What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Summary:
A side-scrolling action Run or Rape Game. Was probably directly inspired by LineMarvel's Demon Girl. But now it's an angel.
Pretty self explanatory. Avoid the enemies or get raped.
Has 12 enemies, 1 GOR scene & 1 masturbation scene.

Links:

Story:
According to Google Translate the story goes like this.
The protagonist angel has been ordered by the angel higher-ups to quell a monster outbreak of unknown cause in this cave.

Tags:
Big Breasts, Tentacles, Dog, Masturbation, Monster, Internal Cumshot, Rape

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Bomb
X: Masturbate
C: Parking Brake

So I came across a link to this website for a japanese guy working on a game called Angel Girl. Seems like it's a modification of Demon Girl, right down to using the same background. Demon Girl is even mentioned in the post, though my translator couldn't really tell me if he had talked to the creator.

Here's the link:
Keep in mind it is in japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

The sequel I always wanted but never got... i might just get

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

:V...if this is serious, perhaps someone should let the guy know that there's an entire community that supports him in his endeavor? If it's just a troll though, tell him that there are pitchforks and torches heading his way.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

my engrish translator says that the guy had been planning it for a while. Hadn't done it because they didn't have the capabilities to? The rest seems to just be explaining the bars and such that we already know about. o_O

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This is potentially forum-shattering. Excellent find.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed. Not only do we have remake of Jungle girl coming along, now we know of an Angel girl, and the woman on the picture looks pretty dang detailed, along with the... penis.. thingy.

Looks convincing enough to me!

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

And there was much rejoicing, "Yay....." *waves little flag around*

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Not to put a damper on the whole rejoycing, but the thing I noticed was this guy already has two games made and for sale, so I'm a little worried he's going to try to do the same for AG.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh...worst case scenario...we'll scour hongfire or the like I guess.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Yep, though I did like the suggestion to try to get him on board here. Anyone fluent in Japanese? I still have trouble asking for directions.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I think these four images express my thoughts on the subject at hand;

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the link:

What is this I see? COMPETITION?!
Well, there goes the whole surprise thingy I was planning, but I won't let some Jap dude get all the credit for the same idea (though someone HAD to come up with it eventually, I guess). Sure, his work looks ohmygoshawesome better than mine... it looks like he's got his main character completed... while mine's not even ready and it'll take ages to finish... and I've still got no idea where I'll get the sounds and music from... But that's inconsequential! I've got time! I've got motivation! I'll learn how to and make every damn graphic, actionscript, music and animation element if that's all there is to do! And most of all, mine will be free of charge! So there, in your face, my better talented Jap rival!

Oh yeah, first post, so hi there, I've been lurking for quite a long time, when will LM finish Magic Girl bla, bla, bla.
I kinda wanted to have an epic first post with an anon game delivery a few months later from now, when I'd actually get a working version of this damn thing. It turned out you can't have a cake and eat it. The cake is a lie anyway, so I guess it's okay.

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About ten minutes ago I was filled with happiness, since my vacation just started and I could continue my secret h-game project without any obstacles. Then I found this.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Something tells me that they may not necessarily be making an angel girl game. instead aiming to "steal" credit. not entirely unwarranted as they have built a game from the ground up but yeah...

where is my secret helper, we need your translating powers.