What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

Mick2000

Reputation score
so the current game version end on goddess statue? or is there a way to pass that statue? at succubus house i can unlock all scene in the game by talking to the succubus inside so i assume the current game should at least let you finish the Normal End and there has to be a way to pass that statue

Lazyrick

Reputation score
so the current game version end on goddess statue? or is there a way to pass that statue? at succubus house i can unlock all scene in the game by talking to the succubus inside so i assume the current game should at least let you finish the Normal End and there has to be a way to pass that statue
Right before the statue is a patch of grass with the page you need to get. After you get it, you go to the next part of the story, since Heaven ain't in yet. Next part has you get the sewer key from the pub owner in Harmonia Town and go down the well.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Right before the statue is a patch of grass with the page you need to get. After you get it, you go to the next part of the story, since Heaven ain't in yet. Next part has you get the sewer key from the pub owner in Harmonia Town and go down the well.
damn, that's little different than OG Lust Grimm, wouldn't figure that one out.
i just ask the bartender but he didn't give me the key, something about ask someone else nevermind

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if you get lost there a item in the key items with 62 in its name that tell you what to do next

dkass15

Reputation score
Did anyone pick up a skill called Pussy Touch level 2 by the time you reach the underground waterway? Haven't found it so far.

Monster Anon

Reputation score
So, Reverse can heal herself once and makes you go down to 1 vigor after you've recovered from loosing all.
Respect got an unavoidable attack that makes you loose all your vigor.
And Reunion only gets a buff at the start of the fight?

echelond

Reputation score
What is the password of captains room?

Edit: Nvm its 36960

Last edited:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone so kind to share a full save? Unless there is a shortcut in the game to access the gallery? Cheers.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The latest version is now 1.23.

Anyone so kind to share a full save? Unless there is a shortcut in the game to access the gallery? Cheers.
You can go to the Succubus House by going left from Outset House (though the house doesn't open up unless you advance the story a little) and then go to the top right corner and talk to the NPC here. This unlocks everything in the Succubus House, though it also locks you inside.

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone answer, pls? Is there added actual sex scenes, coz original was rly lacking in that part.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can someone answer, pls? Is there added actual sex scenes, coz original was rly lacking in that part.
you didn't play the game did you? in the remake every single enemy now have 2 scenes, Paizuri, and the main one. main one doesn't necessarily sex scene but i appreciate the massive addition to everyone at least having 2 scene, tho i kinda disappointed they remove some Succubus completely like Schoolgirl Succubus or Dancer one, but in exchange they add 3 new mini boss on that area.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
you didn't play the game did you? in the remake every single enemy now have 2 scenes, Paizuri, and the main one. main one doesn't necessarily sex scene but i appreciate the massive addition to everyone at least having 2 scene, tho i kinda disappointed they remove some Succubus completely like Schoolgirl Succubus or Dancer one, but in exchange they add 3 new mini boss on that area.
Those succubi haven't been removed, just set aside for v2.0. I've found text related to them in the game files.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lust Grimm Again reminds me why I found the original Lust Grimm really fun haha!

Question tho... how do you beat the Succubi who have the power of 'Respect' and 'Reverse'? Is there also any item that deals with the 'Viper' poison debuff?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Lust Grimm Again reminds me why I found the original Lust Grimm really fun haha!

Question tho... how do you beat the Succubi who have the power of 'Respect' and 'Reverse'? Is there also any item that deals with the 'Viper' poison debuff?
I don't think there's any particular trick for Reverse, as far as I know she only does her regen once, so she's just a bit more durable than usual. Obviously you have to heal up immediately if she gets your vigor down to 0.

For Respect, I have no idea how you beat her normally unless you're high level and pumped full of stat boosts. I was playing with some self-imposed handicaps, so the only way I could win was to deliberately let her use a hold (cowgirl version) at the start of the fight, and then just gradually counterattack her while healing up and using a few lust reducing items. As long as you don't break the hold she'll never use her instakill move. Feels like there should be some other way to stop/avoid that move, but I'm not sure what it is.

