What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
alright, so i just tried the game and explore what the game have to offer for now. so there's 8 succubus you can encounter here:
the first one that let you live, school succubus, lesser succubus, panda succubus, succubus(no seriously, her name is literally just "succubus". her characteristic is only her ponytail and her suddenly huge scene), sea slug succubus, clam mimic succubus, and the first boss. and yeah the boss did use some skill shit that literally say "sin" in japan but i didn't pay attention what sin she is, and hell you either need an extremely high level or the game require you some sort of key item because that girl just move first and stunlock you right away, literally impossible.

the battle system pretty much the same with LustGrimm but with new UI and animation, no special thing like LustFriend. and yeah the grinding is indeed extreme here.
reducing lust in this game quite stressful cause they rise quickly while material to reduce it are nowhere to farm, unlike 2 last main game, this game doesn't have the shiny indicator for you to farm all those nut. although, with 5 nut you can trade it with a special potion to reduce the lust to 0. so better than LustFriend but trash to farm so make sure you didn't save after you drink ALL of your potion

last thing: when i exploring the map to hunt like small thing that you need to click to get usual medal, i accidentally find secret "space" where the succubus which showed up during their last spin-off game. she just waiting for you and would sell like end-game stuff which ofc extremely expensive. there's also 2 succubus behind, one is the medal collector, other is offer some sort of service to reset thing (don't quite get it).
after you enter the forest go to the north, and then north again where a cat is standing, then go to the west where you can see small gap. enter that gap and interact with it to enter the "space"
Where is the 'first boss' you speak of? I've gotten up to the beach, but there hasn't seem to be anything at all like a boss fight up to that point, since I basically just wandered past everything.
I did notice a new "LEGENDARIA" marked succubi before though, instead of just ANOTHER.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Where is the 'first boss' you speak of? I've gotten up to the beach, but there hasn't seem to be anything at all like a boss fight up to that point, since I basically just wandered past everything.
I did notice a new "LEGENDARIA" marked succubi before though, instead of just ANOTHER.
you shouldn't go north, when you enter the forest go to west till you see the boss.
also yeah, instead like LustGrimm where they make it like lv3 is harder mob, they make it less confusing by put word ANOTHER or harder one with LEGENDARIA.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I hope the next demo version comes with a teleportation feature, it's annoying walking around everywhere.

There's one succubus I haven't been able to find, the blue-haired one named くらげサキュバス. Has anyone else encountered her?

alright, so i just tried the game and explore what the game have to offer for now. so there's 8 succubus you can encounter here:
the first one that let you live, school succubus, lesser succubus, panda succubus, succubus(no seriously, her name is literally just "succubus". her characteristic is only her ponytail and her suddenly huge scene), sea slug succubus, clam mimic succubus, and the first boss. and yeah the boss did use some skill shit that literally say "sin" in japan but i didn't pay attention what sin she is, and hell you either need an extremely high level or the game require you some sort of key item because that girl just move first and stunlock you right away, literally impossible.

the battle system pretty much the same with LustGrimm but with new UI and animation, no special thing like LustFriend. and yeah the grinding is indeed extreme here.
reducing lust in this game quite stressful cause they rise quickly while material to reduce it are nowhere to farm, unlike 2 last main game, this game doesn't have the shiny indicator for you to farm all those nut. although, with 5 nut you can trade it with a special potion to reduce the lust to 0. so better than LustFriend but trash to farm so make sure you didn't save after you drink ALL of your potion

last thing: when i exploring the map to hunt like small thing that you need to click to get usual medal, i accidentally find secret "space" where the succubus which showed up during their last spin-off game. she just waiting for you and would sell like end-game stuff which ofc extremely expensive. there's also 2 succubus behind, one is the medal collector, other is offer some sort of service to reset thing (don't quite get it).
after you enter the forest go to the north, and then north again where a cat is standing, then go to the west where you can see small gap. enter that gap and interact with it to enter the "space"
The boss seems to be associated with the sin of Sloth. I managed to beat her at level 5 (though I've collected and used lots of stat-raising items, and in the battle itself I used the Lust-reducing item several times). Afterwards, a blue energy thing appeared that gave me the option to refight the boss, and I could touch the crystal behind her:
This results in a cutscene involving what I presume to be the protagonist's parents. They talk about their succubus research and their soon-to-born son (I'm not 100% sure of this since my translating program is malfunctioning right now).

