What's new

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Properly that I need to spam "Slow down" or however it is called.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Properly that I need to spam "Slow down" or however it is called.
Hmmm... Guess I gotta nerf slow down then. Tons of strategies work, but if everyone's only using one, then that's on me as a designer.
Really appreciate the honesty man.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Judging by some of the replies in this thread, it sounds a little like some people are getting confused by the hearts and what they represent. Mostly it sounded like some people thought that you start with three hearts and lose them by cumming, when it's the opposite that is true.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Judging by some of the replies in this thread, it sounds a little like some people are getting confused by the hearts and what they represent. Mostly it sounded like some people thought that you start with three hearts and lose them by cumming, when it's the opposite that is true.
Oh snap I didn't even realize that could be the confusion!
Well... the game does have a lot of systems after all. Hope people slowly grow into it.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The learning curve should be much less of an issue in the full game, to be honest - fighting a few rouges in a row would be good training, and people generally have to learn through application. You could guide them a bit by what starting off skills they get, or acquire early. For example, if they started with psyche up and/or slow down being the first skills they learn, they would very quickly realize those skills are strong - although you could guide their playstyle in other ways too if you preferred. Not to mention, if there are NPC's, they could have dialogue with some tips? Or a menu "help" option to review specific topics that they can look at whenever, or maybe in an early room there's a glowing terminal in the wall with the help dialogues.

The problem with the current tutorial is it's all thrown at you pretty much at once, and most players don't absorb all of it immediately. I didn't either actually - had to experiment a bit, then use the del key to reset the tutorial and review it, only then did I have a full grasp.

I think the learning curve is just wonky in this first demo, since you could easily fight a bleu or vert as your first or second enemy and get schooled before you figured out the flow.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Or a menu "help" option to review specific topics that they can look at whenever, or maybe in an early room there's a glowing terminal in the wall with the help dialogues.
By far the most sought after feature. I gotta finish it XD

I think the learning curve is just wonky in this first demo, since you could easily fight a bleu or vert as your first or second enemy and get schooled before you figured out the flow.
I've actually talked to people who think the game's impossible.
Another who refused to use skills thinking his resources should be conserved more heavily (which is fair... other jrpgs have conditioned him into this of course.)

There are small parts of the game like stamina regen, and stuff that people need to be brought attention to.

Some guy I was talking could not understand what I meant by Pink is random.

I'll add a tips portion to the tutorial to help players not fall into pits because of how they play other games. Though I actually truly hate babying players like this. In Dark Souls it's you die or you figure it out. I honestly respect them for not telling users everything about how stats work and all that. It encourages people to interact with the game systems on a deeper level.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess the game just throws too much information at you. I still have no clue how the three girls are supposed to be different.

Maybe it would be a good idea for the first enemy to have no special skills so you learn the basics of the game, and then the girls get more and more skills. To indicate that two girls have a similar / expanded skillset you can use the same model, but different colors.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I guess the game just throws too much information at you. I still have no clue how the three girls are supposed to be different.
Really? I think they're quite different myself.
Maybe it would be a good idea for the first enemy to have no special skills so you learn the basics of the game, and then the girls get more and more skills. To indicate that two girls have a similar / expanded skillset you can use the same model, but different colors.
That's the plan. The game's still in prototype phase so game mechanics are still being decided on. I need at least this many skills to see if I liked the skill and passive system or not.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Maybe he means how their adult scenes are all female assertive insertion?

Different patterns and different skills make different feeling enemies imo though.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So as a whole I'm pretty proud of the general system we made. I feel like it's rewarding to understand how the girls move, while dealing with the enemies skills.
I think I did a relatively good job with the enemy AI as well.
I can confirm all of the above ;)
Pretty solid proof of concept. If that's what you 2 can do in a month, I hope you'll keep up growing that little gem to a good, releasable size.

Above all, great job with giving the gals their own personality. An addition of (not-so) simple things (AI & skills, a few dialogue lines) with a great result.

Milky quest influence is definitely here... About that:
- pixel art could use a sliiightly higher resolution. MQ uses smaller boxes, so pixels get real big in SM. Bleu is a cutie pie still, no worries.
- some diversity in the action would help. I mean, not just cowgirl. Girls have hands, mouths, tits and other charming parts...

