Webcomics of win

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Webcomics of win

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

And now for somethingnotcompletely different.

*NSFW* *NSFW*
-A webcomic about sex. And a robot. A sex robot. And some girl. And some douche who built the robot. And it's silent.
Seriously, I think this page has the most words on it you'll see in the whole comic, even counting sound effects:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eerie Cuties...

Same People that do Menage a 3

But this ones not as... "Fun" as the latter...

More vampire, werewolf, succubi, highschool shannanagans sort o thang

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*supplies link, cuz she reads it too*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So I'd like to revive this to talk about decision to talk about Cale's back story for weeks now. Personally, I've never been a fan of Cale, and I see through their attempt to make him more popular by adding grittiness. This back story didn't help and was of no relevance to the ongoing plot, which it took away from for weeks... but this last revelation did manage to make my jaw drop. It seems there's so much more to Richard than we could guess, even with the few glances at his life we got.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

don't we all aspire to being richard when we grow up?

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I'd like to revive this to talk about decision to talk about Cale's back story for weeks now. Personally, I've never been a fan of Cale, and I see through their attempt to make him more popular by adding grittiness. This back story didn't help and was of no relevance to the ongoing plot, which it took away from for weeks... but this last revelation did manage to make my jaw drop. It seems there's so much more to Richard than we could guess, even with the few glances at his life we got.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that they're laying it on a bit thick. The back story doesn't really feel consistent with how it all started. The rabbit amused me, and I guess Richard being involved from the start explains his convenient instant appearance (though my first reaction was "Oh, come on..."), but... I dunno. Cale's simply too damn chirpy at the beginning for someone who's just lost his wife. Eh, maybe they'll explain it.

In other news...

Don't be fooled by the dates - Krakow v2 was reposted. I read them in the wrong order, which resulted in much confusion ._.

Anyway, Krakow v2 and Marilith are a (now completed) story about a hit woman and her schoolgirl companion. Krakow v2 is downright silly most of the time, but trust me: it's worth it by the time you get to Marilith. Not very funny, but a hell of a story.

is the latest project by the same artist. Only started up in January-odd, so there's not much there, but it's a charmingly flippant approach to the superhero genre.

There is also, of course, the original (finished) Krakow and the recent (on hiatus thanks to Spinarette) spinoff, Charliehorse. Krakow was silly at times, but some of the succubus humour kept me amused through the archives. Links to all his stuff .

Pretty much all my other regulars have already been mentioned here, though I will point out . To be honest, I'm not sure why I keep reading this one. Has its moments, though.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not surte if it's been mentioned but I think it's about time someone brought up .

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

It would seem that Menage a 3 has started an arc that concerns .

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I absotively LOVE Zii. She's about 90% me in comic form. I particularly love her and Gary's conversation about cumshots.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

this one?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That would be the one. I doubly love it because, well, I also love Boston Creme donuts. Custard ftw.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmmmm, donuts. Just about my favourite pastry. Bloody shame that Germany has next to no donut infrastructure at all.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No shit? Dude, that's an awesome name! If you die, can I, like, have it?"