What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's even happening here anymore. I'm so fucking lost lol. I do want to get back to paradox but I don't know how translation is on part2 and if they even started or finished :^) part3.
Dargoth said nothing since end 2018 in the blog, so I don't know where to inform myself.

Send help.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What's even happening here anymore. I'm so fucking lost lol. I do want to get back to paradox but I don't know how translation is on part2 and if they even started or finished :^) part3.
Dargoth said nothing since end 2018 in the blog, so I don't know where to inform myself.

Send help.
One of the best ways to see how the translation is coming along is to check . According to this, the last step of progress was in January. There is also a Discord server, I think, but I'm not in it so I can't say anything about it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okey guys we are going off topic, it was fun at beginning but we need to STOP.............................................................RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Reputation score

Send help.
As BluFalcon said above, you can check the translation progress in the bitbucket or the Discord server.

Part 3 isn't out yet. From the most recent update from Torotoro, it should probably be out late 2019/early 2020.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Heeeck how did Macca's lose a lawsuit on their trademark? Ol' Hungry Jacks is ripping em a new one.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I was okay with the disagreements between kinks, but we're getting completely off track now. Get back on topic.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where do I go at the start of Part 2.
Kinda lost.
There's a cave in the San Ilia portion of the central continent, I believe north of Luddite village, that was previously inaccessible. You should be able to go through there.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring a moderator's call to stop. 1 week ban.
First and foremost, nobody was kink-shaming. If your only response to legitimate backlash is "HURR DURR SHITPOST" Or "no bully pls", then your position is by default shit and you need to grow a thicker skin. Real talk, grow up or fuck off. Tired of you whiny cunts always falling back on that childish shit. Have an actual debate/argument, or don't bother with having contact with the outside world because you're contributing zero value.
Complaining about someone voicing what they'd hope more of in the game (There were already two yuri scenes so I'm not sure what you're going off about) and throwing out "Grow up" like you've got so far in life.
Classic.
And, to be honest, I'm not the one lashing out at someone who isn't hostile. I voice what I like, keep it on the rules, and don't have to listen to your temper tantrums. Waste someone else's time, you obviously need that high of an ego to breathe.

Ignoring this guy, I'm not too concerned about the translation since it's probably not going to be two entirely separate games amongst the same size as it's predecessors. It's not so much that it's not possible, I just don't see them putting that much time into an installment-- even if it is the final one. It'll probably be much shorter, but with as many copy-pastas as possible.
For example, I imagine the Alice route would just be the same as Chapter 2 and 3's mobs, with a couple of new critters and bosses. Illias Route probably includes that god-forsaken Plansect area

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Uumm i'm kinda scared to say something now because of that dude, but is there a giant booby witch I'm missing or she is not implemented?

Reputation score
Ignoring this guy, I'm not too concerned about the translation since it's probably not going to be two entirely separate games amongst the same size as it's predecessors. It's not so much that it's not possible, I just don't see them putting that much time into an installment-- even if it is the final one. It'll probably be much shorter, but with as many copy-pastas as possible.
For example, I imagine the Alice route would just be the same as Chapter 2 and 3's mobs, with a couple of new critters and bosses. Illias Route probably includes that god-forsaken Plansect area
Most of the monsters from Chapters 2 + 3 (including the ones in Plansect Forest) have already appeared. I think that the basic enemies will be same for both routes, since it's bad business to have many enemy types (which can also become companions, in this game) be completely locked out based on a decision made almost at the start of the game. The locations will probably also be the same (so we'll get to visit both the monster and angel world maps, with route just determining which is considered enemy territory). I think that only the bosses and quests will be different between routes. By sharing this much between the routes, it should be possible for both routes of the final part to be as long as any of the previous ones.

Uumm i'm kinda scared to say something now because of that dude, but is there a giant booby witch I'm missing or she is not implemented?
That's Aradia, she's encountered on the mountain near Lady's Village.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think that only the bosses and quests will be different between routes. By sharing this much between the routes, it should be possible for both routes of the final part to be as long as any of the previous ones.
There will probably also be a multitude of different party members to gain from both routes, making playing both routes worth it.
Maybe Toro Toro is a madman and there really is 2 completely different routes? Would be a nice twist :^)

I hope that there will be a NG+ difficulty on par with the labyrinths difficulty the whole game through. The first part and most of part 2 was just a walk in the park even on paradox if you're going NG+. Even without the super gear from LoC (which makes the main story look like a joke).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know its quantity over quality but i hope it just not get out of hand on the last part, nobody wants a lame final.