(1) I'm personally interested in if you guys think the hearts should be persistent or not? Currently they are per-battle but I don't know if they should be.
(2) How random do you guys feel the game is? Is it too punishing?
(3) Is it too easy?
(4) Do you think certain skills are too powerful? Too weak?
(5) Are there any fundamental changes to the system you'd like to see?
Most initial questions were answered, and I've read too much text these last pages to remember it all, so forgive me if I'm redundant:
1-Hearts are fine the way they are. It's already troublesome to manage will/stamina for the next fight; managing hearts as well would be a chore.
2-Yes, too random, albeit not by much. Pink diamonds are a big pain, worst when they're "?": they're nothing more than a disguised "roll a dice" 25% chance.
-> Pink diamonds are OK. They make the player experiences a tug'o war for control when things get wild; that's cool.
-> the "?" rate isn't. IMO it should be lower (for pink diamonds) not to be aggravating. Alternatively: a player skill to manually lessen the "?" rate.
3-No. Not too hard either, after the basics have been fucked drilled into you and and the gals ain't strangers anymore. I haven't tried EASY (I leave that mode for horrible games) but there's room for an HARD mode. Probably.
4-Slow too stronk. But that's only because low speed = less "?" pink diamonds. It might be fine with less randomness, and enemies thriving in slow speed (Rouge, Bleu, and even Vert's slow speed passives ain't that powerful).
-> Victory heal not worth the risk. Pressure either - "?"s again...
-> Most enemy skills need a cooldown. Example: Red spamming 'unpredictable' is a pain.
5-System is original and adequate. If anything? Music speed adapting to the battle speed would be great for immersion. I'm no music expert, but a few R18 voice works circles are, and do fun things with modern music (that would fit the sci-fi theme and the speed variation system)

One things I'd like to say: this project may be a 1-month-old hatchling, but it shows much promise, whether you're aiming for a short game (à la Milky Quest) with a dozen enemies and few modifications, or a larger thing.
Many circles started with little games (less than 6 months of work), and then worked on the initial idea to make better, much larger games:

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I can confirm all of the above ;)
Pretty solid proof of concept. If that's what you 2 can do in a month, I hope you'll keep up growing that little gem to a good, releasable size.
Final size isn't finalized yet, but we're doing our best. Development has slowed down a bit as Uramomo and I discuss various things regarding the future of the game, and we handle all the financial stuff we need to.

Above all, great job with giving the gals their own personality. An addition of (not-so) simple things (AI & skills, a few dialogue lines) with a great result.

Milky quest influence is definitely here... About that:
- pixel art could use a sliiightly higher resolution. MQ uses smaller boxes, so pixels get real big in SM. Bleu is a cutie pie still, no worries.
- some diversity in the action would help. I mean, not just cowgirl. Girls have hands, mouths, tits and other charming parts...
I asked Uramomo what resolution he was comfortable drawing in. He gave me an answer and that's what we're doing.
Regarding diversity in action, that's the main thing we're currently worried about. We actually discussed it and came to some conclusions. I'll mention the things we talked about after replying to your post.

Most initial questions were answered, and I've read too much text these last pages to remember it all, so forgive me if I'm redundant:
1-Hearts are fine the way they are. It's already troublesome to manage will/stamina for the next fight; managing hearts as well would be a chore.
2-Yes, too random, albeit not by much. Pink diamonds are a big pain, worst when they're "?": they're nothing more than a disguised "roll a dice" 25% chance.
-> Pink diamonds are OK. They make the player experiences a tug'o war for control when things get wild; that's cool.
-> the "?" rate isn't. IMO it should be lower (for pink diamonds) not to be aggravating. Alternatively: a player skill to manually lessen the "?" rate.
3-No. Not too hard either, after the basics have been fucked drilled into you and and the gals ain't strangers anymore. I haven't tried EASY (I leave that mode for horrible games) but there's room for an HARD mode. Probably.
4-Slow too stronk. But that's only because low speed = less "?" pink diamonds. It might be fine with less randomness, and enemies thriving in slow speed (Rouge, Bleu, and even Vert's slow speed passives ain't that powerful).
-> Victory heal not worth the risk. Pressure either - "?"s again...
-> Most enemy skills need a cooldown. Example: Red spamming 'unpredictable' is a pain.
5-System is original and adequate. If anything? Music speed adapting to the battle speed would be great for immersion. I'm no music expert, but a few R18 voice works circles are, and do fun things with modern music (that would fit the sci-fi theme and the speed variation system)

