What's new

Time to get the fuck out of the US or stand up and fight

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone on this forum that lives in the US we have a problem.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has millions of large plastic coffins all over the US
Apparently FEMA thinks that there is an "emergency" coming that we will need to bury millions of US citizens.

There are also FEMA Prison camps dotted around the country.

So everyone join me in saying "We're fucked!" as we start to go the way of Nazi Germany.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Time to get the fuck out of the US or stand up and fight

Not sure about the prison camps, but the caskets are likely to be in case of an epidemic... at any rate I can't see America suddenly about to kill or imprison millions of people.

America's pretty big on freedom.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean like the right to bear arms that they're trying to take away?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure about the prison camps, but the caskets are likely to be in case of an epidemic... at any rate I can't see America suddenly about to kill or imprison millions of people.

America's pretty big on freedom.

TL;DR Version:
- Illegal warrantless surveillance and wiretapping of American citizens will continue under Obama.

- Top Bush administration officials who ordered torture and those that carried it out will be protected from prosecution under Obama.

- Top Bush administration officials who deceived America into a war will be protected from prosecution under Obama.

- The expansion of the military empire through continued occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan and further military incursions into Pakistan will continue and expand under Obama.

- Banker bailouts, reckless spending, inflation of currency through overprinting and global regulations stifling the free market, all of which were initiated under Bush, will continue under Obama.

- The militarization of the United States and the architecture of the police state that was set up under Bush will be preserved and expanded under Obama.

- The attack on the second amendment right to bear arms will continue under Obama.

Well, at least they are preparing for it. Or for something big, and it's probably not something good. And doesn't look like it's big on freedom.

This is also a good example of the limiting of freedom.

( )

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Actually Obama's not touching that, last I checked.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

May I remind you that our major news organisations do nothing but repeat the phrase "90% of all guns used by the mexican drug cartels came from the USA"?

Does this not sound like the precursor to increased gun control if not total removal of all guns from US citisens?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

May I remind you that our major news organisations do nothing but repeat the phrase "90% of all guns used by the mexican drug cartels came from the USA"?

Does this not sound like the precursor to increased gun control if not total removal of all guns from US citisens?
Of course it does. They're removing the guns from the US and sending them to Mexico...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"...a former constitutional law instructor, said some scholars argue the Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees gun ownerships only to militias, but he believes it grants individual gun rights.
I think there is an individual right to bear arms, but it's subject to commonsense regulation"

That sounds like not

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Time to get the ---- out of the US or stand up and fight

I'm sorry, I just get a little sick of Americans whining about gun control... it's so overdone.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Known some of this for some time now. We're giving rich incompetents who already control our economy (the Federal Reserve, the organization that prints our money, is a private company that our government used to have a controlling interest in) billions of our tax dollars to preserve their golden parachutes for being corrupt. We should have fired them, replaced them, and given them jack shit, like the Swedish did when their banks fucked them over, but that would be the thing to do under a free market economy. America hasn't been a free market economy for years. Now we're moving towards corporate feudalism. Wonderful, isn't it?

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Incubus I'm not whining about gun control. Did you even watch the vids or read the opening post?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yes I did read the first post. You know what else I read?

Ultimately, this is yet another American thread about Americans and things going on in America. The internet is full enough of this crap already.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok so you're saying I shoudn't worry about millions of coffins being stockpiled by my government?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Ok so you're saying I shoudn't worry about millions of coffins being stockpiled by my government?
Worry about it all you want. Just do it in one of the many places already devoted/overrun by Amerifags.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Worry about it all you want. Just do it in one of the many places already devoted/overrun by Amerifags.
Where the fuck do you live, goddamn China? Come on man, he's just trying to inform some fellow Americans that we're so fucked up the ass it's not even funny.

Just because you apparently hate the shit out of America doesn't mean he shouldn't post.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where the fuck do you live, goddamn China? Come on man, he's just trying to inform some fellow Americans that we're so fucked up the ass it's not even funny.

Just because you apparently hate the shit out of America doesn't mean he shouldn't post.
Fucking seconded.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, it's probably more along the lines of hating this scare tactic paranoia false information bullshit that has to be posted by somebody. Ever heard the rule "Don't be the first ass to bring up politics."

Oh, and RE: to this thread

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, it's probably more along the lines of hating this scare tactic paranoia false information bullshit that has to be posted by somebody. Ever heard the rule "Don't be the first ass to bring up politics."

Oh, and RE: to this thread
Who the fuck said it was false information?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Request that this gets locked, I see nothing positive coming out of a discussion here

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Request that this gets locked, I see nothing positive coming out of a discussion here
Despite our indifference's, we must agree on this. Lock this thread, for all that is good!

(you fucking asshole..)