What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Reputation score
Am I missing something? I have the latest version of the game straight from DLSite and I cleared the entire game without seeing a single fairy, not even in the gallery. Am I an idiot?
There should be a stone tablet at left hand side of the town. Have you found it?
If there is one, then you are just too unlucky to find a fairy - the fairies are random pops.
If there isn't, then your game isn't the newest one.

Attachments

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score
A bit late to the party here but, I still have one medal left over after the haunted house stage, never found a single vacant statue anywhere that can fit it, did the dev accidentally add 1 too many or did he just put in an extra in the red-eyed ghost maze so that people are less likely to get stuck?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A bit late to the party here but, I still have one medal left over after the haunted house stage, never found a single vacant statue anywhere that can fit it, did the dev accidentally add 1 too many or did he just put in an extra in the red-eyed ghost maze so that people are less likely to get stuck?
That's an extra medal, yes. Currently no information as to why there is one, or where it will be used in the future

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Was most likely for the scrapped route that would allow you to kill the summoning witch off for good. Just take it as sign that you played better that those people that didn't get it XD

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn this game was honestly really really fucking good. makes me wish he made Non-H sidescrollers for Steam

Reputation score
That's an extra medal, yes. Currently no information as to why there is one, or where it will be used in the future
I guess it may be too harsh for someone who needs to find all 3 medals in the hide-and-seek rooms, as it's too scary for them.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
That new game is looking good. Pregnancy (de)buff looks nice, also seems to be well animated and jiggly in all the right places.
Also hoping that gunlance gal has the Blast Dash move from MH lol
Edit: wait... she does have it LOL I just saw this from last page

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I actually found this game a while ago but I put it aside before getting very far. Picked it up again, and I do regret not playing more earlier, cause this was a really fun game. I'll admit I saw someone complaining about hating vore from one of the enemies, and I got excited to see what it was, but it was just a head glomp that went nowhere. Though a bit disappointed at that, the rest of the animations were still really well done.
I'm excited to see that they're working on a new game, and I can't wait to see what they'll be doing with it. Wonder if they'll add in more horror elements like with this game.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I wonder if they're still going to add some more enemies to this?

I mean, they seemed to be talking about adding some more content for this previously... I don't think it was even for the fairies.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I wonder if they're still going to add some more enemies to this?

I mean, they seemed to be talking about adding some more content for this previously... I don't think it was even for the fairies.
It was the fairies, that was the last big update before the dev started working on this new second project.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, I defeated the first boss (where the screen dims red and you gotta run to the right after you kill him) but now I don't know where to go

Last edited:
Reputation score
So, I defeated the first boss (where the screed dims red and you gotta run to the right after you kill him) but now I don't know where to go
It isn't a boss. It is just a lure that attracts greedy players who hit it too much.
If there is a boss, that should be the Demon Wall, that can't be defeated.
The actual first boss should be after the first boss portal. It looks like a huge stone golem.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So after beating the game, what does the top right teleporter do?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So after beating the game, what does the top right teleporter do?
That teleporter leads to an idol that resets all the bosses so you can fight them again.
You will need to beat the last boss again to re-unlock the gallery though.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
She is not in the game is she?
1628993279885.png
Scrounging through the game assets and found her. She bears some resemblance with the MC from Dev's new project.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I need a walkthrough
Either my game is bugged or softlocked somehow, or I'm super lost.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Either my game is bugged or softlocked somehow, or I'm super lost.
If you locked in forest just try not to go right or left, but up and down-there are several rooms that can be entered through upper platforms or by droping down(like in room with bugnest).
In house you just have to remember that all ways are basicaly circles-you will come back to the starting point sooner or later and all you have to do is just check all doors on your way for keys. For labyrinth section i posted doorways somewhere in this thread.
Factory is pretty linear i dont think its possible to be lost there.
Final one is a bit messy, i admit, dunno how to describe where to go there, just pick a door, direction and go until you cant anymore.