One things I'd like to say: this project may be a 1-month-old hatchling, but it shows much promise, whether you're aiming for a short game (à la Milky Quest) with a dozen enemies and few modifications, or a larger thing.
Many circles started with little games (less than 6 months of work), and then worked on the initial idea to make better, much larger games:
1- Thank goodness. I'm actually fond of the heart system as it is right now. Good point about resources to manages as well.
2- They aren't a disguised "roll a dice" 25% chance. THEY REALLY ARE 25% chance. That's actually the point. I want it to still be possible to lose to common enemies if you drop your guard. I don't want it to be a 100% chance you defeat the enemy if you know the pattern basically.
... regarding the ? rate. I'm actually thinking of making it so that once you fight an enemy enough times, you get 1 more free ? revealed. Basically Igrec as the character has gotten more comfortable with that enemy.
3 - OK so it's not just me then. Seems like the common consensus now is that the game's difficulty isn't that high. I was actually really concerned since 2 people have given me a 1 star rating on itch saying the game's bullshit levels of unfair. I really do not understand. It seems like they just didn't want to interact with the game systems and gave up when they realized it wouldn't be a walk-in-the-park.
4 - Yeah I have to nerf slow. Maybe increase it's cost? Make it reduce speed only by 1?
Victory Heal gives you a damage boost though. It's quite worth the risk in my experience and it gives you back a large amount of stamina if successful. Maybe it should give a flat amount though.
I'd rather not give enemy skills a cooldown. Unpredictable isn't actually that strong because of the focus ability. You're more likely to do damage to her than you think as well.
5 - Ahh music speed. The music I found... I think fits, but I'm not really good with modifying audio on the fly... it sounds like a good idea, but I might not be able to do it, and I don't want to ruin the good music I found by messing with the tempo.

________________________________________________________________________________

UraMomo and I have discussed a lot recently.

We were going to make the game absolutely tiny just to get our feet in the door, but we talked about Uramomo's wishes when he designed the characters. He designed Bleu with her face in mind, so he was thinking she'd be good for a blowjob. Take a guess what he wanted Vert to do... He gave the enemies weapons in order for their designs to not be too simple.

(I recommend you follow him if you can... He posts a lot)

It turned out well but we're not using them in the game anywhere.

We discussed it and yeah, he wants to draw these things he told me. "In order to create a more satisfactory experience for the user." Actually he works a traditional job so he doesn't have too much time to work on the game so I really feel the impact of his words. He's always thinking of what you guys would enjoy over finishing the game. I'm a bit concerned because I don't want to promise too much and get into a situation where we get into development hell however. This is his first project after all... He doesn't know what burnout is yet.

But yeah, we decided together to make the game slightly longer and add a few more systems.

I'm curious how you guys think about this:
We're thinking of having the enemies use map attacks. Red is fast and has a claw for a weapon. Maybe something like if she gets fully horizontally/vertically aligned with you she runs you down really fast and attempts to use the claw.
Bleu might have a projectile weapon. If she gets horizontally/vertically aligned with you she might shoot you and paralyze you.
Vert might have perception manipulation abilities that take the form of wind. If she sees you she might chant, and get you with them. Your controls are inverted for the duration.

We're thinking of adding the enemies as assists. In battle they won't do anything, but outside of battle you can summon them to do ecchi stuff. Depending on what character and position you choose you get a free buff at the start of your next battle. Maybe getting a boobjob from Vert gives you a state that lasts 10 turns where your stamina is recovered by 5% each turn. We haven't decided how the enemies become allies yet though. I don't want it to be after a certain amount of battles... I'm leaning towards unique events that happen after getting enough information about them. Maybe you can get pieces of information from terminals that you can read? Maybe you can register yourself as their owner?

We're thinking of adding computer terminals, but the terminals aren't normal machines you interface with. They're also androids. In order to interface with the terminal you must be doing a sexual act with them. So let's say you're trying to change your currently equipped passive abilities. Well you have to let the android give you a blowjob, or stick it in her mouth on your own. Only then will the menu screen pop up.

