What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Darkstar816

Reputation score
Is there a complete list of companions? Almost certain that I missed some monsters, along with some entries listing a "no", such as Alma Elma's. Guessing that she is a route exclusive or maybe a coliseum prize.

Also, I there a way to steal materials? Other than using Orlan, I haven't found any means of doing so.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think the cause for some miss translations would be that there was multiple people typing different scenes that have different interpretations.
They are chucking out edits to make the translation more natural.
Communication between team members? Fuck no!

In all seriousness, though, I wonder if it wouldn't have been easier for them to assign workloads and communicate prior to assembling the patch so that multiple versions weren't needed. It would have probably helped to share work in the event something felt "off" about a line or two. I dunno. Maybe it's the rational guy in me.

Is there a complete list of companions? Almost certain that I missed some monsters, along with some entries listing a "no", such as Alma Elma's. Guessing that she is a route exclusive or maybe a coliseum prize.

Also, I there a way to steal materials? Other than using Orlan, I haven't found any means of doing so.

There is a wiki for this shit, which does include a number of guides. Heck, I'm sure someone already posted a guide or two in this thread. Also, begging is technically a bannable offense. Dunno if this qualifies as ban-worthy, but yeah. Please google and do some legwork before asking for stuff.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
There is a wiki for this shit, which does include a number of guides. Heck, I'm sure someone already posted a guide or two in this thread. Also, begging is technically a bannable offense. Dunno if this qualifies as ban-worthy, but yeah. Please google and do some legwork before asking for stuff.
2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 3 day ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
The rule refers to asking for download links to games.

Darkstar816

Reputation score
:rolleyes:

My google-fu is weak, and the wiki is largely out of the date. That is why I assumed that it would be alright to ask other MGQ enthusiasts for help.

VoidHerald

Reputation score
There's a new post at Torotoro blog. It contains pics and information about two new characters - black tanuki and nameless angel. According to Google Translate, black tanuki is a leader of Tanuki village and Tamamo's rival while mysterious angel is a powerful fallen one and comes from the different world. For now, there's no information about the release.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Why so mean to Tanuki? They could be friendly rivals!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
She's actually alright, aesthetically. I would say, arguably, she's probably better-looking than Tamamo by an entire generation of waifu's. Downside is the base expression they gave her, though that's more a small nitpick than an actual issue. Also, noticing the variety in style and/or "maturity" of the artists as of late.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so we are going to start a whole chain of "NO U" and "you waifu its shiet" ? becouse im ready !!

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
>hating on Tamamo

Seriously low, Steve.

Touch fluffy tail.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>hating on Tamamo

Seriously low, Steve.

Touch fluffy tail.
"BEHOLD THE PUSSY THAT DEVOURED THOUSANDS OF SOULS !!" from the VN, wasnt expecting that. Tamama yizzz, i dont want read how many guys you fucked....even less on honeymoon.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"BEHOLD THE PUSSY THAT DEVOURED THOUSANDS OF SOULS !!" from the VN, wasnt expecting that. Tamama yizzz, i dont want read how many guys you fucked....even less on honeymoon.
To monster girls in that world the number of men you devour is a status symbol

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To monster girls in that world the number of men you devour is a status symbol
thx you sherlock, i was just pointing out some of the reason why theres people who refuse the path of the fluffy tail and dislike tamamo..

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So are we doing waifu wars? Fun.
If I had to make a list of the Four Heavenly Knights...
1. Tamamo (Full-Power, Shiki art)
2. Alma
3. Tamamo (Full-Power)
4. Erubetie
5. Granberries
9001. Tamamo

I think my physical preferences are pretty apparent here. If we're talking just based off who they are as people... monsters... monsterpeople..., Tamamo probably tops the list just because of how much background she has. I hope the third Paradox game hits us with a lot of lorebombs about all the various people, monsterpeople, places, and things

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was randomly exploring sea map in Part 2 and found some small strange island with a gravestone on it.
It said the following:

"Year 1445 of St. Johannes’ s memorial, Month 6, Day 26."
"130 children were invited by a circus troupe."
"They disappeared on the Degris Hill."

The following sentences are crudely dug in following the inscription...

"A large amount of human bones were found on the Degris Hill."
"There weren't enough to be 130 children"
"Some arms and heads were taken by the circus troupe"

So what is exactly about this island? I tried to find if someone posted any information about it but no result (exept someone finding it in comment section of old Dargoth post, but without replies).
Does thise place have use in future plot of Part 2 (I'm going through Vampire's Castle rn)? Or it's just a placeholder for Part 3 for now?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So what is exactly about this island? I tried to find if someone posted any information about it but no result (exept someone finding it in comment section of old Dargoth post, but without replies).
Does thise place have use in future plot of Part 2 (I'm going through Vampire's Castle rn)? Or it's just a placeholder for Part 3 for now?
It's currently a placeholder for something in Part 3 for now. My guess is it will be used in part of a side quest for some Pied Piper themed monster, considering it was "130 kids lead to a hill and disappeared."

Lazyrick

Reputation score
The more I looked into this, the more impressed I am how in depth they got into the details.
1. year 1445 refers to the luneburg manuscript (c. 1440-1450) that has the oldest surviving account of the event.
2. the "Month 6, Day 26" is St. John and Paul day (June 26th), the day the Piper supposedly lead the 130 kids of hamelin away.
3. the missing heads and arms might refer to survivors? depending on the story, up to 3 kids survived. 1 blind, 1 deaf, and 1 lame kid. The blind and deaf kids couldn't follow, while the lame kid was too slow. (iffy, but the best I can come up with)
still looking for if "Degris" has any meaning.