On top of making it easier to farm the Lust-reducing items, I think they also need to allow you to use these items outside of battle, so you don't have to waste turns in battle (during which the enemy can attack you and potentially raise your Lust again).

I found that secret space as well.

Mick2000

Reputation score
actually you can use the lust-reducing item outside of battle. except, that the ingredient(seed thingy like in LustFriend) kinda un-farmable since there's no indicator like last 2 game (or i might miss it)

i skip on facing the boss, trying to beat a boss while the game still on like alpha and very unbalance is madness, it remind me when i try to befriend sheep sister back at LustFriend when the game still on alpha.

also the くらげサキュバス literally mean "jellyfish succubus" so my guess is that she can be found on beach area but i found nothing besides the slug and the clam, further investigation needed.
is she's in the game file? if so she might either found able somewhere or just yet to be implemented

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
actually you can use the lust-reducing item outside of battle. except, that the ingredient(seed thingy like in LustFriend) kinda un-farmable since there's no indicator like last 2 game (or i might miss it)

i skip on facing the boss, trying to beat a boss while the game still on like alpha and very unbalance is madness, it remind me when i try to befriend sheep sister back at LustFriend when the game still on alpha.

also the くらげサキュバス literally mean "jellyfish succubus" so my guess is that she can be found on beach area but i found nothing besides the slug and the clam, further investigation needed.
is she's in the game file? if so she might either found able somewhere or just yet to be implemented
I figured out the problem: the Lust-reducing item can't be used at full Vigor, presumably because it restores a little Vigor and the game doesn't allow you to use healing items at full Vigor. This issue will probably be fixed in the next version.

Yeah, I found the image in the game files. It seems that she's not implemented yet.

MAIDAMY

Reputation score
Will there be a new maid cleaning job after the update? For example, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the meat stick and use a floor brush to wash the nipple.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I forgot to mention this before, but according to , the succubi that will be returning from the Lust series are: Succubus Student, Lethargic Succubus, Scylla, Hard Succubus, Lamia, Cow Girl* and Busty Phantom.

*: which means she'll have appeared in every game to date
Will there be a new maid cleaning job after the update? For example, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the meat stick and use a floor brush to wash the nipple.
Maybe, but it's also possible that they won't introduce any new succubi in the next version.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly, it's out. The latest ci-en post talks a lot about the planned update schedule over the next few months.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I was just about to post about that... anyway, I've updated the OP to reflect that the game is now released.

According to the schedule: versions 1.00-1.99 will be balance and bug fixes; 2.00 (mid-late October) will add city events, three new succubi, bonus maps and temptation skills; 3.00 (November) will add more city events, more scenes for existing succubi, more succubi and also something unspecified (???ちゃんの???). They'll also set up a survey soon to determine which past succubi will be included in version 3.00.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.

Mick2000

Reputation score
wait WHAT??? too soon, i'm not ready for this.
i thought they said the game out around october? it's out NOW?!
praise 62studio

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
wait WHAT??? too soon, i'm not ready for this.
i thought they said the game out around october? it's out NOW?!
praise 62studio
Tomorrow will be october in japan, it's just 1 day early.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Textractor doesn't seem to want to work with the release version of the game. Can anyone confirm they're having the same issue, or suggest any alternatives?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'll buy the game once it's available on the English DLsite.

On a related topic, the end of the Lust series and the release of this game have given me the idea of renaming the Lust Grimm Wiki to the more general "Lust Wiki". The wiki would then include all games by 62studio, so I'll be able to include Succubus Puttel and future games on it. You can find more details .

MAIDAMY

Reputation score
Communicate in English. Second warning.
我為什麼不使用聲優的聲音?清掃女傭的擠壓聲並沒有使它變得顯而易見。遊戲的音量已調整為100%。
我的意思是用拖把的聲音不是很明顯。

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'll buy the game once it's available on the English DLsite.

