What's new

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out Colet's twin peaks quest? I found the location in the golem area, and I can make a bell noise sound trigger when I walk in a figure of 8 around the peaks, but I'm stumped as to what to do now.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tbh, what I did is with human enemies. Didn't bother with goblins and roper.
also, there is one event that guaranteed:
Find old man event where he will trick alcy and lock her up in his house. This old man is kinda impossible to beat in normal way. If you need more hint, it's on ci-en.
That's the only human enemy I've found...

I already defeat the three goblis (even the big raid)... but still no human enemies... or the rope...
I just see goblins, and Golems D:

Last edited:

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the only human enemy I've found...

I already defeat the three goblis (even the big raid)... but still no human enemies... or the rope...
I just see goblins, and Golems D:
In the same situation, done the figure-of-8 golem boss and the goblin bosses but stuck after that.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To unlock the roper forest you need to collect 5 crystals in the goblin forest, then craft them into a big crystal at the item crafting shop in town. Talk to the item shop lady after that.

To unlock the human enemies, you need to collect a crystal ball looking thing from the pond where you kill the roper boss, then take it to the item shop lady. You have to collect it twice because the first time you leave the forest you'll be attacked and it'll get stolen. After talking to the item shop lady there will be an event at the underground item shop, after triggering it the bandits will unlock.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To unlock the roper forest you need to collect 5 crystals in the goblin forest, then craft them into a big crystal at the item crafting shop in town. Talk to the item shop lady after that.

To unlock the human enemies, you need to collect a crystal ball looking thing from the pond where you kill the roper boss, then take it to the item shop lady. You have to collect it twice because the first time you leave the forest you'll be attacked and it'll get stolen. After talking to the item shop lady there will be an event at the underground item shop, after triggering it the bandits will unlock.
Thanks a LOT sir

Magicm

Reputation score
Anyone could explain how you can farm more SP? A single skill cost at least 100, and I get like 1-2 per fight

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone could explain how you can farm more SP? A single skill cost at least 100, and I get like 1-2 per fight
I believe there's a lust skill that boosts SP on getting fucked, presumably in-combat, which implies you get a small amount as standard when that happens. The other option is there's a light magic skill that gives you an extra 9 SP per victory, though this gets halved if you lose virginity. Fortunately virgin loss doesn't seem to work properly in the jan version, not sure about the latest since i don't have it, but my high ero, survivor of many combat rapes character still claims to be a virgin and gets the full boost.

Edit: you also seem to get a bunch on level up, a downside to the sp-from-rape method is it doesn't seem to work for your core, only the mc herself.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Though conversations with each of the people who gave you the skills in the first place. The fire bearer that's next to your bedroom is the first to offer level 2 training, but you have to beat a fairly tough boss in her memories to do it. After the fire seed is unlocked, the shopkeeper with the water skill will be open to sharing more of her memories and therefore water level 2.

After 10 days the golem quest becomes available, and you can clear out the tougher golems to the north to get reputation, which lets you get light level 2. I started my playthough a couple of days ago, so I have no more hints for the earth/wind levelups. Just keep talking to them and see when they offer, I guess.

My question is how do you bridge the enormous level gap between the roper dungeon (level 13) and the Bandit one (level 22)? Is there some dungeon I'm missing in between?

Reputation score
Though conversations with each of the people who gave you the skills in the first place. The fire bearer that's next to your bedroom is the first to offer level 2 training, but you have to beat a fairly tough boss in her memories to do it. After the fire seed is unlocked, the shopkeeper with the water skill will be open to sharing more of her memories and therefore water level 2.

After 10 days the golem quest becomes available, and you can clear out the tougher golems to the north to get reputation, which lets you get light level 2. I started my playthough a couple of days ago, so I have no more hints for the earth/wind levelups. Just keep talking to them and see when they offer, I guess.

My question is how do you bridge the enormous level gap between the roper dungeon (level 13) and the Bandit one (level 22)? Is there some dungeon I'm missing in between?
The bearer you said (Deena) is DARKNESS in fact. She said she had defeated Grim the fire bearer and taken his cell.
It is why you act as Grim and beat his opponents when you lvling fire skill, as you are reacting to Grim's cell that she kept.
Ah yes, you can lv up darkness skill after finishing earth's lv1 scene, then chat to her to trigger a scene. After the scene you can find her again for lvling.

The golem ground can also lv up wind skill by solving a riddle. Find the post before to find the hint.

I heard there is another dungeon on day 30, but I still haven't reached it so I'm not sure what lvl it is.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it actually possible to get the second level of Wind skills right now? I've done the figure of 8 and 6 puzzle, but that didn't get me an upgrade. Now I have a clue that seems to be pointing to either the goblin forest or the roper forest, but I haven't been able to find any events related to this questline in either.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there an English translation available for this?
the game is still WIP.

to everyone that have latest version, I need some guide or at least a hint for unlocking wind seed lv 2(or wind skill tier 2) from colot(コロット ) please if you happen to figure her riddle.

Edit: for the guy above me, the latest version have wind skills tier up to lv 3

Last edited:

Rozoom

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Got the latest version, msg me if y'all want it(thanks to crat1n3 for forking out the initial build).
Can you give me the latest version of the patch? Thank you.