What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

I hope Rovana isn't too disruptive, I was thinking about what the chaotic but actually not evil pirate archetype would do and came up with 'pretend to do what the evil one would, whilest flirting with an enemy.'

^^

What she's doing is fine. Ireena isn't even that mad at the idea.

What she's doing is fine. Ireena isn't even that mad at the idea.

Its just funny to me that the key to solving this, in some parts quite grimdark (I'd rather die than become his and some of what Ludmilla said) setting might not quite be to act like a hero but rather an over the top villain, its like Rovana is channeling the 'Evil gets shit done' trope without actually being evil. ^^

Its just funny to me that the key to solving this, in some parts quite grimdark (I'd rather die than become his and some of what Ludmilla said) setting might not quite be to act like a hero but rather an over the top villain, its like Rovana is channeling the 'Evil gets shit done' trope without actually being evil. ^^

There is no one "key" to solving any of this.

I can't expand too much without getting into spoilers.

The adventure has a lot of options. You've only scratched the surface.

I've groped the surface. *sensual caressing noises* but options are always good.

There will be a bit of an action sequence occurring in my next post, it will be done without rolls because I need to achieve an effect. Spider has made indications that he isn't enjoying the game, so unless told otherwise, the party will soon be down a ranger.

This will change the group dynamic and NPC relations a bit, but I will try to make it a natural transition.

D: - Why spider not enjoying game x.x?? Too much smexy times? Too little smexy times? Too fast posting??

I'm not going to discuss the why of it publicly. You're free to ask him in PM if you like.

I'm not going to discuss the why of it publicly. You're free to ask him in PM if you like.

Would spodah want that? Otherwise, I'll just drop it.

I'd say it's a moot point now. We're moving on.

Edit: That's going to be a lot of responses, @ Rovana. Too tired to do it right now. Need sleep, but will try to have a response when I wake up.

Last edited:

Well, Rovana is looking for any way out of the dire situation. If they are just sheeps on the chopping block, bravado forth or back, she's just gonna bail, not a fan of dying, even if that means leaving Ludmialla Vita behind.

Last edited:

The party will need to decide what their actions are going to be when the dawn comes. If we need to split the party for a while we can make separate threads.

I dun wanna create more work of you but, IC, Rovana would be rather hesitant to go along with Irena for survival reasons. ^^

I'm fine with running a separate thread if the fellowship must be broken.

Well, all OOCish plan-reasons. Rovanas first and foremost goal is messing with Strahd, rather than getting and old man burried or his main target to savety. I'm quite sure that the party might reunite and cover some seperate headway, but, totally Ic speaking, losing Tristram should be shocking and polarizing, to some extend. ^^.

Certainly.

It's funny that Ireena is getting blamed for it though, and not the guy with the pointy teeth.

Rovana is not completely rational, obviously. Plus.. nothing Rovana can do to Strahd. A bit of it is clearly self-serving as my character -likes- being right in a 'I called it!' way.

(I'm ooc totally aware that this was mostly Hentaispider mostly not enjoying the campaign best as possible, and you using that to make Strahd properly scary, I'm just taking it and running with what happened.)

*peeks around, makes pirate noises*

Last edited:

I'm happy to wait a bit for a response if Esvele and Vita want to RP before going to bed. If players are comfortable with a skip to morning at this point I'm okay with that too.

As a heads up, I'm going to quite busy for the next week with RL stuff so posting on my end might be slower than normal. This will get better by the end of next week for certain.

Alright. I'm already slowed due to Holiday spirit. So this works out fine for me.

Feeed meeee roleeeplay.. errr I mean.. I did a big post cause I didn't know how far you wanted the action to progress. Feel free to send lewd/cryptic dreams Rovanas way or whatevs.

Sowwy. Trying to come up with something but brain not helping. Hoping Blarg's got something. If not, will pound something out tomorrowish.

Back