What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Screenshot made it 100% Obvious now what the problem is.
Set your local to Japanese. Or use a locale emulator like NTLEA.
One moment Ill show what it does when I run it in japanese apple

stupid question oO how many tilesets are there after extracting? i looked into my graphic folder and i see only 2 D:, am I missing something

wait...... something seriously wrong here D: WTF D:

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One moment Ill show what it does when I run it in japanese apple

stupid question oO how many tilesets are there after extracting? i looked into my graphic folder and i see only 2 D:, am I missing something

wait...... something seriously wrong here D: WTF D:
Are you also extracting the original zip file while using Japanese regional settings? I know that may sound like a stupid question, as I'm not even sure there were filenames that weren't in English in this, but you never know.

Can someone tell me what to do at the huge root inside the cave inside the ruins?

Already did the area with the dogs, now it tells me to "examine the hole in the ancient ruins storehouse" but the root is still there and I can't interact with it. The other hole above the door doesn't have anything in it either.

EDIT: Figured it out myself, again, more or less. Seems like you need to get a sword from the weapon-seller, but I could have sworn the event didn't happen until after I talked to the wizard at the top right building of the town. Either I missed the event or you need to talk to the wizard first.
I did talk earlier in the thread about what I did to advance at that point, though I can't say for certain that I knew the exact requirements. I don't recall talking to the wizard, but who knows at this point? After examining the root, I went back to town, talked to the weapons shop clerk, went to the area with the dogs that unlocked, beat the pack of dogs that were there, then went back to the weapons shop clerk. After that, I returned to the root and was able to remove it.

Last edited:

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot hun but the problem I always get on this is "RGSS Player has stopped working".

EDIT: Got it to work after adding the .dll file but now there's a new problem. The return of the motherfucking letter boxes! :D

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you also extracting the original zip file while using Japanese regional settings? I know that may sound like a stupid question, as I'm not even sure there were filenames that weren't in English in this, but you never know.

I did talk earlier in the thread about what I did to advance at that point, though I can't say for certain that I knew the exact requirements. I don't recall talking to the wizard, but who knows at this point? After examining the root, I went back to town, talked to the weapons shop clerk, went to the area with the dogs that unlocked, beat the pack of dogs that were there, then went back to the weapons shop clerk. After that, I returned to the root and was able to remove it.
I have and when i looked into the japanese XP RTP folder location there all english D: so confussed here

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot hun but the problem I always get on this is "RGSS Player has stopped working".

EDIT: Got it to work after adding the .dll file but now there's a new problem. The return of the motherfucking letter boxes! :D
Open the Game.Ini and make sure it's like this :
Code:
[Game]
Library=RGSS104J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Jumble Jokers ver1.06 Partial
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

since no one has not answered my question yet..

im kinda stuck in "Lets go to memory room undergound for ancient weapon" quest
i dont know where to go anymore..
i got to the point where there's alot enemies in a room in cave.. and my char refuse to go there. saying we need an ancient weapon..

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To answer your question, go north in the room with the giant worms and leeches and get to the room with the memory pillars about the "ancient civilization". Go down the stairs and get the giant dick cannon. ('the ancient weapon")

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Open the Game.Ini and make sure it's like this :
Code:
[Game]
Library=RGSS104J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Jumble Jokers ver1.06 Partial
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=
You forgot to update the title one the ini xD just saying xD
Anyways thx for all your partials that I used so far :D

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the area with the dogs, that only appears after you go far enough in the game to where you need to go back to the weapon shop to cut down the root blocking your path. After you talk to the shop owner, you go back there and see the dogs go that way in a cutscene. Until then, the pathway doesn't even appear on the map (it becomes a very obvious dirt road after the cutscene).
I went back and talked with the mage and then the weapon guy but when i go to the big root it just says something random and doesn't cut it, wtf.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I went back and talked with the mage and then the weapon guy but when i go to the big root it just says something random and doesn't cut it, wtf.

Did you get the barrel of water from the refilled water basin thing next to the tree?

The blacksmith needs water from that which is why you had to go beat up the dogs that were blocking the water flow.

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you get the barrel of water from the refilled water basin thing next to the tree?

The blacksmith needs water from that which is why you had to go beat up the dogs that were blocking the water flow.
Dam forgot about that, sorry and thanks tho.

Aniway just finished the game, last boss was hard as **** if i didn't have 2 saves before the explosion thingy i woulda have to restart from the beginning lol.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This game was not quite disappointing, but underwhelming - not worth the 5 hours it took me to complete it at least. It had a good number of enemies, but that amount of time demands more varied content - the generic battle H-attacks could've been done better. It's a shame they were copy-pasted with nothing massively differing between them other than an extremely basic representation of the enemy. Also a shame is the fact that there's no real clothing damage system - The condition of their clothes only changes between stances (KO'd/0hp/standing iirc) and reverts when they change back.
Comparing this to my Adult GOTY, Timer Miko (Which did have its own shortcomings: http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26688 ) I'd rather the dev just focused on one character which would've allowed them time to create a clothing damage system and the art for it, and have several different CGs (Possibly depending on the level of damage) per enemy instead of 1 for each girl - It's probably my biggest gripe with adult games where it's the case, I find myself thinking "Is that really the only way that/he/she could fuck her/herself?".
The overall amount of effort it'd take would be comparable. 12 cgs per girl, or 48cgs for one character? 3(?) clothing damage states per girl, or 12 for one (Overlapping into the battle-H attacks)? Timer Miko, as I mentioned, went through a similar evolution; The dev's first game had 2 characters but as a consequence was somewhat lacking in content - what's there was satisfying as is the case here, but the difference is it didn't take several hours to complete, and the battle system was a lot faster.

