What's new

Chingonerio

Reputation score
Are requests for translations that may exist but are currently hard to locate also welcome here?

I've been looking for one for (RE138114), and purportedly there should be a partial somewhere based on at least one post in the game's original thread.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to commission a translator for ANY good NTR and/or corruption game. If you're interested in making some good money, please send me the game (or a link to the dlsite page) and approximately how much you'd like to be paid per hour to work on it. Budget is pretty flexible. Looking for quality games only.

We can also negotiate a deposit and incremental payments if you're worried about being cheated.

Please contact me in F95zone, or on Discord (probably won't be on often, but we can schedule time to chat).

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
preguntarjapones.png

Hello

although a translation might be not needed, i highly suspect the red sign with the 1000 number is signing some kind of cheat or different mode.

Anyone can tell which means? thank you.

If by any chance game has been translated, pls say where, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeetbixxx

Reputation score
RJ241969_img_main.jpg

Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others
シェアガールハウス ~皆にシェアされた僕の彼女~

Release: Jan/03/2019
Genre: Adventure, Inc. Voice, Inc. Music
Contens: Cheating/Adultery, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Tease, Orgy Sex, Gangbang, Big Breasts
Developer:

Dlsite:

I think it's worth to translate this hidden NTR gem.

Nivlac677

Reputation score
Ichinose Konoha's Temptation ~3 Nights 4 Days Older Sister Story~

1589197254_9abd3b2415c8ee7ab9b9b0dc5b8ff10a.jpg

Description of Gameplay:
Seems like normal RPGM(?), move around and build relationship with the cousin

Description of Story:
The cousin "Ichinose Konoha" came to stay at the main character "Shoma" in 3 nights and 4 days!
It's been five years since I met him.
This is a very bright and fun scent.
But do you sometimes play tricks on the show ?!
Make the naughty feelings of an innocent Shoma runaway!

Controls:
Mouse and Keyboard (for arrows)

Fetishes/Genres:
Male Protagonist, Incest, Big Tits, NOT NTR, Sex Toys, Lovey Dovey

Attachments

Nereus

Reputation score
Hi, i think a translation request for this game was already posted, but it was barebones and without almost any information. So since i also want really bad to understand this game i'll post it with more details.
RJ223459_img_main.jpg
The three charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba
Link to thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/minwa-minw...er-girls-of-mahoroba-re223459-rj223459.11709/
Link to DLSite:
Developer twitter:

Genre and kinks: An RPG where you try to scape yokais who want to seduce you. There is no actual fighting, your options in battle are all to aid you scape and the girls moves are focused on tempting you and wear your willpower down. As such the kinks are really focused on F4m, Gentle Femdom, Monstergirls, Seduction, Kissing, and a gebneral sense of ''Honey traps'' making you surrender with the promise of more pleasure.

The first one was translated to english but a lot of time has passed, with a third installment already out and a crossover in progress, but with no signal of any attempt to oficially translate the second. If you want to see how the game works i highly encourage trying the 1st one, it cost only one dollar and as i said it's already in english.
If it was necessary i could try to make a comission, but i don't know if i have enough money for that, sorry.

Thank you for your time and i hope this convinced you to at least give it a thought

Attachments

baseballsnail

Reputation score
Looking for a translation of this game

[Translation Request][RJ247570]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingluffy14

Reputation score
Looking for translation or patch for this game:

RJ282703

Katzzu

Reputation score

I've tried taking a crack at translating but i can't seem to make it work.
Maybe someone with more experience can figure it out.

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game just does not want to get texthooked properly, and my own untrained bumblings in an attempt to unpack the .DAT files and see if I can't find the full text there haven't resulted in anything good. It's a shame this hasn't gotten much attention; it's a short oneshota roguelike dungeon crawler with animations to accompany the textscroll, for both your attacks and the enemy's when your health hits 0. Pretty fun, and worth a consideration I think (though if someone knows how to just get all the text to hook properly, that'd be great to know, too)!

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wondering if anyone is interested in translating this game: (RE286597)

This circle also made the Marunomi game which is quite good, it has tentacles, lolis... Though didn't find any other english patches for their other games though.

Oldemor

Reputation score

Senayu

Reputation score
Hello I made a translation request for this game on Centorea from Monster Musume, the illustrations are very well drawn and the game has several animated scenes, I hope someone will be interested to translate it, thanks.
The dl site link:

The game was designed and developed by "Imaani Games".

lomp

Reputation score
Looking for translation or patch for this game: succubus bullet (RJ312292)

xJinxKazama

Reputation score
Hello all,

would kindly ask for someone to translate this game:

title: Obscurite Magie ~ Lust Corrupted Princess Knight Yuriana

:)

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, would request a partial (or even better a full) translation for coolsister latest game (kinda surprised this wasnt picked up for a partial yet)