to other events can do stuff such as getting out of a loss scene to another scene.
I'm pretty sure I forgot to update the event function list tbh, with some of the more recent functions.

I'll look into that, I thought I had the NPC requires item thing set up.
I was just going off of the modding guide that said the item thing wasn't finished, I'll give it a shot.

How do you check affection in a scene? Like AffectionEqualsToOrGreaterThan? One thing I always liked about CoC was the idea that you got different scenes based on how much the NPC liked you rather than solely doing quests so I wanted to try something like that here.

And to doublecheck, let's say I wanted to have an event or battle loss send you back to church a la game over, but lead to a different scene with priestess. I would set the priestess up with a scene for that, then use JumpToNPCEvent to call that scene at the end of the loss scene, then finish it off with a ReturnToTown to take the PC back to the main town?

I can't seem to get the "questComplete" function working - the last of the scenes I added for it ends with the following;

"GiveItem",
"1",
"Symbol of Bonds",
"questComplete"
]
}

I get the quest item fine (set it up separately) but the Mysterious Inn event just shows up again in the list, which doesn't make sense 'cuz I wrote it so she moves to town to start a business.

Couldnt upload a rar either so used a rando file sharing site to upload the mysteriousinn replacement scene and the key item, would still need to add item to item list, figured I'd share if you wanted to see it

---

Apologies for possibly dumb questions, I'm not a great coder lol, I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me.

EDIT: ok so with my phenomenal skills I broke everything again, any suggestions on what this traceback means?
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2400, in script call
    call loadDatabase from _call_loadDatabase_1
  File "game/gamecode/LoadDatabase.rpy", line 2, in script
    python:
  File "C:\H Games\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\H Games\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/gamecode/LoadDatabase.rpy", line 304, in <module>
    PrintException(fileName)
  File "game/gamecode/functions/functions.rpy", line 98, in PrintException
    raise Exception('EXCEPTION IN ({}): \n{}'.format(fileName, exc_obj))
Exception: EXCEPTION IN (npcs/Town/Trisha.json): 
No JSON object could be decoded
I do have a Trisha file in npcs/Town and she was added to the NPC list with a format copied mostly off of Vivian - as far as I can tell there's nothing cucked with the actual file. I realize it's kind of a vague question and I'll keep troubleshooting when I wake up, but figured I'd ask in case you had any insight for that particular class of error.

Last edited:

box

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been lurking around for quite some time, but this game has really impressed me and is up there with Zell's game for my favorite so far! I've been toying around with custom scenes and never knew you could do a bad end, so that's good to know! I was just curious to ask if there are any more scenes with Perpetua planned for the future?

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been lurking around for quite some time, but this game has really impressed me and is up there with Zell's game for my favorite so far! I've been toying around with custom scenes and never knew you could do a bad end, so that's good to know! I was just curious to ask if there are any more scenes with Perpetua planned for the future?
Seconding this on all levels, especially the Perpetua bit. She's fucking hilarious and adorable and I want to hug her.

When she returned as Perpetua LEVEL FIVE I was cheering in my seat because it's the exact kind of stupid meme shit that she would do and I love that about her. Her sex 'win' ending in her fading out too is friggin' hilarious to boot, great end to a hot scene.

SupremeGene

Reputation score
I love the idea, but as of right now the game is basically unplayable for me. I can't learn any new skills because if i do, the game will softlock me on the level up screen. I can't do anything but add or remove 1 skill point (the finished is greyed out) and the text is just "goddess venerae : You learned (name of last skill learned)!"

Edit:
Loaded from save, became lvl 3 and can't continue. My save is effectively dead and i have to restart again. This does not bode well.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love the idea, but as of right now the game is basically unplayable for me. I can't learn any new skills because if i do, the game will softlock me on the level up screen. I can't do anything but add or remove 1 skill point (the finished is greyed out) and the text is just "goddess venerae : You learned (name of last skill learned)!"

Edit:
Loaded from save, became lvl 3 and can't continue. My save is effectively dead and i have to restart again. This does not bode well.
I was having similar issues, and I'm not too certain what the cause is, what I've been doing to try to avoid this is saving after each mission, and alternating overwriting a save file each time, so if one bugs out I can revert to a previous one and not be set too far back. Until softlocking bugs fix, I don't really know what else can be done. Either way, it's still an early alpha, so you can't expect perfection quite yet. It's irritating, though.

Edit: to avoid double posting, I found another minor bug. If you go into a combat menu with more than 5 options and move to a second page then exit, for any other menu (with less than five options) nothing will show up because it's displaying the second menu. This can be solved by simply going back to the bigger menu and moving over to the first page again. Beware if you have all the magics and decide to do something else halfway through.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I'm guessing Affection will be used in a future update? Or is it just there for modders to make use of. I like the idea of raising affection and getting scenes for the people in town, as they are some of the characters showing the most personality so far. Maybe steal something from mainstream RPGs like having character specific side-quests tied to certain affection levels.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was just going off of the modding guide that said the item thing wasn't finished, I'll give it a shot.