This will allow for us to add some male assertive scenes in the game. It's something the player WANTS to do, so it's more consensual. That should be good for a change of pace when it comes to scene composition. I'm much much more a fan of female assertive content than male assertive content, but I want other players to be able to enjoy the game as well. Don't worry though, the amount of female assertive scenes will outnumber the opposite by a significant margin.

Anyways, I'm currently working on the addition of a "main menu" so that users can check Igrec's stats and change his equipment... review the tutorials they've seen before and the like.
Since this isn't being made in RPG Maker all that has to be done manually... T_T

It will take a significant amount of time on top of my already busy schedule.
Uramomo's also slowed down in his asset production as well. I mean he's still working relatively consistently though. Just check his twitter. You'll see an unknown enemy there XD.

But I'll be around and ready to discuss the game and its future with anyone who wants.

EDIT: In fact we've created a for anyone who wants to visit and talk.

Last edited:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So if I understand map attacks right, the idea is once they spot you they try to attack in their own unique ways, and if they hit you you're stuck with a unique debuff for a while at the start of the battle? That sounds really neat to me, I'm all for it.

As far as assists go, it does sound neat... I like the idea of getting to know the girls and allying with them and such. I worry about the work load of having additional animations for the assists though - to be honest, as far as additional animations go, I'd prefer them to be utilized in battles, since that's where the game's focus seems to be so far. I also just feel like any art or animations used in battle inherently get way more use and are more meaningful, gameplay context adds a lot. Not to mention, the diversity of situations issue won't entirely be solved by having the only non-insert animations be out of battle scenes, battles might still get a bit repetitive content wise that way. So I was actually mulling your post and ideas over while I was bored at work, and I had an idea about this...

I believe I thought of a way that would solve the diversity of situations issue, should hopefully be relatively easy to code, relatively non-disruptive to the existing systems, but would add an extra dimension to the combat and feel probably more impactful/interesting than it actually is. Plus it would counter/discourage the lame playstyles of spamming slow, heals, etc - and give the girls a way to solve stalemates and finish you off if you lost but didn't have the good grace to actually die.

The idea is, what if enemies utilized a 'stamina' bar system too (not actually stamina necessarily, but can use the same UI element) - where each enemy has a unique passive skill that only activates when their stamina bar is at 100%, that switches the animation being played to a different stance? The stamina bar doesn't function like normal stamina - it would fill differently for each enemy and always start at zero. Since the skill is a passive, it doesn't disrupt or affect enemies using their skills at all - their basic playstyle is exactly the same. Here's an example I thought of for Vert - She gains stamina each time the speed changes, and according to how much. If her playful skill shifts speed by 5, then she gains 5*2 stamina, for 10 total out of 100. Whenever she's at 100 stamina, her passive pops and the animation shifts to the boobjob she's obviously designed for. The passive's effect is simple, but extremely powerful - she has you mesmerized, and you can't use skills. The passive has one more effect - at the end of the turn a random number 1-12 is rolled continuously until the number is higher than the current speed. The speed is then shifted to that higher speed. Once the speed is the maximum of 12, the passive ends on that turn. Basically if the battle goes on long enough then the skill blocking tries to break the stalemate and push the battle into a final spurt one way or another. Conceptually, she toys with you, completely in control, while you pray and try your best to hold on until she decides to let you go. It would also be funny if she used her skill playful spirit that turn to shift it to a lower speed, potentially extending the passive, although you could also just disable her using that skill during the passive's duration. That would be some very Vert-like playful trolling, though...

Another example could be Bleu - She enjoys your reactions and gains stamina according to your misses at a low rate. When it's full, she switches to a blowjob. During this time, she takes zero damage, and deals bonus damage scaling with how high her health is to its maximum. The passive breaks once a good number of perfect guards are made, say 12-15 or so, enough for it to last 3-5 turns and be threatening. During this time, she's also using her skill to gain health on your misses, so the longer you take to break it the stronger she gets. Conceptually, the calmer she is the more she's capable of paying attention to your reactions and reacting accordingly, finishing you off swiftly.