Last edited:

Kellam

Reputation score
Respect, just DPS her down faster than she activates her power. Odds are it'll be close but if you're really struggling she's vulnerable to... one status ailment, never went out of my way to test it though so I don't know what that is. Reverse, she has a lot of HP but not much else, it seemed to be a pretty normal fight to me. In my case I was around level 50 when taking on all those fights, if you use level up eggs you should be able to reach higher; but on the other hand I had all orbs released up to tier 2, so that's likely a factor.

As for poison, I have no clue on how to heal it, luckily I just never got it early on in a relevant fight so I haven't had to worry about it. It does suck that there doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of it though.

I like how they handled most of the game quite a bit, with the notable exception of level drain, which I think should be reworked. You lose a level and no matter what fight it is or how they stole the level, they get fully healed. This makes level drain just unfun in boss fights and trivial to deal with in random encounters, I wish it instead increased max HP and healed by that amount like the original, just preferably with a scaling factor so it's not just +500 all the time even once you deal 2k+ a turn. I wish the damage increase was also tweaked down in turn, because as it currently stands easy fights become hard and reasonable fights become nigh impossible even with just a single level drain, as opposed to the original where if you set it up right you could basically get levels sucked as much as you want without the fight becoming adamantly impossible.

I like the scene variety in this game more than the games before it, overall. With every character having a paizuri scene suddenly there ends up being a lot more variety for the rest of the scenes. Also find it funny that Hard Succubus is going to be stronger than Grand Succubus now. ...Hard Succubus will come in version 2, right? She's coming back, right?

In my case I've beaten everything in version 1 and get to look for the bits that I've missed, namely 8 remaining medals, getting the out of combat Daydream Tower and max dependence scenes (haven't touched these yet because I've been sticking at 0 dependence due to how you couldn't return to 0 dependence once you've lost in the original), and getting that elusive king that's supposed to show up in various places. Does he show up in the same area in the first forest area as santa did in the first game? Or somewhere else? And can he spawn if I do battles in the same map, or does it have to be a different one? Finally, what am I supposed to be able to do to the scarecrows? It just says all of them are abandoned when I check them.

Edit: lmao, I wrote all this and forgot to ask my main question. What are the conditions for a brave battle with bosses? In simply playing through the game I got 7 of them, and based on the achievement listings it seems I'm missing 3 of them, presumably for Alraune, Alp, and Sayu. Going with what the side wall leading up to Alp said I tried refighting her starting the fight at above 50 lust, but still no dice. It seems to be visible from the start of the fight, so I'd imagine it's some preparation thing, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

astr0b0i

Reputation score
One thing I noticed isn't in this version is the special tower "mini-game" scene when you fall down the pit trap. I hope it comes back in V2.0 and that there's more "out of combat" special defeat scenes like that.

edit: In retrospect they might have changed it to the minimum trap scene. Oh well, I liked the old event better.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
One thing I noticed isn't in this version is the special tower "mini-game" scene when you fall down the pit trap. I hope it comes back in V2.0 and that there's more "out of combat" special defeat scenes like that.

edit: In retrospect they might have changed it to the minimum trap scene. Oh well, I liked the old event better.
If you mean the pitfall where you have to escape and avoid shrinking circles, it's there.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Respect, just DPS her down faster than she activates her power. Odds are it'll be close but if you're really struggling she's vulnerable to... one status ailment, never went out of my way to test it though so I don't know what that is. Reverse, she has a lot of HP but not much else, it seemed to be a pretty normal fight to me. In my case I was around level 50 when taking on all those fights, if you use level up eggs you should be able to reach higher; but on the other hand I had all orbs released up to tier 2, so that's likely a factor.

As for poison, I have no clue on how to heal it, luckily I just never got it early on in a relevant fight so I haven't had to worry about it. It does suck that there doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of it though.
Haha damn I see! I was level 32 after using all my level up eggs (about 15 levels worth of eggs). No wonder they felt nigh impossible to defeat! Especially Respect, as I would always get to the last 20% or so of her health, no matter how aggressively I'd play. I try to in general just kill every succubus once or twice, as I find it more interesting this way, and keeps the game a bit difficult haha! But i guess that I was so low level that it was too hard x)