What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
  • During bossfights, stop respawning the trash-mobs immediately and instead link that to a cooldown. It's so annoying that you can't clear the arena even temporarily
This is especially annoying when the boss mobs practically run away from you when you go down, so that getting sexed by them instead of the trash is tedious to accomplish.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is especially annoying when the boss mobs practically run away from you when you go down, so that getting sexed by them instead of the trash is tedious to accomplish.
Yeah exactly. Though at least you don't NEED to get sexed by the boss to unlock the CG or animation. Just losing in the right stage is enough, even if you never get sexxed by the boss in-game.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dat ass tho.
i like this artist now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This... isn't actually considered finished, is it? I really don't think this should be moved over to the other section just because the dev says it's >1.0.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im beyond burned out with these games. i downloaded it, played two screens, saw the H scene, said 'yup' and then deleted it. the guy has got to vary up his scenes as well as gameplay.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Same to both.
Was going to say the exact same thing.
There are empty spaces in the gallery even

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This... isn't actually considered finished, is it? I really don't think this should be moved over to the other section just because the dev says it's >1.0.
Yeah, it seems like the guy has a very weird understanding of "finished", considering how much space there still is.

Reputation score
If you kill enough of the trash mobs, they eventually stop respawning. Takes an unacceptably large number though, like seven or eight (maybe more) waves of them.

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So according to the dev Fairy flower will be finished after stage 6. They already announced a new game in the magical angel series. This time she's more of a bride costume and uses a sword. The cg's and maybe game play will consist of 3 states similarly to the last fighting school girl game. Also said updates will be made public and he wish everyone to stay healthy during the trying times with corona.

Links to news. It's not paywalled

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
So according to the dev Fairy flower will be finished after stage 6. They already announced a new game in the magical angel series. This time she's more of a bride costume and uses a sword. The cg's and maybe game play will consist of 3 states similarly to the last fighting school girl game. Also said updates will be made public and he wish everyone to stay healthy during the trying times with corona.

Links to news. It's not paywalled

oh damn, they decided to move their art style to 1 generation older huh ? We have a full-grown ara ara mom vibe character now. Can't wait to check that out

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
He is getting tired of this game pretty quickly if there is only 6 stages. He should take example on grimhelm with alien quest eve : improve the gameplay, make hentai/CG more consistent and he would sell those quickly

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
After 4 updates and tweaks to the design her boobs will cover 3/4 of the screen. And her ass will be bigger than two colliding moons.
We all know that she will end up looking more like this
New attack move: literally rolling through the stage, damaging any enemy in the path with her 4 thicc af wheels.

shinryu

Reputation score
oh yeah, now that you mentioned it. What's with all these devs changing their styles to older woman ?
i am guessing to avoid any annoyance with the whole legal thing while appealing to those who like older women

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh yeah, now that you mentioned it. What's with all these devs changing their styles to older woman ?
Well I think this dev just decided to do something different. He did a big breasted highschool girl, small breasted highschool girl, breast inflating magical girl, small-medium magical girl, and now a swordswoman with massive tits. It'll be a bonus if it turns out shes like a highschool teacher and leader of the other 2 magical girls.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I would gladly pay for an uncensored remaster of Fighting Girl Mei or a continuation of the Fighting girl series with both sisters playable. I lost all interest in this dev's work since the middle of development of fairy heart. I simply don't like the theme and lack of consistency. His games need serious improvements to gameplay mechanics and more animations. He needs to put more attention into details and story, if any. A 15 frame 2d animation every once in a while is a joke. Even worse is that he changes the art style every time. Hell, he could use unity3d like every other dev out there and make a decent game because he made 3d models of the girls and monsters anyway.