What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

K. Good to know.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Oh, that was mine, but I've abandoned it now. It's free for anyone to use now.
You gave it to me remember, lol. Anywho, I glassed it over.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Glass didn't' stop the spawning. At least 2 zombies in this session were in the track area. Makes me think we're just barely at the level they'll spawn whenever they can.

On a more happier note, both ways to Sinful's Castle are now prepped. I'm gonna stock some minecarts in the chest for traffic but after that it's pretty much more or less self-sufficient on that end. All that's left is someone wanting another station, at which point Amperstand will need your coordinance to connect to Metro Central

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Glass didn't' stop the spawning. At least 2 zombies in this session were in the track area. Makes me think we're just barely at the level they'll spawn whenever they can.

On a more happier note, both ways to Sinful's Castle are now prepped. I'm gonna stock some minecarts in the chest for traffic but after that it's pretty much more or less self-sufficient on that end. All that's left is someone wanting another station, at which point Amperstand will need your coordinance to connect to Metro Central
It's weird, because this ONLY happens to you, have you noticed. Not accusing you of anything, just saying... no one else has never seen any there...

Also, I thought Notch disabled "spawn in any light level".

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Checked out the subway station, it's pretty nifty.

EDIT: Came across a cabin that belongs to a 'ReynoldHughes'. Someone from the forum?
EDIT2: a little bit from that cabin I've come across a fuck-huge wall with a desert biome with lava and netherrack all over the place.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, maybe from Maiko's failed event he tried to make?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I found out who's it is now. It's Rules.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh. You must've ventured pretty far north.
EDIT: Not sure, but ReynoldHughes is Silth IIRC.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, Maiko told me who that was earlier.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It's weird, because this ONLY happens to you, have you noticed. Not accusing you of anything, just saying... no one else has never seen any there...

Also, I thought Notch disabled "spawn in any light level".
Maiko had one show up to him in the lower station. He killed that one before I got there, however.

That I'm not sure, all I know is they're spawning. only thing I can think of is there's JUST enough darkness on the section crossing over to make the critters spawn. Other then that, I'm unsure of the cause.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There could be a zombie dungeon nearby.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've been thinking about building a Spleef arena somewhere and was wondering if people would actually use it?

If I do build it would a 24x24 arena floor be big enough? I plan on using pistons and lava/water to make a self repairing Spleef arena that can be turned on/off when a match is about to begin and when the match has finished. I was also thinking about building it in the sky and leaving the bottom of the arena open so the people who lose end up dying from the fall.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the wall is finished.

In unrelated news, a bunch of dastardly pirates have claimed the cliff west of the northwestern teleporter for their own and started to build a Pirate's Nest.

(Coordinates: x-426 y 65 z-321 - If this disturbs anybody's project, say so.)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Not something I'm suggesting for the server, but it is Minecraft related and people may want to know about it; . It's a kind of opposite world to the Nether where you travel to a world of floating islands with its own unique block types and items, as well as an accessory system.

EDIT: I've been informed by several people that the mod has some malicious code built into it that allows the modders to ban people from using the mod by putting their Minecraft account names on their blacklist on a database they have. They're using something called ad.fly to do this.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Not something I'm suggesting for the server, but it is Minecraft related and people may want to know about it; . It's a kind of opposite world to the Nether where you travel to a world of floating islands with its own unique block types and items, as well as an accessory system.

EDIT: I've been informed by several people that the mod has some malicious code built into it that allows the modders to ban people from using the mod by putting their Minecraft account names on their blacklist on a database they have. They're using something called ad.fly to do this.
In regards to the EDIT, ad.fly is a system that some of the modders use so they get some support for thier work. 500k clicks or so equal 5$ or something like that. It's not even affiliated wth Minecraft in any way, and counter-intuitive to IP Block people from clicking, so I don't see how it's connected that much...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

They block people who bad mouth the mod or its creators.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Isn't Notch going to add something like that in eventually to the actually game anyway?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that's what I heard. However, it'd have to be part of the adventure update 1.8, because AFAIK there won't be any significant changes to the game afterwards.