What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

I doubt there will be many, if any at all, of added artwork scenes, but I look for opportunities like that as I play through it. I also look for ways to weave scenes together better and more dynamically. As in making dialogue change based on prior interactions, etc. I did this a lot during creation, and now I need to make sure I have the eventing setup and working right.

Every time you speak about add cg i am a little between two reaction :
- Great it will be a great game :)
- How many years it will be to add it ? :(

But one think is sure you are a hard worker and have trust in 2 think the game will be out and it will be beautiful if the scenario is good that all we need

By the way if you can for the next chapter give demo time to time can be a good idea something one side quest or even just walk in map for have idea of game.

Yummy said the game will be out in 2 weeks more or less and about 2 -3 days just for final testing. So that'll be by the end of October hopefully.

So don't expect the game to be out until then.

Where did he say this? He said the prologue took him over a week to polish. I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment tbh. 1-2 months looks more likely, and I still feel like that's being optimistic. "Disjointed" and "piecemeal effort" indicate heavy reworking of content in my world.

Last edited:

Now the hype stove is fully ablaze!

Whatever you do, don't try to put out a hype fire by throwing cum on it.
Yeah! Coz, you know, throwing it would be quite absurd, am I right?!

Ermmm. Keep up the good work, YummyT! xD

Where did he say this? He said the prologue took him over a week to polish. I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment tbh. 1-2 months looks more likely, and I still feel like that's being optimistic. "Disjointed" and "piecemeal effort" indicate heavy reworking of content in my world.

Expect at least 2 weeks for this, but I'd really like to get patrons the game this month. Public release will be 2 maybe 3 days later, unless a crazy bug occurs.

It might have been too optimistic of a prediction but I went with Yummy saying that he'd want the game to be released by the end of the month if possible, though I'm well aware that he did say it would take at least 2 weeks. One can dream can't he? :D

I would also point out that YT's been, ah, pretty badly burned by some erroneous estimates of time remaining by now, and as such is likely being more cautious in giving estimates.

Once burned, twice shy, and all that.

I would also point out that YT's been, ah, pretty badly burned by some erroneous estimates of time remaining by now, and as such is likely being more cautious in giving estimates.

Once burned, twice shy, and all that.

Yes, yes I do understand he's cautious about release dates on the game as it causes people to become excited and sometimes agitated. I guess we'll just have to sit tight and wait till it's all said and done.

Personaly i trust yummy for every think about the game.I trust for make good cg , i trust for him make sound and i even trust for scenario. But i absolutely distrust him for give date.And even i know the game will be out soon i have no idea of date,and don't trust yummy for it so only think i cab do: waiting.

It might have been too optimistic of a prediction but I went with Yummy saying that he'd want the game to be released by the end of the month if possible, though I'm well aware that he did say it would take at least 2 weeks. One can dream can't he? :D

I'm pretty surprised he said that lol. Despite the fact that I hold no belief in luck/superstitions, I think he just jinxed himself. Yes you can dream ;).

Oh, so you're remaking Prologue...

Think of it this way. Yummy's polishing the game to give us a better, and more fun, experience.

Besides, I can't say no to more CGs. Aylia is quite lovely and lively.

Think of it this way. Yummy's polishing the game to give us a better, and more fun, experience.

Besides, I can't say no to more CGs. Aylia is quite lovely and lively.

Edit:

Yummy regarding the prologue:

No, when the turtle is on Prologue, it means the prologue is done, edited and ready to go. The prologue was mostly ready to go to begin with, but I had to update to the revamped graphics and facesets. I also tweaked a few scenes and added a little to surprise you veterans who've played it a few times. Got to keep things interesting!

so i dont think hes completely revamping the prologue :p

That seems like a prudent guess. After all, the prologue is the tutorial in a lot of ways, so having some summary of the core game mechanics would make sense.

Does Day 5 have anything special to earn that full caps?

2b7392cc3c.jpg

Oh that place, its just where Aylia gets violated by a roaming pack of wolves. Don't worry about it.

I kid, I kid. XD

Is there any actual sex in Act I? I know there's an enemy that forces a titjob and other enemies that cum on Aylia, but is there actual sex?

Back