On a related topic, the end of the Lust series and the release of this game have given me the idea of renaming the Lust Grimm Wiki to the more general "Lust Wiki". The wiki would then include all games by 62studio, so I'll be able to include Succubus Puttel and future games on it. You can find more details .
i'm more thinking the name "62studio wiki" since this latest game called "succubus puttel" which doesn't have the word "Lust" anywhere, well they have 5 game and 3 of them start with word "Lust" in it so i don't know...

so quick impression for the game after first 1 hour after 2nd boss fight here:
i thought they would balance the parameter for the game but turns out they don't, exp you get still the same and grinding is hideous at early game. you really need to rely on all those stat boosting item, hunt for them and use it right away. worst part is that hunting item in this game require some level of RPG gamer instinct where you would sniff on those "weirdly odd placed" terrain to investigate just to collect some item like potion or stat boosting item.
the battle and grinding is serious business even on easy cause all of the enemy can use certain skill that would increase your Lust meter for 40% or so, or another one that give like 20%, deal damage, and give you debuff status (the breast poison thingy). although it's good thing that by just speaking to save point chicken it will heal you completely including reset your lust meter, but i hate to take s several step to dungeon, get wounded badly at first encounter, and ended up retreat, that some hellish "grinding".

Squashed

Reputation score
Heads up: this is my first game I’ve “played” by the studio. Yes, I figured I’d give one of them a try instead of just watching this time.

Honestly, as a first time player, I was pretty upset at the overall difficulty of the game. There was no indication (to my knowledge) that the first enemies you fight after the tutorial couldn’t be beaten. Yup, I did my best and mind you I’m a very avid rpg player of all types of games so I tried everything I knew I (figured) I could do. So this lead me to quite literally scouring most of the rest of the game at level 1 trying to find anything I could use to beat at least ONE girl. I knew if I could level up just once, I’d be fine. 2-3 hours in, I was still zipping around and dodging girls, picking up stat items but meant nothing in the face of needlessly high damage you took from everything. I ended up in a few main boss fights and thought it was weird you could just go to them and TRY and fight them. Being a paizuri fanatic myself, I didn’t mind getting jostled around by a few pairs but I slowly started feeling like I was stuck. I went back to the first area to see if I could beat the first enemy you see after having miraculously finding a weapon and armour for all my muni. I saw I was doing more damage but still being way overwhelmed. It was the first time I’ve ever gotten frustrated at H game I had specifically picked out. I pick out games, not only for the fetishes but also the gameplay if I’m to play them. Otherwise, there are videos. But feeling stuck in this game put me on an edge of wanting to play but not feeling like it was playable. It was literally until I came here to check if there was a thread for this game that I found out there was ANOTHER enemy that was weak to a certain move you had to FIND. There are two things wrong with that (in my mind): the first enemy in rpgs should NOT be unbeatable (if I was doing something wrong, let me know as it was the uniform girl). The first enemy is usual just weak enough to beat and gain experience for you to move on and learn the game better. Two: you should not need to find a move to beat the “starter” enemy since first time players won’t know that, where to look, who it works on (let’s face it, to an English player, everything is large chest), and why it works. There should’ve actually been a tutorial where you received said move, were pointed toward which enemy it works on, and thrown into a battle with THEM instead of being afraid to attack anything in fear you’ll just be running away anyway. Needless to say, I’m on the grind NOW but should’ve been in the 4-5 hours I’d actually started playing.

The game is beautiful though. Amazing art, fetishes aplenty, and there’s some depth to the uniqueness of things like battle, story, and characters. Do I wish scenes were animated even a LITTLE bit rather than the picture shacking or moving up and down at different speeds? Yes, sir definitely. Will this stop me appreciating the art and effort? No, ma’am. Overall, the game is great but only if you’ve played its kind before and even then it depends. I’ll keep playing it but it left a pretty bad first impression. Thanks to everyone who posted here btw. I doubt would’ve kept the game for the scenes I had access to if I couldn’t have advanced.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keep going north. Enter town. Go north once more. There are your low level enemies.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll confess that a lot of the early areas in the game can be quite confusing if you don't have a way of reliably translating the advice given. Right from the start it's advised to avoid all enemies until you get to the forest, as everyone you encounter prior to then will utterly and absolutely floor you. On top of this you have no way of getting the move these particular enemies are weak to prior to that. The best thing you can do is make a dash North to the forest, train on whatever's in the area and use as many of the stat boosts as you can find. You will get slapped if you don't.
Following that, things get easier. I just finished the fight with Greed and found that barring some few exceptions things have begun to balance out considerably.