There will probably also be a multitude of different party members to gain from both routes, making playing both routes worth it.
Maybe Toro Toro is a madman and there really is 2 completely different routes? Would be a nice twist :^)

I hope that there will be a NG+ difficulty on par with the labyrinths difficulty the whole game through. The first part and most of part 2 was just a walk in the park even on paradox if you're going NG+. Even without the super gear from LoC (which makes the main story look like a joke).
It would be really lame if Alice/Illias shares the same ending with some differences...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It would be really lame if Alice/Illias shares the same ending with some differences...
I doubt it.
If part 2 could have different endings im pretty sure part 3 will aswell.

The leaks point out some bosses like the
Angel Luka and Monster Luka
which are most likely each in their own route.
However there was one spoiler depicting
Chaos Ilias sprites
that I believe could be a final boss for both routes, though that's just a theory of mine.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Is it just me or is UN_DO's stuff hard to find online? Is he trying to drop off the internet?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A bijillion points as long as we're on the topic of translations and such. I haven't touched part 2, mostly navigated the MGQ threads on 4chan, read into the story stuff and kept away from the translation project while devising theories based on threads. That said, I do plan to play parts 1 and 2 as soon as Dargoth has them done, though I'll more likely wait for part 3 to be translated.

I had something else, but I forgot it in the process of writing the first point. Anyways, quoting a couple people multiple times, so...

I mean, I still stand by the firm belief that there will be 2 separate routes based on who you started with, that will then follow with a converging third route that combines the saves. If they pulled a Nier somehow, I'd be fucking sold. 10 years of Phillip J. Fry memes, please!

Don't they have a NG+ mode already? Is the difficulty that low?

I know its quantity over quality but i hope it just not get out of hand on the last part, nobody wants a lame final.
Part 3 is a meme for a reason. Here's hoping they don't try to outdo themselves.

The leaks point out some bosses like the
Angel Luka and Monster Luka
which are most likely each in their own route.
However there was one spoiler depicting
Chaos Ilias sprites
that I believe could be a final boss for both routes, though that's just a theory of mine.
I'm angry. Angry about lore-breaking bosses!

And no, Nero doesn't fucking count! Fuck Neris, too! I mean, non-sexually. Worst waifu gave us worst fucking timeline. Coulda stuck with the loli fox, Luka, and kept the timeline pure.

Is it just me or is UN_DO's stuff hard to find online? Is he trying to drop off the internet?
You could say he's trying to UN_DO his online presence. Eh? Eh?

...I'll go do my number puzzles.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Heads up guys, Grandork doesn't seem to be active and the OP needs a new gameplay description - as such it's being moved to the Hentai section for deletion. All I need is a short description of gameplay and controls.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something like this?
Gameplay:
This is an RPG-styled game created with RPG Maker; the player can move around and interact with NPCs and objects; other characters can join your party

Controls:
Default RPG Maker controls

Umbraunt

Reputation score
Heads up guys, Grandork doesn't seem to be active and the OP needs a new gameplay description - as such it's being moved to the Hentai section for deletion. All I need is a short description of gameplay and controls.
The controls are pretty standard; arrow keys for movement, shift to dash (can be toggled to dash normally and walk with shift), ctrl to skip messages, Q and W to switch characters in menus, A & S or E & D to scroll various information screens separately.

MGQ Paradox has surprisingly complex combat for a hentai JRPG. It features Dragon Quest-style job mechanics, a secondary Race system with similar upgrades, and character-specific Traits allowing them to equip job-locked skill types as well as boosting specific types of actions. Characters have the standard HP and MP, but also SP; SP regenerates when you Defend during combat and is mainly for physical skills, while some actions use both MP and SP. Your party consists of two sets of four characters each, and the first 4 are thrown into combat by default; anyone in the backline can be switched for anyone out front between turns, and the backline receives full EXP. There are loads of different equipment options, including a synthesis system to upgrade and fuse equipment, and many jobs/races teach passive skills, which can be equipped up to a specific capacity within each category.

It's got a huge world map with standard 4-directional grid-based movement, with plenty of hidden/unlockable locations and multiple modes of travel. There are also many skills across various jobs (and items) that can be used outside of combat for various types of utility, such as teleportation to discovered towns and unlocking different types of locked treasure chests. There are a multitude of sidequests and plot threads to follow, and almost every non-boss monster (and NPC with a unique portrait) is recruitable - some through battle, some through sidequests, and others in some weirder manners. There's a LOT to do, and the game isn't even finished yet - at present, the final Part 3 is slated for a 2020 release, while the fan team translating it last estimated they'll release Part 2 in English later this year (2019).