I also thought of Rouge, although she's the designated basic bitch enemy now and probably wouldn't have one XP. Well, if there was a higher level variant of her, she could have a passive where she gains stamina in a 1:1 ratio according to the damage she takes. In other words, if she takes her entire willpower bar in damage, she will have her stamina bar ready for her passive. This means she can't use it unless you lose a heart and heal her a bit during the battle. What it is is a last-ditch aggressive push, or berserker push. The passive activates and lasts only one turn, but for this turn the speed is fixed to maximum, she gains bonus damage, and if you lose a heart this turn - you instantly lose. I kinda like this idea because it has some interesting results in how you'd approach it - the health window for the passive to even activate would be very little since against rouge you're likely to only lose one heart, maybe two, anyway. It's more likely you'll just kill her without seeing it. That makes it an interesting decision for you once you see how it works - do you push for the kill and skip it? Or manage your lust before it happens, and use focus to try and tank it? Or just run, lol... I have no idea what the alternate stance for her would be though.

Anyways, that was just an idea I daydreamed about a little too much while at my day job, doing monotonous tasks where I was able to daydream. No sweat if you don't like any of it XP. I think it should fit pretty well personally though, and fix the situation diversity issue. It also would seem a lot more interesting to players than it actually is, I feel like, since as long as you're playing well and RNG treats you kindly you usually won't even get the passives to proc- and the majority of combat will still function the exact same, even during them. I feel like it shouldn't be terrible to code either, and the main barrier is the doubling of art assets. The secondary animations could be re-used for the assists you mentioned, too.

I feel fairly presumptuous, dumping a wall of text of my own silly idea on you... sorry about that, at least it killed time at work for me. Like I said, no sweat if none of it sounds interesting. With the patreon down, I switched my support to cien, and I'll continue to just support there, chill, and enjoy whatever it is both of you decide to do. I believe it'll be great either way, in time. It even feels a little bit embarrassing to click post on my idea here, but I'm a little tipsy so I'll do it anyway.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No need to be embarassed at all? I asked for feedback and discussion, and as I said before this is fun for me.
and if they hit you you're stuck with a unique debuff for a while at the start of the battle? That sounds really neat to me, I'm all for it.
Well, it's more of a debuff to your motion on the main map. Maybe it can carry into battle. I'll think about it.

Regarding your ideas about using the service animations in battle, I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure if I like it. I don't think anything really feels better than actual sex, and since it's a reverse rape game, the girls are trying to find pleasure from your body, not service you. Basically I don't think foreplay scenes should be considered more impactful than the actual sex, and the foreplay doesn't make sense mid-battle from the theme. Also, I don't think skill use is infrequent personally. In my original idea I'm giving a free buff at the beginning of a battle. You'll use that before every fight unless I give it a cooldown.

Enemies having a super meter does sound interesting, but the game's already complex enough. I might add it, if the game starts getting stale the further we get into development.
Personally, I'm all for it, but the complaints that the game's too obtuse have started getting to me XD

The ideas for the supers were pretty good. Especially liked Rouge's. I really might add such a system...

If you have the time, then consider joining us on our discord. Uramomo's there and he really needs some positive reinforcement regarding his art XD

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uramomo's there and he really needs some positive reinforcement regarding his art XD
Argh, my bad. I was fixated on the 'technical questions' side (and only mentioned resolution...). So:

Uramomo's art is awesome! We don't get to see much of it, but he did a kick-ass job making the RGB girls feel fun, alive and unique.
A special mention to Blue; I don't understand how or why, but that's the cutest and sexiest tail I've ever seen! (I don't watch much anime... and even fewer raindeers xD)

By the way, consider using the black & white sketches and scrapped artworks somewhere (special rewards, credits...). These are the soul of any artist, and both Uramomo and the game will only get positive feedback from the gesture.
I like the idea of getting to know the girls and allying with them and such. I worry about the work load of having additional animations for the assists though - to be honest, as far as additional animations go, I'd prefer them to be utilized in battles
I definitely agree with this. You can't go wrong striving towards making the girls more girl-like, cuter, more real.

As for the rest, I'd side with TheUnsaid: the base mechanics are already quite complicated (thus, brittle) as they are. Going foreplay->sex is logical, but going sex->foreplay would deny the "Android girl wants pleasure" part.

