What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Done, the gag and blindfold restraints should be all translated into English now.
One thing I noticed is that you can put them on her individually, but having only the blindfold on isn't as fun as the ball gag. Be sure to bind her arms first, otherwise she'll just YEET them off. XD

Gag Elulu.png

Now, if there's nothing else, I'm gonna focus on the NEET route...

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've translated the intro to the NEET route, including variations.
Unfortunately, this might be it for me.
I'm going blind, and the doctors need to jab a NEEDLE INTO MY EYE to correct it. Assuming it all goes well, I'll be back eventually in a few weeks. If it goes wrong, however.... >__>

Well, point is, I'm out of commission. This game is gonna need a new English translator.

...I suddenly feel like I had a dream about typing this. FUCK YOU, PREMONITIONS!!!

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm going blind, and the doctors need to jab a NEEDLE INTO MY EYE to correct it. Assuming it all goes well, I'll be back eventually in a few weeks. If it goes wrong, however.... >__>

Well, point is, I'm out of commission. This game is gonna need a new English translator.

...I suddenly feel like I had a dream about typing this. FUCK YOU, PREMONITIONS!!!
Oh man I am really sorry to hear that, eyesight problems are very distressing, I wish you the best and really hope they can save your eyesight,
Thank you for doing such a fantastic job translating this game!

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I pray your eye sergery works out. it will be really sad if this turns out to be the last time we get to see you. Pleease let it be a success.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wish you the best @Memory
Prayers for your well being
Health is the most important thing
Be well
And thanks for everything

Ulquiorra321

Reputation score

Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best and really hope they can save your eyesight, as someone said first "health in first place", take some rest after that and we hope that someday we would play a game that has been translated by you, Thanks for all your work.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
20210226_01_01_その他_ブログ用_02.jpg

Looks like the Elulu dev is making progress on the Violence Edition. I look forward to what scenarios the dev will cook up. :D
I hope one of them involves Elulu getting drugged in a dark alleyway, kidnapped by thugs, stripped of her belongings, and is forced to be their slave as she tries to get back her hibiscus headband which contains one of the plot Jewels before she succumbs to their "training". High stakes, high reward!!! XD
...I should probably bring this idea up to the Elulu dev in case they haven't already.

BTW, regarding my eye. It wasn't serious enough to get the needle treatment, so I was given advice to take better care of my health instead...however, I was warned that my eye would deteriorate pretty fast if I keep up my unhealthy lifestyle, which would warrant the needle. D:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
As a doctoral student doing ophthalmologic research under a combination PhD/M.D. professor who does both research and clinic (retinal oncology and ophthalmic surgery, probably has done whichever procedure they were considering), definitely avoid the needle if you can. There are some complications that simply cannot be mitigated. One that we study in our lab is proliferative vitreoretinopathy. Essentially in around 10% of people who suffer retinal detachment (which can be a complication after a retinal surgical procedure) the immune reaction goes out of whack and just starts scarring everywhere. Scars are not good if you want light to pass through. There is also another little bit where parts of the retina literally transforms into different cell types, migrate into the vitreous cavity, and form fibrous filaments that contract and pull the rest of the retina off. It's nasty. Oh also... there is no cure. None.
tldr Don't fuck around with the eye.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hoping you can keep your eye safe. please take a break from translating if you need to keep your eye safe.

(also if you could. please give a good word in about having the main characters butt spanked or played with in the violence edition. it was unfortunate her butt wasnt shown off much in the train game, but id like her butt to be used more in the violence edition)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hoping you can keep your eye safe. please take a break from translating if you need to keep your eye safe.

(also if you could. please give a good word in about having the main characters butt spanked or played with in the violence edition. it was unfortunate her butt wasnt shown off much in the train game, but id like her butt to be used more in the violence edition)
IIRC, can't remember what ci-en post or other location, but I remember reading that while full sex may or may not be a thing in the violence edition, anal definitely is.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
What part of said "unhealthy lifestyle" is effecting your eyes (if you don't mind sharing)? Asking just in case it's something i find myself doing and should stop immediately... The only eye stuff anyone in my immediate group has had was a friend who got lasik done.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
IIRC, can't remember what ci-en post or other location, but I remember reading that while full sex may or may not be a thing in the violence edition, anal definitely is.
nah, not anal. the ass itself. thats what I want to see played around with more in violence edition.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What part of said "unhealthy lifestyle" is effecting your eyes (if you don't mind sharing)? Asking just in case it's something i find myself doing and should stop immediately... The only eye stuff anyone in my immediate group has had was a friend who got lasik done.
Don't stare at bright things too long, such as a bright monitor. Eat healthy foods such as fruits and veggies with vitamins. Get plenty of exercise to flush out toxicity in the body, and also plenty of rest.
I haven't been doing much of these. My laziness is gonna be my downfall if I don't do better.