How do you check affection in a scene? Like AffectionEqualsToOrGreaterThan? One thing I always liked about CoC was the idea that you got different scenes based on how much the NPC liked you rather than solely doing quests so I wanted to try something like that here.

And to doublecheck, let's say I wanted to have an event or battle loss send you back to church a la game over, but lead to a different scene with priestess. I would set the priestess up with a scene for that, then use JumpToNPCEvent to call that scene at the end of the loss scene, then finish it off with a ReturnToTown to take the PC back to the main town?
Turns out I didn't ever add item reuirment options to npcs, next patch will have that.
And an affection function like with the event progress. Thought I did that already as well.
And an option to go straight to the church to end off alternate game overs where you need Lillian to say different stuff. I was going to need that one eventually.

I can't seem to get the "questComplete" function working - the last of the scenes I added for it ends with the following;

"GiveItem",
"1",
"Symbol of Bonds",
"questComplete"
]
}

I get the quest item fine (set it up separately) but the Mysterious Inn event just shows up again in the list, which doesn't make sense 'cuz I wrote it so she moves to town to start a business.
It only affects quest and adventures.
Until the next update where it can also affect events. I was going to need it to do that eventually.

Couldnt upload a rar either so used a rando file sharing site to upload the mysteriousinn replacement scene and the key item, would still need to add item to item list, figured I'd share if you wanted to see it
I will have to check out what you made, Though you will probably update it alot once 10.1 is out given it's adding stuff you needed to do stuff.

Apologies for possibly dumb questions, I'm not a great coder lol, I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me.

EDIT: ok so with my phenomenal skills I broke everything again, any suggestions on what this traceback means?
Code:
Exception: EXCEPTION IN (npcs/Town/Trisha.json):
No JSON object could be decoded
I do have a Trisha file in npcs/Town and she was added to the NPC list with a format copied mostly off of Vivian - as far as I can tell there's nothing cucked with the actual file. I realize it's kind of a vague question and I'll keep troubleshooting when I wake up, but figured I'd ask in case you had any insight for that particular class of error.
My first guess would be you added an extra comma somewhere. They are a problem.
Make sure none of your brackets like this end with one. It does not like it.
{
},
{
},

Yeah actual full bad ends will be a thing eventually, I just already have the option there to do so.
I have many plans for the future. Perpetua is one of them.
And I'm guessing you mean more lewd scenes than the one she currently has.

Edit:
v10.1 should fix this issue when it comes out. Was originally going to throw it out today but I'm going to hold off to look into the issue more to make sure I actually got it because I think the leveling issue was caused from a few different sources.

I was having similar issues, and I'm not too certain what the cause is, what I've been doing to try to avoid this is saving after each mission, and alternating overwriting a save file each time, so if one bugs out I can revert to a previous one and not be set too far back. Until softlocking bugs fix, I don't really know what else can be done. Either way, it's still an early alpha, so you can't expect perfection quite yet. It's irritating, though.

Edit: to avoid double posting, I found another minor bug. If you go into a combat menu with more than 5 options and move to a second page then exit, for any other menu (with less than five options) nothing will show up because it's displaying the second menu. This can be solved by simply going back to the bigger menu and moving over to the first page again. Beware if you have all the magics and decide to do something else halfway through.
The one thing I saw someone say elsewhere is that it's if your energy hits the triple digits, which is what shunts the finished button downwards, but I don't think that was the whole issue.
And I assure you it irritates me as well.

Oh I know exactly whats making that happen, when I added the filter for the skills a few versions back I must not have put a reset for the pages there. That will be fixed.

So I'm guessing Affection will be used in a future update? Or is it just there for modders to make use of. I like the idea of raising affection and getting scenes for the people in town, as they are some of the characters showing the most personality so far. Maybe steal something from mainstream RPGs like having character specific side-quests tied to certain affection levels.
I plan to get around to updating the NPCs in the town. Alot.
I just keep ending up working on all the games systems, and more adventuring stuff unrelated to the NPCs.

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ahh ok. I'll probably wait to go crazy with the next few events I had been pondering until next update then and just experiment in the meantime, since I had been trying to use some of the not-yet-added functions already. And if adding Trisha as a town NPC dependent on the key item doesn't work then no point in going ham with that lol.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v10.1 is out fixing issues and balancing some things.

Ahh ok. I'll probably wait to go crazy with the next few events I had been pondering until next update then and just experiment in the meantime, since I had been trying to use some of the not-yet-added functions already. And if adding Trisha as a town NPC dependent on the key item doesn't work then no point in going ham with that lol.
It also add some features like the npc requirements

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
v10.1 is out fixing issues and balancing some things.

It also add some features like the npc requirements
CHANGE OF PLANS, BACK TO THE OLD FOREST FUCKFEST

Also did you have a chance to check out the scenes I had added? I uh, had never tried writing porn before lol so I don't know if it dragged on way too long or was a decent start or what