What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Well I didn't do a twirl but I did look at them all in a mirror. Though I have to say, you American's like doing things backwards. The part of the zip that you slide into the uppy-downy part is on the other side to our zips.
I thought it's meant to be a gender thing? Female clothings have the zipper on the right, and male clothings have the zipper on the left?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I know it's that way with buttons, but I've never seen it with zippers. Could be that most of my zippers are on pants or boots. *grumbles about zipper malfunctions and having to be sewn into said boots for costume*

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

A few months ago I had to convince my friend that the coat he was holding was indeed a women's coat and that it wouldn't be the best idea to buy it. It took me 20 minutes to get him to just ASK the guy on duty :rolleyes:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Finished Dissidia 12's newest storyline and unlocked Gilgimesh. We shall now fight like men. And ladies. And men that dress like ladies (*cough kuja cough*).

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

CNN is reporting we found Osama Bin Laden's body, he's dead!

Ryeden

Lurker
Reputation score

CNN is reporting we found Osama Bin Laden's body, he's dead!
I'm not sure how I should feel about this... took them about 10 years to actually get him and now they find his body?!!!! hmm... Not that I'm doubting that they do have his body, but I find it rather odd that out of nowhere, now when nobody really is giving a damn about him, that they are saying they have him... How much you wanna bet someone is gonna make this into some type of conspiracy theory...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'm not sure how I should feel about this... took them about 10 years to actually get him and now they find his body?!!!! hmm... Not that I'm doubting that they do have his body, but I find it rather odd that out of nowhere, now when nobody really is giving a damn about him, that they are saying they have him... How much you wanna bet someone is gonna make this into some type of conspiracy theory...
Apparently they sent in a CIA team today and after a brief firefight gunned him down.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was after they bombed a mansion... How would they know he was in there??? Besides, how do we know it's not a lookalike and he's laughing his ass off at us?

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Apparently they sent in a CIA team today and after a brief firefight gunned him down.
I heard it was Navy SEALS that got him from CNN. One helicopter out of four went down from mechanical failure. Half of the SEALS went on to ground. Osama and one of his sons were found in Abbottistan, Pakistan. His son used a woman there as a human sheild when the SEALS moved in and asked them to surrender. He didn't so Osama and his son are shot in the head, at 3:00 PM (15:00 24 hour time), and Osama is given an Islamic water burial so as not to offend Muslims.

P.S.: Abbottabad is a few miles out of the capital and only 60 miles from Tora'Bora, the caves he hid in before.

P.S.S.:The place they were was a GIANT palace with metal filled walls and no telephone. They had him as their spiritual leader. A leader needs a palace to with epic proportions and a strong building that can withstand US bombs and missles. Thats a big place to hid in (and quite easy to distinguish) isn't it?

Edit: I knew this sunday at about 11:00PM.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I heard it was Navy SEALS that got him from CNN. One helicopter out of four went down from mechanical failure. Half of the SEALS went on to ground. Osama and one of his sons were found in Abbottistan, Pakistan. His son used a woman there as a human sheild when the SEALS moved in and asked them to surrender. He didn't so Osama and his son are shot in the head, at 3:00 PM (15:00 24 hour time), and Osama is given an Islamic water burial so as not to offend Muslims.

P.S.: Abbottistan is a few miles out of the capital and only 60 miles from Tora'Bora, the caves he hid in before.

P.S.S.:The place they were was a GIANT palace with metal filled walls and no telephone. They had him as their spiritual leader. A leader needs a palace to with epic proportions and a strong building that can withstand US bombs and missles. Thats a big place to hid in (and quite easy to distinguish) isn't it?
At the time I posted that, the sources said CIA. The additional details only came out today. Still, the CIA must have been pretty involved with the intel. *wonders if this will spawn any movie plots*

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Give it time, give it time.

Had an awesome Geist session last night. My one character got to actually one up the big bad in a fight, which amazed even her and the other one finally got to actually get into the plot. Now if the last character finally gets her wish to be able to jump into the mix it is going to be both interesting and one hell of a throwdown at the end of the campaign.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

180 free dollars

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Give it time, give it time.

Had an awesome Geist session last night. My one character got to actually one up the big bad in a fight, which amazed even her and the other one finally got to actually get into the plot. Now if the last character finally gets her wish to be able to jump into the mix it is going to be both interesting and one hell of a throwdown at the end of the campaign.
By Geist do you mean this? )

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

From what I gather Copper means .

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oni would be right. Thank you. I babble a little more about the game over in my Corner (Blank page. It's on Page 2.) and try not to launch too much into war stories, but it's fun when the big bad thinks he has you at his mercy and you turn the tables on him. Thank goodness my character is a lucid dreamer. That's pretty much what did it.

And Toxic, awesome. How'd you manage that?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Collecting textbooks around my college and then selling them back.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

IE, stealing them from students that weren't paying attention? *snicker*

But, kudos to you for getting that much back. Of course, one of them probably cost that much to buy, but eh, that's the way college bookstores work. I guess the college I went to *rents* books now rather than flatout sells them. It's a little cheaper, but still.

Edit: Being good and not double posting.

Squeeeee! The Irvine act from cosplay burlesque is finally up on youtube!

I'll be in my bunk.

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Went to the beauty salon today after being really stressed out and insomniac this weekend. Just plopped in the chair, got an amazing scalp and shoulder massage for like 5-10 minutes then got beautified. :)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just got back from Video Games Live. Was quite entertaining.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So jealous of you right now. I wanna see that concert so bad.