What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Well, I'm kinda giving up on getting the server to run, I can't figure out where and how to tamper with config files and such to make everything run smoothly, Host, you're up.
I did however notice that my inventory for the Tekkit world doesn't exist anymore, the player file for the multiverse inventory is blank as if I was never on it, likewise the one for the very_old_world lists me having armor and more stuff but they never showed up either.

Last edited:

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Minecraft server DivineRPG

So I'm thinking of starting a DevineRPG mod server. But for those of you dont know about DivineRPG it adds alot of new mobs and bosses to the Minecraft game. This mod isnt really singleplayer despite it being labeled as one, the require amount of work and effort is alot to advance so more people helping better chances we all have as a whole.

DivineRPG link: www(dot)minecraftforum(dot)net/topic/1518578-142forgesspsmpdivinerpg-5-new-dimensions-50-new-mobsbosses-hundreds-of-itemsblocks-regular-updates-multiplayer-version-released

Forge link (forge link in the DevineRPG link is outdated): www(dot)minecraftforge(dot)net/forum/index.php?topic=2968.0

Mod I would recommend: www(dot)minecraftforum(dot)net/topic/731133-142-craftguide-v162/

Now this is only an idea, I use hamachi to run servers. I Want to know how many of you would be interested in playing on this kind of server before going ahead with it. Please post if you are interested

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Minecraft server DivineRPG

Hamachi Information

Hamachi is a fake LAN making the server I host a private one, meaning no unwanted people.

If you do not have Hamachi you can google it, it should be the first thing on the list. Called LogMeIn Hamachi. You would want to download the Unmanaged version of it I will PM anyone interested the needed information to log on the server.

Installing the mods

How to access your .minecraft folder (for PC users)
Click the windows key. Search for "%appdata%
Then you will see a folder called .minecraft thats it!

DevineRPG extract the files, copy the two folders paste them into the .minecraft folder

Forge Forge is a little more tricky since it requires you to edit the jar file

Once in the .minecraft folder open the fold named Bin
Look for a file called minecraft (it should be a jar file)
Right click > open with winrar
Copy all the files from the forge folder into the winrar window

Recommended Mod Same step as the forge, so repeat steps above with the files of this mod.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Minecraft server DivineRPG

i think we already have a minecraft server run by maikochan. Although if you are running specific mods then who knows what will get used, regardless i'm going to wrap you into the current minecraft thread. If you're stuff takes off i can put your server name and info into the first post.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So I've had a tekkit server up for a while though I've kept forgetting to post it in here. It's only really been Bart and myself at the moment so there's plenty of space available. The server is only really online when I'm on my PC, so that's about 4-5 hours during the week and most of the weekend. Anywho, the IP is 31.53.133.148.

Also, was wondering if people would be interested in a creative server using a superflat map. Would probably be a vanilla minecraft server due to my main server being a tekkit server.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Minecrafters of ULMF, I've brought you a present this christmas. Some of you have already seen this, but Maiko's 1.2.5 tekkit server is up and running again - only, it isn't maiko who's hosting it.

Yes indeed, I have gotten the server working once more... though unfortuantely I have had little chance to test the thing. Please advise me if it is laggy or a component isn't working - I am aware that secure chests isn't currently working - please do not steal from anyone until I can reinstall the plugin, which will likely be some time boxing day.

But anway...
MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't feel like this needed its own thread, figured I'd dust off this one.

A few friends and I are about to start a little endeavour - we're going to try and kill all of the bosses in Hardcore vanilla (namely the Ender Dragon, a Wither and a trio of Elder Guardians). There aren't too many of us at the moment, so we're seeing if anyone else would be interesting in joining the team.

We'll be playing on a Realms server so it'll be up 24/7. It also won't technically be in Hardcore mode, since we don't really fancy being permakicked if we die. Instead we're playing on Hard difficulty and using an honour system - if you die, you get put into creative mode and you're free to do whatever you want as long as you neither help nor hinder the 'living' players - of course if you do want to leave the server, that's fine too. My friends and I will probably be communicating over Skype rather than the in-game chat - up to you whether or not you want to join us and listen to our annoying voices.

So, anyone interested?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Aye, I'd be up for it. The brave adventurers will need a dedicated chef and potions master to keep them alive after all. Doubt I'll be on Skype all that much though, depends on what else I'll be doing at the time. Also, is there any way to come out of creative mode after we die?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if I got the time. Don't have Skype though and refuse to get it. I could use Steam chat or Firefox Hello for voice chat though.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Being put into creative won't be automated, it'll be done manually - so yes, it'll be possible to come out again. There'll still be the caveat of not interfering with the 'living' players though. I don't think there'll be any way of returning to 'living' status after having died, since it wouldn't really be in the spirit of the challenge - that said, we might look the other way if someone cops it super early on.

The plan is to get the server up on Saturday, I'll drop an update here when it's online. Realms servers are whitelisted so I'll need the Minecraft usernames of anyone who wants in - don't think I know yours, Flayer.

Also, voice chat's not going to be a big thing - the in game chat works well enough. Like I said, it's just what me and mine will be doing for convenience.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well I'll just have to make sure you lot are the ones providing me with the more 'exotic' materials for potion making then. Can't have your alchemist running out into the nether only to die by a group of blazes.

And Saturday's good. Means I've got something to keep me occupied during lulls in my group's DnD sessions. And my name on Minecraft hasn't changed since we last played together. Though playing vanilla is going to be a fresh experience. I've not played it in a few years.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The realm is now up, you should both be invited.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Is the invite through the game itself?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Go onto the Minecraft Realms thing and you should have an invite Oni.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah, cool. Didn't realise it was a thing.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

lalalalaalalaaaaaaaaa
You just necroed a thread from mid 2015, so you can get one more post towards the linking limit, didn't you?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You just necroed a thread from mid 2015, so you can get one more post towards the linking limit, didn't you?
He deleted his post lol.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

He deleted his post lol.
He was banned I believe. Made a thread, asking for help with a game's japanese error message, but couldn't link a screenshot. So he went on a post rampage that didn't end well. :D

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He was banned I believe. Made a thread, asking for help with a game's japanese error message, but couldn't link a screenshot. So he went on a post rampage that didn't end well. :D
But... couldn't he have posted it to an image sharing site and then broken up his link so the system didn't recognize it as a url?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

But... couldn't he have posted it to an image sharing site and then broken up his link so the system didn't recognize it as a url?
He could've done that. Maybe even thought about it. But then went "Fucklesticks. I'll just spam posts instead."