What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn, the Cultist's pose is my favorite with the hand and leg holding, but why MC's face is blocked :(

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I beat the game but I couldn't find out how to open the door in Stage 2 next to the flesh tree with the ladies inside. Any ideas?

I think I also found only 2 medals in the stressful ghost lady place. Did someone in an earlier post say there's 3 medals in there? Is there a slot for a medal in there too?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm. Only 23, and there should be 25. What did i missed?
I think those last two might be the gates that you unlock by fucking them. At the end of level 1 after the boss. Once you cum the path to the mansion level unlocks. Ummm...I skipped the mansion with a save, but exploring abit I swear I saw a second one somewhere. These aren't repeatable unfortunately.

Waifudabadoo

Reputation score
Attempting to leave that particular maze by going backwards after opening the chest warps you into the floor. There's a door at the right end of the room with the chest and double futa pillar that takes you back out.

Are you referring to the blue-haired cat girl miniboss of stage 3, or the girl that triggers the last boss (I forget how she looked because I only saw her briefly, then beat the boss on the first try)?
yes blue hair cat girl mini boss , sorry i can't open the final wall of the horror house yet =/

cell943

Reputation score
I've seen a few people ask where to go in the mansion, figuring it out, and not replying or editing to say where they needed to go. For shame!
That said, where do I go in the mansion? I've opened one gate, but I keep going in circles looking for the second. I haven't found the hand print room everyone is speaking about.

Edit: Ah, I missed the area above the walking wooden horse. Hm, but that only opened the gate to the heart upgrade. I'm still lost.

Also, regarding the secret room there. Did anyone notice the purple squares outside the room with the second switch? They reappear quickly, leading me to believe you need to shoot them in a specific order.

Edit edit: Fuck. It was behind a door in the hallway with people cumming on the walls. I was so distracted by sharks and the obstacles I completely overlooked it. Damn.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I beat the game but I couldn't find out how to open the door in Stage 2 next to the flesh tree with the ladies inside. Any ideas?

I think I also found only 2 medals in the stressful ghost lady place. Did someone in an earlier post say there's 3 medals in there? Is there a slot for a medal in there too?
I dunno about a 3rd chest in there unless there's one that just gives coins.
But the blocked door in the room with the tree and spawner, as I mentioned in a previous post, was a developer room for perma-nuking the cultists that was accidentally left in the game, and will be patched out with the upcoming update.

I think those last two might be the gates that you unlock by fucking them. At the end of level 1 after the boss. Once you cum the path to the mansion level unlocks. Ummm...I skipped the mansion with a save, but exploring abit I swear I saw a second one somewhere. These aren't repeatable unfortunately.
The second one-time-only animation is of a somewhat morbid cube of tits and ass, I forget what exactly it unlocks.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
First patch is finished, will be available from DLsite soon. It includes fixing of the door in the second stage, near the tree (by removing it) and fixing of the flesh maze in the third stage (exiting by going backwards no longer teleports you into the floor.)

sic:

Eltharidizzle

Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to unlock the second gate in the mansion yet? I have all the keys but I can't seem to find a way to open it, aswell as open the gate with the sausages hanging down below.

Fozze

Reputation score
I am at a loss. I cant for the life of me figure out how to progress past the room with the slimes and flies early on. Could anyone give me a hint? I've explored everywhere I can find EXCEPT for one room at the top right. Up there there's a platform that looks like you should be able to jump to it, but i fall right through :/

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I am at a loss. I cant for the life of me figure out how to progress past the room with the slimes and flies early on. Could anyone give me a hint? I've explored everywhere I can find EXCEPT for one room at the top right. Up there there's a platform that looks like you should be able to jump to it, but i fall right through :/
You have to shoot that platform, which knocks down the boxes on it and lets you climb them to get over the wall.

Fozze

Reputation score
You have to shoot that platform, which knocks down the boxes on it and lets you climb them to get over the wall.
Oh, thanks! Now I feel stupid for not trying to shoot it when I have a mf gattling gun...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Horror, futa, 2d sprite, damn this game is hitting all the right spot for me! This circle just came out of nowhere.
The mansion legit freak me out with the multiple door sections.
There seems to be a lot of interactable readable stuff in the forest and mansion,but nothing much in the last two area.

Also new update from authors dlsite blog, aside from some bug fix, seems like gallery mode is on the way as well, definitely looking forward to it!

"Edit" Oh yeah in the forest area there was a note before somewhere stating some dangerous monster that you can shoot to get money, but shoot too much and it will come and kill you and its wearing a mask, only encountered it once after activating the medal statue in the blue hand area, dont seem to see it anymore after that, probably have to replay from new game again to check.
No sprite animation for boss is indeed quite a downer tho.

Last edited:

Karakury

Reputation score
do yo guys know if there is a animation gallery or something similar?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Funny thing: I have an extra medal I got from the maze in the mansion, all pillars are powered and I've gotten the heart that's in one of the first doors you can enter at the beginning of the mansion.

Most of the content wasn't for me but oh well, gameplay was pretty solid, the only real complaint I have on that front is that the game is too damn dark; I actually had to turn up the gamma on my comp to see anything in the mansion.

DuganNash

Reputation score
Uhh guys, what's with the part in the 1st level with the 2nd key hole? A weird puppet lady started walking towards me and when I shot her, a giant fuck off heart appeared out of nowhere, and instakilled me. What am I even supposed to do there?

Kernog

Reputation score
Uhh guys, what's with the part in the 1st level with the 2nd key hole? A weird puppet lady started walking towards me and when I shot her, a giant fuck off heart appeared out of nowhere, and instakilled me. What am I even supposed to do there?
Leave. This was just a jumpscare (as far as I know). Now, you can access the passage in the bottom right of the big room with the alraune, where you will find the laser. The laser opens another passage, above the teleporter.