I'll have to send this to the Elulu dev in my next email. I forgot to add it when I was sending mine. Speaking of my idea, the Elulu dev actually liked it. Specifically the "steal headband with important plot Jewel to threaten Elulu" idea. :D It's still all a bit early for fun scenarios to be implemented, but since this is the start of a new story, this would seem like a good chance to stock up on some ideas for the dev to consider.
One idea by someone was "make Elulu wear nothing but a coat as part of her sexual training". Lol, that sounds fun. XD
I wouldn't recommend ideas that require the Elulu dev to draw up new assets. Spare the dev the pain. .__.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't stare at bright things too long, such as a bright monitor. Eat healthy foods such as fruits and veggies with vitamins. Get plenty of exercise to flush out toxicity in the body, and also plenty of rest.
I haven't been doing much of these. My laziness is gonna be my downfall if I don't do better.
Oh, ok, the usuals, i wasn't entirely sure if it could be some esoteric or obscure type of deal. Hope you find easy ways to turn those problems around, lifestyle changes of that sort are always a massive bitch to do.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Don't stare at bright things too long, such as a bright monitor.
You should be able to turn on a blue light filter on your computer either through the windows display settings (the night light settings in particular) or possibly through the monitor itself. That should help with the eyestrain being on the computer for long periods of time.
Can't advise much about the diet and exercise. I had some success tracking my calories with MyFitnessPal. Went from 250lbs to 190lbs over about a year and a half but I've gained all that back since. Just can't find the same level of discipline to go back on the strict diet and calorie counting anymore either..

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You should be able to turn on a blue light filter on your computer either through the windows display settings (the night light settings in particular) or possibly through the monitor itself. That should help with the eyestrain being on the computer for long periods of time.
Yep, did just that. Now the imagery isn't all that clear, but I'll put up with it, I guess.

By the way everyone, send me some of your ideas and I'll pass them along to the Elulu dev. If the dev likes them, they might get put into the game, thus making the game fulfil even more fetishes and more degeneration for the Flower Princess. Don't miss out!

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Tbf, a long time ago i downloaded.... what was it, Fl.ux? it gave the screen a sunset kind of feel with it's filter. Unfortunately, i like to futz about on art programs a lot, and i do not like my color settings messed with, so i ended up tossing it after like two days. Got a friend who uses it and loves it, so everything with a grain of salt i suppose.

About the only thing i could ask would be impossible as it would change the game form what it is, so i don't want to actually suggest it. (Make Elulu not a loli.)

The embarrassment, pushing through it, loss of underwear, cunnilingus, sweet older artstyle, all the squirting. If anything, send my gratitude for hitting just about every fetish i have except tentacles (and by extension consentacles), fit-girl abs, and catears.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, did just that. Now the imagery isn't all that clear, but I'll put up with it, I guess.

By the way everyone, send me some of your ideas and I'll pass them along to the Elulu dev. If the dev likes them, they might get put into the game, thus making the game fulfil even more fetishes and more degeneration for the Flower Princess. Don't miss out!
It's not really a kink of mine, but orgasm denial might fit well in the game, especially in something like the NEET route.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Been a while since I played the game (I think it was back on the original release) so forgive me if I'm repeating anything that might already be there.
- There's squirting, what about incontinence due to all those repeated orgasms.
- Instead of stealing her underwear, making her wear her dirty/soaked underwear on her head for all to see.
- Staining her clothes with semen and such. Maybe some sort of curse that prevents her from being able to wash it out.
- Being fit with some sort of locked chastity-like belt that keeps vibrators/rotors sealed in her holes. (thinking like the cursed soul-gem vibrators and belts from skyrim mods)
- Bodywriting (can't remember if it was there already), various marks and rude remarks written all over.
- If she's captured or something, maybe even tattoos. Womb tattoo is always a classic, particularly with some sort of curse attached.