What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Reputation score
. There's still no release date, but starting from this update they're going to reintroduce the Six Ancestors and the Seven Archangels, along with samples of their H-scenes. This one features Minagi.

" Monmukukesu and RPG final chapter are currently under intense production. Because there are many things in volume, sale is still ahead. We introduced members of the six ancestors and the seven archangels quite a while ago, We will introduce each character again with H scene sample included. This time is an introduction to the fascination that is the origin of all the demons.

・ Minagi

All Imma's ancestors, who are honored as "Babylon's Big Lady". There is no one who is proud of great magic, especially in enchantment. It is even possible to wrap up a city in a pleasure field and even play alone. It is also usually good for sorcery, second only to the most sorculous alga of the six ancestors. In addition, it has a high level of martial arts and boasts a battle ability comparable to that of any army without enormous magic. Although they are covered with high fighting skills, they are slightly inferior in life and endurance among the six ancestors. Low levels of strength and defense can be a bottleneck in battles with equal enemies such as the Seven Great Angels. On the other hand, the immorality exercised by the enormous magical power is a great threat to the seven great angels. It is a threat in the heavenly world that freely manipulates pleasures that can be called the weak point of angels.

In another world called the 'Devil' ruled by the god of evil, fascination is in charge of the reign of San Ilia. The former holy city of San Ilia has now turned into a den of Succubus, Hundreds of thousands of demons flourish as demonic capitals under the rule of enchantment. It is always covered with the darkness of the night, and the indecent feast is held without exhaustion. It is said that various men from various parts of the devil world are sent to the devil city of San Ilia for an indecent feast.

"Babylon's Big Lady" never discriminates any man. Young men as well as children and old people, good men and boys give equal pleasure and squeeze out. A man dedicated to fascination will fall in love with it while tasting the ultimate in pleasure. Even a man who fights and loses is fascinated without exception and squeezed out of energy. It's up to the feeling of fascination whether it's breathed out quickly or slowly over a long period of time.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If not for her everything, I would cast shade on TTR for making an OVA character canon. Then again, this is the year of OVA characters becoming canon, if DB Super is anything to go by.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If not for her everything, I would cast shade on TTR for making an OVA character canon. Then again, this is the year of OVA characters becoming canon, if DB Super is anything to go by.
She was drawn and introduced before the OVA was even a thing...

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I heard part 2 was translated pretty well in, so I went to do the 2-step patching (Dargoth + another group). No errors during the patching but the final result has an error when opening. Anyone know why?

Game_2019-06-03_13-43-23.png

EDIT: It works now, guess I downloaded it at a time where the files were not working right.

Last edited:
Reputation score
As bgnac points out, she was conceived before the OVA. In fact, IIRC, her profile was released before Paradox was. She's also mentioned several times in Paradox, such as by the Lilith Sisters.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
She was drawn and introduced before the OVA was even a thing...
As bgnac points out, she was conceived before the OVA. In fact, IIRC, her profile was released before Paradox was. She's also mentioned several times in Paradox, such as by the Lilith Sisters.
Right, yeah. I recall that Six Ancestor's/other characters thing from a couple years back. I had forgotten about it (like most people likely did) until the OVA, where we got her only canon(?) appearance in media.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need a refresher, assuming no visible trait/ability/accessory buff, does equipping an equipment type give any hidden damage buff to that equipment's skills (e.g. flail skills, assuming the character can use still them without equipping a flail)? What about skill types like Heroism?

Reputation score
I need a refresher, assuming no visible trait/ability/accessory buff, does equipping an equipment type give any hidden damage buff to that equipment's skills (e.g. flail skills, assuming the character can use still them without equipping a flail)? What about skill types like Heroism?
From what I remember, the damage of weapon skills is reduced if the equipped weapon is different (e.g. Sword skills are weaker if you have a boomerang equipped). I don't know about non-weapon skills.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what I remember, the damage of weapon skills is reduced if the equipped weapon is different (e.g. Sword skills are weaker if you have a boomerang equipped). I don't know about non-weapon skills.
Yup only skills with a weapon icon tied to them are affected by that.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't there some sort of map you can open while at sea? I thought I saw a hint tip say key 7 or 8 but nothing happens.

EDIT: Oh. Q/W.

Darkstar816

Reputation score
Can some1 post fullsave? last mega link is dead
Here is my save. One route is completed, with a whole lotta things at your disposal.

Features:

*The Ilias route has been finished, as of Paradox v2.23.
*A large number of main-game items is available and numerous.

