What's new

ACT [酸遁] 放浪都市 / Wandering City (RJ176271)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市

Does anybody know how to open the vault yet?
The vault opens only on specific weekdays. Going through the numbers the developer used, I think those days were 1, 3 and 6, though I'm not sure right now - but it's only on specific weekdays.

There also seems to be some sort of "readiness" level that raises up to 320 as you fix things up. The vault will not open if you don't have enough "readiness". Additionally, the vault door opens on day 6, but unless you have a bit more readiness for it you'll not be able to enter (it'll be open but the button will not work, I'm assuming it wasn't supposed to open unless you actually have enough readiness and it's a bug).

So: specific weekdays, minimum amount of readiness and then door is open.

Also, destination is also dependent on weekday, I think day 1 is robots, day 6 is monkeys and day 3 is ...mutant thingy, but I'm not sure about that right now.

(I played with the numbers on cheat engine to reach these conclusions)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the protectron cook named たかはし? And does he repeat the phrase "何にしますか?" ? LOL!

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to open the vault yet?
My interpretation, based on some incomplete experiments and bad mechatranslate of the readme:

You collect invisible points as you do things - mostly, for fixing equipment downstairs.
On specific times (generally, midnight/1am seem common) the door opens -
but the destination depends on how many points you made since you last went through.
So if you only fixed some small things, you'll get the crappy tiny island,
whereas if you did a bunch of consecutive tours fixing everything, you'll eventually get the robot city (which is where most extra animations are hidden)

The sniper up on the topdeck gives you a hint of what island you currently qualify for -
if you don't speak moonrunes, you can still see when her dialog changes, to notice when you've entered the next tier.
All else failing, just save first before you head out, and if you don't like the island you got, reload the save and go fix some more machines.
And as I understand the lore, you're a salvage boat - so that's not a vault, that's just islands you're landing on, or something...

Overall, interesting game. Nice ideas, though it feels a bit unfinished -
perhaps that explains the adjusted release date, maybe they pushed it out earlier than they originally planned?
For example, I find it odd how ~50% of animations are in the final island -
were these supposed to be spread out across more worlds but they didn't have time to build them all?
Though at the end of the day, it's only 540 yen - certainly solid enough for that price point.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i fixed all of the thing on the ship, now what? being doing the same thing over and over.
Now i got 99 on all the items .............
Super lost on this game

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

According to the replies upon my comment, it's not that I'm mad because of early release. It's just that I know what an early release implies most of the time and one of the replies brought my point of view to a closure.
Early release, most of the time, means that the author will release the product with less content than initially planned, however I know this author has in mind the goal of updating the game later on with more content. I was a bit worried, because I thought something bad happened or decided to dropout.

Anyways, I'm betting the game will be updated on the same date of when the game was suppose to be released, it happened before so I have my fingers crossed :p

Also, I'm happy to know there's already another game on the works :D

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

According to the replies upon my comment, it's not that I'm mad because of early release. It's just that I know what an early release implies most of the time and one of the replies brought my point of view to a closure.
Early release, most of the time, means that the author will release the product with less content than initially planned, however I know this author has in mind the goal of updating the game later on with more content. I was a bit worried, because I thought something bad happened or decided to dropout.

Anyways, I'm betting the game will be updated on the same date of when the game was suppose to be released, it happened before so I have my fingers crossed :p

Also, I'm happy to know there's already another game on the works :D
I have to agree with the notion of updates to come as for the previous 2 games there was many updates long after the inital release.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game looks cool. Any idea how hard is to complete it without any translations or do i have to use the android app to translate? Is it even possible to make a translation for this?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's just an opinion but i feel a little disapointed the other games (in special BARRAGE!) where so fucking awesome, i feel this one kinda... empty

PD: Sorry for my bad english

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is amazing, i managed to get all sex scenes even without being able to read a single word :D

Not all sprite stuff but eh

The futa and lesbian stuff was amazing! I wished the player could become futa and fuck the other npc's in there beds (i literally expected this to be a thing considering the amount of rape in the game)

A translation would ba good, might understand what the fuck is going on XD

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Really disappointed in the lack of content on this one. I would have preferred if it released at a later date.
Biggest missing feature compared to their other games are the background rape. I just love when it's not just the MC that gets it. :L

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's up on the English DLsite under the title "Wandering City."
Seems to be about five dollars.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yikes, quite disappointing game compared to the other 2.

Actually this feels more like a grind-fest rather than an H-game, sure the animations improved, but this one feels rushed

Really disappointed in the lack of content on this one. I would have preferred if it released at a later date.
Biggest missing feature compared to their other games are the background rape. I just love when it's not just the MC that gets it. :L
No kidding, i mentioned before in this thread, the dev should have made enemies that attack the crew when they were sleeping, like some sort of event in case you haven't repaired much

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I mean yeah, it's what I expect from the guy, but damn it leaves quite a lot to be desired.
I hope he updates it like he usually does.

And I wish he would just do a full futa game already and stop teasing me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go the the computer, select the first option (takes you to a screen that looks like the hacking minigame from Fallout), press x. Save is the first option. Second option toggles autosaving, too.
I selected the first option and chose the save option but it didn't save. I found that out. Don't know why.

It's up on the English DLsite under the title "Wandering City."
Seems to be about five dollars.
Is the game also in english on english dlsite?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't buy the Level 3 Repair ability/tool. Seems to need 800 caps and something else.

EDIT: Oh, I went to shower and got a scene there. Was able to buy it afterwards.

Huh, I got into the bug/leech island and didn't get a scene with the leeches. Looks like I somehow bugged my save so that enemies can't trigger H on me. It seems this happens after I bought the cyan butt tool.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't buy the Level 3 Repair ability/tool. Seems to need 800 caps and something else.

EDIT: Oh, I went to shower and got a scene there. Was able to buy it afterwards.

Huh, I got into the bug/leech island and didn't get a scene with the leeches. Looks like I somehow bugged my save so that enemies can't trigger H on me. It seems this happens after I bought the cyan butt tool.
Yep, I mentioned that earlier. For some reason most of the enemies couldn't/wouldn't trigger their animations if I had any of the sex toys equipped.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the sex toys prevent enemies from attacking that area .- . it's in their descriptions.
Interesting (and makes sense). I had half a thought to try translating their descriptions, but was too lazy and figured it wasn't worth the time for what was likely nothing. Thanks for clearing that up.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh . . . if not a translation then at least a walkthrough Q~Q

I am loosing my sanity with the random running (walking) around, farming Monster Stuff and repairing random stuff without any Idea Why or for what reason = (

I really don´t know what I actually have to do in this Game! >~<

Please Help! >.<

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would make a thread for this game without knowing one already existed. To pay for my ignorance, here is the file uploaded to the Eng DLsite. Love you all <3

Please let me know if it gets taken down so I can reupload if needed