What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I'm starting to think those 4 don't have their H scenes in yet, I literally had Miko fucked and puked on to death (monkeydog + worm) before anything happens with the worm, and no, not lose all hp and mp - just gallons of muck and cum piled up will I could not shake it off or react at all.
The closes thing I managed the worm to do was swallow one of Miko's legs, but that is the knocked down normal H attack.

Same with the monkeybat, never even got to see another normal H attack from the ghost or the licker.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hopefully in the near future.

That's one, I've been trying to get the Ghost, Giant Worm, Licker and the monkey bat thing but no luck.
Also going to need a wheelchair for after getting those done.
The other three can also be easily triggered at 0 HP. Fortunately the HENTAI Preacher sells a reusable self-destruct device (in the current version) that can be used to immediately drop down to 0 HP.

Though I recall not needing it when I accidentally did the ghost lady earlier. Maybe it just needs Miko to be prone/knocked down.

I also got the Yamachichi (bat monkey youkai) and Akaname ("filth licker") earlier without being at 0 HP, and I recall being knocked proned both times. Though that happened in an earlier version. Trying to replicate this in the current version seems near-impossible so far (especially since it's hard to get knocked prone when you have a high resistance stat) .

I seriously can't get the monkey bat thing to do anything worthwhile, it just keeps using it's normal H-move, even if i can get one or two by themselves, and spam waiting around healing and purposefully emptying my mp and letting them just go ham, they still won't get on with it.

I think i got the ghost to do stuff, but she seems oddly aggressive with those damn plates and i can't remember how.

I think i once managed to get the giant worm to use ONE critical H move, but it never did a second, despite floundering around, getting covered in muck, wasting time draining my mp, getting knocked over by fighting two at once and having them bodyslam and H in the same round...

How long do i have to sit here, naked, dirty, and throwing away mp for you damn things to molest me, if i wanted to kill you, i have a chainsaw for fucks sake.
I have a flamethrower for *PURGE THE UNCLEAN*.

(Seriously, that thing is overpowered.)

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Never did get the worm and ghost girl, myself. Most everything else I got, though.

In addition to the usual "torn clothes, hit with statuses" norms for most monsters, some might also require other monsters to be in the battle as well. I think for the flying bat, I couldn't get the critical H to trigger until I had something else in the fight.... I think it was the little goblin enemies or the snakes.

Sometimes it's just helpful to have other enemies in general since certain enemies like using one certain move which does very little HP/MP damage and by having another enemy around, they'll compliment each other so you can trigger the H scenes faster.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Never did get the worm and ghost girl, myself. Most everything else I got, though.

In addition to the usual "torn clothes, hit with statuses" norms for most monsters, some might also require other monsters to be in the battle as well. I think for the flying bat, I couldn't get the critical H to trigger until I had something else in the fight.... I think it was the little goblin enemies or the snakes.

Sometimes it's just helpful to have other enemies in general since certain enemies like using one certain move which does very little HP/MP damage and by having another enemy around, they'll compliment each other so you can trigger the H scenes faster.
The pretas (AKA "hungry ghosts") have a trip move that can knock Miko prone, and I think the Yamachichi's (batmonkeys) H crit need Miko to be either prone or at zero HP to trigger. The zero HP method is way easier.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I know i've gotten the ghosts to do stuff, it just took forever, but the monkeybat is such an early enemy to need to be convaluted about it, also i noticed once one enemy gets 3x crit-h the others don't seem to want to, and a good portion of the monsters are all too happy to hop right in, that it makes these other ones difficult, maybe we need more detrimental equipment to help out with this. Something that facilitates a trip debuff, like how the rope causes binding.

I wouldn't be against some automatically applied goops available as well.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Only way I managed to get the critical H scenes with the ghosts, worm and monkeybat is forcefully getting killed, at least the gallery is complete for now.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I couldn´t find a translation or partial of this game yet.
I loved the first one a very lot!
Hope someone will enlight us one day <3

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A translation is probably way out of reach right now but a partial wouldn't be completely out of the question. It's just that this game is being actively developed so too much is subject to change.

alan0n

Reputation score
A translation is probably way out of reach right now but a partial wouldn't be completely out of the question. It's just that this game is being actively developed so too much is subject to change.
Heres the current version with my ghetto ass mtl already applied. Its not even a partial as some most of the interface is not translated. However, most dialogue and all items and skills are translated. The only thing to point out is that I get a random crash occasionally when changing areas. But I get that even in the version of the game that is not translated... but just be forewarned, Id save often :D

Oh and the pw on the zip file is "ulmf" without the quotes.

EDIT: Outdated now, so removed.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Heres the current version with my already applied. Its not even a partial as some most of the interface is not translated. However, most dialogue and all items and skills are translated. The only thing to point out is that I get a random crash occasionally when changing areas. But I get that even in the version of the game that is not translated... but just be forewarned, Id save often :D

SHort info:
Well first of all I looooooove the partial. Its sooooo good. <3

But what I wanted to share is that my own version I have was the same, none translated and I didnt crash a single time.
Your version crashes on first boss room, the lighthouse and the shag on the beach. (Telling this because you said you crashed before applying translations, maybe it helps to fix your own?)

Anyways, thanks a lot!

hd00d

Reputation score
Seems like the gallery requirements changed again, anyone know how to unlock it now?

Edit: Might dip in for the latest version in December if someone can tell me how to quickly unlock the gallery

Last edited:

wjddlfp8254

Reputation score
Heres the current version with my already applied. Its not even a partial as some most of the interface is not translated. However, most dialogue and all items and skills are translated. The only thing to point out is that I get a random crash occasionally when changing areas. But I get that even in the version of the game that is not translated... but just be forewarned, Id save often :D

Hello sir! I'm absolutely in love with your version! Thanks a lot! I'd be soooo happy if the crashes do not occur but whatever :p I hope the crash problems be solved asap. Thanks for your work!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Is that octopus gonna suck her titty?

Izalith

Reputation score
I hacked my stats and can confirm that the first fight against the trio is unwinnable. I had them in constant KO and nothing I tried could win the fight until I let them do their combo, which I think then just automatically ended the fight.
I hate forced losses. Before I try this game, virgin playthrough possible?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I hate forced losses. Before I try this game, virgin playthrough possible?
Pretty sure there isn't a virgin stat. And if the plot is going where I think it's going, it would make sense she never had it.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
There is a sex/rape count status, so "technically" you can try going virgin route.