+At least 20 characters with maxed level, jobs, and race. Includes Sara, Ilias, Luka, Sphinx, and most importantly, Amira.
+Nearly all Ilias route side quests completed, save for Snow Heaven. Complete this and start your NG+.
+The maximum amount of legendary LOC gear, ranging from LV23 to LV28. WARNING: Might not work on slower computers.

-The sidequests for a number of Promestein race elixers haven't been completed, due to side-route exclusivity concerning Lily & Lucia.
-LV4 of each LOC Trial completed. LV5 is too tedious, unless there were good tricks that I overlooked.
-Most of the synthesis gear has been created, but not all.
-Encyclopedia is incomplete.
-A number of main-game uber bosses haven't been defeated. The Halo Berserker and Nega-Tamamo come to mind, but probably a couple others as well.

Encyclopedia Completion:

65% Overall.
75% Achievements.
63% Characters.
62% Monsters.
73% Weapons
86% Armor
62% Accessories
54% Items

I plan to start the Alice route once the Snow Haven sidequest translation has wrapped up. With any luck, all Ilias-exclusive characters should have been collected.

Attachments

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, what untranslated (if any at all) Side Quests are there in Snow Haven? I think I completed everything possible on Alice route an didnt encounter untranslated quests there. I merged Dargoth's and ArzorX's translations.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished Part 2 on Ilias route. Overgrinded a bit due to job xp farming and Elf Queen with the Chimera Killer Bow basically solo'd the final boss (with singer buffs). whoopsie.

Seriously, Artemis seems to to way more damage per hit than what I would expect a skill of that percentage would do.

Anything else left after that, other than Cirque du Croix and LoC? Don't know if the differences between Pokemon: Alice Version and Pokemon: Ilias Version is worth replaying Part 1+2 for, especially since there's still Part 3 which will probably add even more minor divergences.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Anything else left after that, other than Cirque du Croix and LoC? Don't know if the differences between Pokemon: Alice Version and Pokemon: Ilias Version is worth replaying Part 1+2 for, especially since there's still Part 3 which will probably add even more minor divergences.
Not really. After Cirque and LoC, the only other thing I could suggest is filling out your monsterpedia, and grinding. on the note of minor divergences, I recall a previous blog post saying that Part 3 is where the two stories really split off, which is why the scale for part 3 is larger than the other two.

Reputation score
Finished Part 2 on Ilias route. Overgrinded a bit due to job xp farming and Elf Queen with the Chimera Killer Bow basically solo'd the final boss (with singer buffs). whoopsie.

Seriously, Artemis seems to to way more damage per hit than what I would expect a skill of that percentage would do.

There's few differences between the Alice and Ilias routes in Part 1, but there's lots more in Part 2, including route-specific recruits and
completely different endings.
I'd say it's worth playing through both routes.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll eventually play both, my decision is between doing it now, or doing it after Part 3 is available, since the former means I'll have two saves side by side with different amount of content and character builds. Like, my Alice file would have the Ilias and Alice exclusives while my Ilias file would only have her own, unless I play it a third time to get all the Alice exclusives on the Ilias file.

Right now I'm just trying to Catch Em All on my Ilias file, I guess I'll decide next time. Not like Part 3 will be EN-playable anytime soon.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is probably a late answer to an already irrelevant question, but according to my sources in the Japanese MGQ wiki, there is a hidden multiplier to certain skills when equipping certain weapons. Technically this hidden multiplier goes up to a ~1.8x multiplier to skill power, but most of the time it caps at a ~1.5x multiplier when using the 'correct' weapons for the skill e.g. a sword/knightsword/greatsword/magesword for Sword skills, an axe for Axe skills, a plate for Service skills, a harp for Song skills, a fan for Dance skills, etc.

Using somewhat compatible weapons e.g. a club for Axe skills can get you a ~1.4x multiplier, less compatible weapons e.g. a knightsword for Spear skills can get you ~1.3x, while weapons that aren't compatible at all e.g. a spear for Flail skills have no bonus.

Effectively, this means that using entirely incompatible weapons reduces skill damage to ~2/3 of what it should be when used with a proper weapon, with more compatible weapons alleviating the penalty.

Skills that aren't dependent on a particular weapon such as Heroism, Ruling or Piracy have no weapon multiplier bonus (except Ninjutsu, with a ~1.3x bonus when used with Ninja Swords), but usually have naturally higher multipliers to compensate.

Though, the (weapon) Boost/High Boost line of abilities/accessories can and do apply to technically-weapon-independent skill trees when used with said weapon, such as Heroism, Piracy, Ruling, Multiweapon and Justice skills benefiting from Sword High Boost, or Rod High Boost buffing Black Magic, Time Magic, Taoism, Summoning, Ruling and Dark skills.