Speaking of which, the battles in this game were fun in themselves surprisingly. Unfortunately, there's no higher levels of each enemy, so only the ones introduced in the level you're currently on present a real challenge. Eventually it just became a cycle of Blonde's max defense & area attack, Green's Attack up, healing and area, Pink's ice area attack and Purple's most powerful one. Never found myself running out of mana (or health, except the initial tree-monster encounters) in battles. What I did like though is that the enemies try to box you in on the "overmap" and are fast and numerous enough to pose a threat, but that's undermined by the fact you can simply retreat and the mob disappears. This is something that would've gone well in TM, because in that you would miss the first turn and start the battle with less TP if the enemy approached you from behind (And vice-versa).
Another complaint with the battle system is just how battle rape occurs, or rather the fact that it can go on endlessly - If the girls are all knocked down/post-orgasm, being raped or are stunned, it becomes an endless loop. Which would be kinda okay if you could skip through the CGs as quick as you like, but you have to wait for the sound effects and obnoxious flashing to kick in. The enemies seem to stick to H-attacking the same 2 girls, rarely going for the 3rd or 4th even if they're knocked down.

Anyway, I give this a 6/10. The art's good, it's relatively fun, but it drags on and drip-feeds you the CGs

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You forgot to update the title one the ini xD just saying xD
Anyways thx for all your partials that I used so far :D
Yeah is the problem with RPG Maker XP , in Ace its tied to the Data Folder, but XP it uses a ini file.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd noticed that enemies would start to only focus on two of the girls after a while, too, and started to wonder if it was a bug because they would literally ignore the other two no matter how many turns I skipped while testing it out. It could be based off of an H stat (e.g. the girls become more of a target as they're raped more), as I tried reloading to see if they would attack the other girls and it worked, but I haven't tried picking apart the game to figure out the finer points of the game mechanics (it doesn't help that my TA setup seems to want to pick and choose when it actually hooks and translates text in the game).

They also released yet another updated version with some more bugs fixes today. It's great to see the creators are keeping on top of things like this, but I'm going to have twenty different versions of this game backed up on my hard drive by the time they're done. :) I'm sure yugi appreciates the chance that each update will break his partial, as well.

Thanks for clarifying that; I hadn't realized that it was a necessary step, but I'm sure I interacted it on the way back to town, as it normally heals the party, anyway.

Newest version's below, if that wasn't clear, by the way.

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyway, I give this a 6/10. The art's good, it's relatively fun, but it drags on and drip-feeds you the CG
Can't deny it, i like this game and it's one of those that appear and it's "good", but for a while. I can't say that comparing this one against others that look really good at first, but when they get released, they were just bad, either quite disappointing. I give it an ok to this one, the person could have worked in many more things in this game, (More enemies, clothing damage, more scenes, etc) but i hope the dev gets more idea if plan to release another game (or at least update with new stuff this one in VER. 2)

What was the date the game "appeared" on dlsite? July right? Well for 4 months i can't say anything bad, against the one you posted it was a huge CG Fest surely, but the wait time what was it? 1 year?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't deny it, i like this game and it's one of those that appear and it's "good", but for a while. I can't say that comparing this one against others that look really good at first, but when they get released, they were just bad, either quite disappointing. I give it an ok to this one, the person could have worked in many more things in this game, (More enemies, clothing damage, more scenes, etc) but i hope the dev gets more idea if plan to release another game (or at least update with new stuff this one in VER. 2)

What was the date the game "appeared" on dlsite? July right? Well for 4 months i can't say anything bad, against the one you posted it was a huge CG Fest surely, but the wait time what was it? 1 year?
I'm sure that, in actuality, this took more than four months to develop (if it didn't, then whoever created this has an amazing work ethic). The other game we're talking about (which I also loved and bought/shared immediately) took a little over a year and half from when it was first shown to come out. I actually prefer the sexual content in this one (mainly due to there being multiple girls and the combat rape isn't an instant "raped in one turn" thing, as well as the fact that there's virginity involved), but there's no denying that the gameplay in the other is more refined.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

combat rape isn't an instant "raped in one turn" thing, as well as the fact that there's virginity involved
I forgot to talk about this as well as its other features. All I can think about is how much better TM would've been with all the good bits from this - Being raped has consequences on the performance of your characters in the battles after (Again though, good idea but mediocre-ish implementation), their vulnerability to different H attacks changes throughout the game etc

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh hey so you CAN defeat the tree boss guarding the teleport-stone-thing without needing the ice magic book. Took forever tho, and more than just a little powerleveling (everyone was level 30+)

On the other hand, I'm also playing version 1.07, and this is a "clean" run so my characters have no "passives" holding them back in a fight.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really think the dev could have spent some time on map creation and it would have helped a lot.

Right now it's pretty much 'one big map per spawn with 100s of enemies'
If he would have made the maps smaller with 2 or 3 enemy troops it would have done a lot to help mitigate the 'grindyness' of the game.

I really wish that rape would damage either the enemies, or the girls, or both. So that infinite rape could never happen. Waiting 30 minutes for your sluts to be done being used is ridiculous.

That being said, I'm checking out Timer Miko based on your recommendation. Sadly it doesn't appear to have a partial.
Anything I should note before diving in?