That said:
I don't think anything really feels better than actual sex, and since it's a reverse rape game, the girls are trying to find pleasure from your body, not service you. Basically I don't think foreplay scenes should be considered more impactful than the actual sex
I'd strongly disagree here. Women, especially assertive women, take a lot of pleasure "servicing" (voluntarily using this word):
- Femdom (if we leave out the "men are disgusting but I still wanna step on him"-type) is all about control. These women usually love 'being in charge', and usually manage their partner so they can finish themselves off the exact way they like (edit/clarification: so the woman reaches her planned, ideal ending. Reversal is about giving her something better than she could imagine ;)).
- if men are 30% mental, 70% physical, women are the counterpart: 70% mental, 30% physical. Kissing, foreplay, sweet words, etc. contribute much more to their orgasm than the 'pounding her like mochi' part.
-> If you were to program a sex-droid, probably you'd model her after an experienced sex worker, or a Yamato nadeshiko;
in both cases, foreplay affinity and skills would be foremost.

So, with the last posts in mind:
I'm curious how you guys think about this:
We're thinking of having the enemies use map attacks.
Good idea, RoR (run or rape - escape the sexy droids) works great with the BF premise. How about these attacks, if you would fail to dodge them, lead to some foreplay penalty?
You could recycle most extra artwork here, to spice up the (inter)fights, and to make each girl even more unique. A simple minigame, win or lose it for a light/heavy penalty in the following fight.
Example: electric tentacles girl from Uramomo's twitter (cyan? pieuvre?) catches you -> 'escape the tentacle handjob' minigame -> cum if you lose -> real battle, 2-3 turns paralysis if you lost (all '?' diamonds or smtg)

Either way, adding some action game elements like that, would greatly benefit a short and simple game. DLsite takes all, but think about using softer terms in the West: 'female-assertive sex battle gamu' is another way to name 'femdom reverse rape battle fuck gamu', avoiding unwanted keywords.

-Terminals: might be unnecessary extra work, better spent on the girls themselves (or more of them)
-male assertiveness: why not? but why? BF is all about turning the tables on those girls with unfair advantages. So, maledom content would be kind of redundant. Temptation, traps (not these traps), seduction are fair game, though.
-super meters: if any, why not make them 'frustration' meters? Like, Rouge goes nuts if you try to take it too slow? Or Vert gets mad if you spam the same skill? It's nice to punish players who want to cheese a single strategy always (cough slow cough)

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fair play to both of your points, I see why my idea wouldn't fit. I had fun thinking about it, at least.

I also want to agree that Uramomo's art is great! I love all four of the girls we've seen so far, but in particular I think Vert and Bleu are masterpieces that don't lose in comparison to any other H-game on the market. I also think pixel art in general fits the aesthetic of the game like a glove, and Uramomo's art is a strong charm point for the game overall. Most discussion here has definitely been gameplay focused, but by no means is it the only talent on display here.

Good idea, RoR (run or rape - escape the sexy droids) works great with the BF premise. How about these attacks, if you would fail to dodge them, lead to some foreplay penalty?
You could recycle most extra artwork here, to spice up the (inter)fights, and to make each girl even more unique. A simple minigame, win or lose it for a light/heavy penalty in the following fight.
Example: electric tentacles girl from Uramomo's twitter (cyan? pieuvre?) catches you -> 'escape the tentacle handjob' minigame -> cum if you lose -> real battle, 2-3 turns paralysis if you lost (all '?' diamonds or smtg)
I also absolutely love this, and think it fits perfectly. What a fantastic idea! The minigame could even re-use the existing battle system. One simple round of purple arrows, must hit a certain amount to pass, perhaps. There's RNG involved in that and the odds wouldn't be in your favor, but that's your punishment for getting hit.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Argh, my bad. I was fixated on the 'technical questions' side (and only mentioned resolution...). So:

Uramomo's art is awesome! We don't get to see much of it, but he did a kick-ass job making the RGB girls feel fun, alive and unique.
A special mention to Blue; I don't understand how or why, but that's the cutest and sexiest tail I've ever seen! (I don't watch much anime... and even fewer raindeers xD)

By the way, consider using the black & white sketches and scrapped artworks somewhere (special rewards, credits...). These are the soul of any artist, and both Uramomo and the game will only get positive feedback from the gesture.
We don't get enough support for the art to be seen in that case.
That kind of work should be public so as many people can see it and are drawn to the game as possible in my opinion.

I definitely agree with this. You can't go wrong striving towards making the girls more girl-like, cuter, more real.

As for the rest, I'd side with TheUnsaid: the base mechanics are already quite complicated (thus, brittle) as they are. Going foreplay->sex is logical, but going sex->foreplay would deny the "Android girl wants pleasure" part.
Well it'll have a large impact on the story so it's good to decide these things early on.

