What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

you should really just ignore such things, that would please me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Who should please you? Please say me.

Also on topic of giddiness today. 10-2 for tapouts.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

what have i told you about wrestling children, its damned creepy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, no I quit my summer job, so I don't wrestle little kids anymore. Besides, those kids were usually wrestlers themselves, just 3-4 years younger than me. During training, everyone is anywhere from a year younger 4than me to 15 years older than me.
and I'll just assume the answer to my question is yes

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

you should really just ignore such things, that would please me.
You should know by now that's impossible for me. I'm like a moth to an open flame when it comes to these idiots.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You should know by now that's impossible for me. I'm like a moth to an open flame when it comes to these idiots.
You even burn up upon contact... though the deadliness is focused towards another and your burning with rage rather than, ye know, flames.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Still too soon today to say for sure, but may actually have a decent size group of old friends to go to a theme park.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Finding out that some of my lost emails aren't so lost after all, which is good, because some of them have stories in them!

Lurker
Reputation score

It's beach day mofuggers. Gonna get sunburned, and maybe a little drunk.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got out of court easy today. No one showed up to testify so I have no fine to pay :)

Oh, and can we stop with the derogatory comments? We don't have to start something over a small post I made - .-

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeeeeeeah, I think being a criminal and getting away with it isn't something you should be giddy about. In fact it pretty much makes you scum. ONI PREACHING HATE ON CRIME, WHO FUCKING KNEW?!

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeeeeeeah, I think being a criminal and getting away with it isn't something you should be giddy about. In fact it pretty much makes you scum. ONI PREACHING HATE ON CRIME, WHO FUCKING KNEW?!
Ok, look, you don't even know the story for it. I bump into the back of someones car, leaving only the slightest of scratches on it. Stuff that could easily be fixed at home. It doesn't make me a damn criminal if I don't have to pay a fine for it. There was more damage to my vehicle in the first place anyways. No injuries occured because of it. So, where in that am I a criminal?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ok, look, you don't even know the story for it. I bump into the back of someones car, leaving only the slightest of scratches on it. Stuff that could easily be fixed at home. It doesn't make me a damn criminal if I don't have to pay a fine for it. There was more damage to my vehicle in the first place anyways. No injuries occured because of it. So, where in that am I a criminal?
The part where you damage someone else's property and don't pay for fixing it.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The insurance company took care of the damages for the other person. My car has yet to be fixed. I didn't have to pay her for damages.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, look, you don't even know the story for it.
If you don't want to be looked down upon for stuff like this, don't leave out important details and only focus on the court aspect. That's what makes ye seem like a criminal.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the person couldn't be bothered to show up to court, they don't deserve to get whatever fee it is. Seems like they didn't think it was big enough of a deal to prosecute. People don't show up to court all the time, and that doesn't make the defendants criminals. Dropping charges is more evidence of innocence than guilt. You know, the whole innocent before being proven guilty thing?

I do agree with Sin though. If you don't want people to look down on you Withdrawn, you should give all the details in your original post. We can't really know anything if you don't tell us. But if it makes you feel better, I didn't see anything wrong with your first post...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Woo, done with my last exam this year. What's more I nailed em all, and got a ton of As and A+s that I wasn't even expecting.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love driving in the city sometimes because of all the different things you see. Like today I saw a lamborghini...

And then like 10 seconds later I saw something that looked like this...

I'm not sure which is better!

And congrats on your exams Amp :)

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry about that. I shoulda included details.

Anyways, what else made me feel giddy was going fishing with my father. We don't always do much together. I enjoy spending time with him :)