Time to get the fuck out of the US or stand up and fight

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Time to get the fuck out of the US or stand up and fight

I dunno. There are two types of kids that annoy the hell out of me.

The kids who go around thinking that they're tough shit because they think they know what violence is.

And the kids who go around thinking that they're tough shit because they think they know what sex is.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bruce Lee once said, "If someone pulls out a knife on you, they're at a disadvantage, because they are only thinking with one weapon, while you have four." So yeah, in other words, I agree with Aika.
So true. And it's 5 if you count the headbutt, 9 if you count the elbows and knees.
The best knife fighters never attack with the knife.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I second the last 2 posts!

But, Obama's bill is in short to make it nearly immposible to own an AUTOMATIC weapon, while reinforcing our own existing safety laws...

But...

Most dont want to wait the extended period before AQUIRING the gun and then wait even longer for all the PAPERWORK...

So they procure an unregistered weapon, cause were american "Don't matter how but I'm gonna get one!" And THATS what they want to crack down on...

If you register a gun a civvie should have this new laws unnoticeabe!

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I third Dark's last post. But yeah, not enough people know what it's like to live in a city where the only way you CAN own a gun is if you buy it illegally. That's why I prefer to just stay at home where I can set up defenses should some unlucky asshole decide to try and rob me.

Lurker
Reputation score

With the proper time, tools, and materials you could build your own firearm. You could also build any number of other weapons, so I'm not particularly worried.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Firearm - yes. Ammunition - maybe.
An accurate, reliable firearm with high ammunition capacity that won't require constant maintenance - not so easy. Getting gunsmithing tools is a pain in the ass nowadays anyway.

Lurker
Reputation score

But still entirely possible, and made easier by the internet. Also made easier if you know any crazy old veterans.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Like me since I happen to have my own gunsmithing tools and a degree in firearms repair.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

First, a quick confession. I've been lurking for a while, but I registered in order to post in this thread. I didn't seen anything mentioned about this, and I don't plan on posting only here.

Now then. The plastic coffins? Yes, they are grave liners. The facility in the film in the OP's link is a storage area for a company named Vanguard Products. They produce a variety of plastics-based funeral products, especially grave liners. Using a grave liner is a standard practice or even requirement for a burial. As you can imagine, then, there are a lot of these things used each year. According to the company's VP, there are actually about 50,000 stored there, not hundreds of thousands.

As for the FEMA camps, basically they're a lot of different installations that have been mislabeled as concentration camps. Even in the video you linked, they identified some of their footage as having been shot at an Amtrak maintenance facility (specifically, in Indiana) The 'electronic turnstiles and prison bars' are, according to the superintendent of the facility, John Grey, relics of Amtrak's initial attempt at using an electronic system to manage employee log-in and -outs. (I realize that this could be used as fuel. "They were testing a system to controls the prisoners!") Apparently, since that video was shot, those elements of the system have been phased out.

I could and indeed probably should type more, but I'll pause there and throw up some links in response to the OP's links.

-Not the greatest source, nor does it debunk every claim, but this is a good rebuttal of some of the OP's claims. This is where I got much of the above information.

-In case you didn't visit the above link, the grave liners in question.

-An amateur video/documentary, shot more recently, about the Beech Grove facility.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Power to ya for the research

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ah, common sence had a ressurection!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can't get on a plane because I voted for Ron Paul...

Just sayin'.

Edit:
Found somethin' that backs up my nonsense.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Freedom in America is a double-edged sword.

I enjoy my freedom, yes, but a little more --CONSISTENCY-- in our laws would be nice. A little more --CONSISTENCY-- in our government would be nice.
Instead, we're ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Then again, I like to believe that's why people fear us :p

I think said it best: 'We're America, we're schizophrenic like that!'
(He wasn't on about the laws in America, but I think it still fits nicely >.<)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Simple things...
If America has more smart and educated people that isn't rude as fuck, maybe there wouldn't be people shooting people in the middle of the street.