Oh so you agree with me regarding sex impact.
That said:

I'd strongly disagree here. Women, especially assertive women, take a lot of pleasure "servicing" (voluntarily using this word):
- Femdom (if we leave out the "men are disgusting but I still wanna step on him"-type) is all about control. These women usually love 'being in charge', and usually manage their partner so they can finish themselves off the exact way they like (edit/clarification: so the woman reaches her planned, ideal ending. Reversal is about giving her something better than she could imagine ;)).
- if men are 30% mental, 70% physical, women are the counterpart: 70% mental, 30% physical. Kissing, foreplay, sweet words, etc. contribute much more to their orgasm than the 'pounding her like mochi' part.
-> If you were to program a sex-droid, probably you'd model her after an experienced sex worker, or a Yamato nadeshiko;
in both cases, foreplay affinity and skills would be foremost.
Wait... but you just wrote foreplay->sex makes sense in comparison to sex->foreplay.
I really can't think of any way to program foreplay into the battles... battles are not that long so if the battle starts with foreplay, then I'm technically punishing the players who want the sex by forcing them to wait to see the sex content. If the battle starts with sex, it makes no sense to then switch to foreplay.
If the foreplay is a small temporary ability, it's still switching from sex to foreplay after the sex has begun. This usually doesn't happen... The way I've seen foreplay be used, is basically to get the guy and girl ready, and after the sex to get the guy back up again.

So, with the last posts in mind:
Hmmm... I worry I'm incentivizing players to actually take these hits if they want to see these scenes since getting the girls as allies should be harder.
Either way, adding some action game elements like that, would greatly benefit a short and simple game. DLsite takes all, but think about using softer terms in the West: 'female-assertive sex battle gamu' is another way to name 'femdom reverse rape battle fuck gamu', avoiding unwanted keywords.
Yeah we don't actually use the words reverse rape battle fuck game on itch right now either.

-Terminals: might be unnecessary extra work, better spent on the girls themselves (or more of them)
-male assertiveness: why not? but why? BF is all about turning the tables on those girls with unfair advantages. So, maledom content would be kind of redundant. Temptation, traps (not these traps), seduction are fair game, though.
-super meters: if any, why not make them 'frustration' meters? Like, Rouge goes nuts if you try to take it too slow? Or Vert gets mad if you spam the same skill? It's nice to punish players who want to cheese a single strategy always (cough slow cough)
It's a way to make foreplay scenes easy to access in a simple way and makes way for maledom animations.
You're only turning the tables from a gameplay standpoint. It's not like that from a visual standpoint so I don't see the redundancy here.

I'm considering super meter as a catch all term. Basically Rouge would have abilities that increase her super meter based on frustration, but not so much Vert, and maybe not Bleu.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait... but you just wrote foreplay->sex makes sense in comparison to sex->foreplay.
Oh, I get it. Let me reword "foreplay affinity and skills would be foremost":
Such droids probably know some foreplay moves and enjoy using them
I do agree these moves would be unpractical in battle, not to mention an hassle to program in. It was a lore/consistency remark, is all.

I might have misunderstood the terminal concept.
Was that "Linking to a specific droid's database" so as to hack her as an ally? If so, I can see that working nicely indeed.

Hmmm... I worry I'm incentivizing players to actually take these hits if they want to see these scenes since getting the girls as allies should be harder.
Good point. Please don't take example on Dieselmine (among many others) and their "you gotta lose to every girl a bunch of time" concept :cry:

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Oh, I get it. Let me reword "foreplay affinity and skills would be foremost":
Such droids probably know some foreplay moves and enjoy using them
I do agree these moves would be unpractical in battle, not to mention an hassle to program in. It was a lore/consistency remark, is all.
It's got nothing to do with what's a hassle to program in, but how it would feel to play.

I might have misunderstood the terminal concept.
Was that "Linking to a specific droid's database" so as to hack her as an ally? If so, I can see that working nicely indeed.
No. it's not like that. The droid is just where you go to change your passive abilities or some other undefined functions. She can even be where you go to save. The only way to access her menu is to perform a sexual act with her though.

Good point. Please don't take example on Dieselmine (among many others) and their "you gotta lose to every girl a bunch of time" concept
Don't worry, I'm conscious of any decision that leads to that kind of boring playstyle.