What's new

A save editor for RPG Maker

kouji71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: A save editor for RPG Maker

Switch editing not working for me on Hypnosis Done Braves. I uncheck a switch, save and exit, and it reopen the save and the switch is still checked.

any other info I can provide, let me know. the game is glitched to all heck, and I was hoping to change some switches to get past the glitch.

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Switch editing not working for me on Hypnosis Done Braves. I uncheck a switch, save and exit, and it reopen the save and the switch is still checked.

any other info I can provide, let me know. the game is glitched to all heck, and I was hoping to change some switches to get past the glitch.
That's enough info. I've uploaded a new version 0.6.3 to solve the problem.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just out of curiosity, any chance it'll ever be possible to add items in games with the custom item box? inventory thing such as in dungeons and prisoners? or is that kinda not possible yet?

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just out of curiosity, any chance it'll ever be possible to add items in games with the custom item box? inventory thing such as in dungeons and prisoners? or is that kinda not possible yet?
Probably not. I might add a template/plugin module so that people can add game-specific editing for simple custom data, but many games with custom equipment systems copy the whole Ruby class for each item which makes it very hard to add items to the inventory.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably not. I might add a template/plugin module so that people can add game-specific editing for simple custom data, but many games with custom equipment systems copy the whole Ruby class for each item which makes it very hard to add items to the inventory.
nooooo!!!!!!! CURSE YOU MODERN TECH EASE OF BEING ABLE TO MOD AN ENGINE TO MAKE GOOD GAMES!!!! XD welp. it's a great software anyways. i like it as it is too.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I appreciate you making this, it sucks it does not work for all, especially for "レベルドレイン3"

In the end it works for a good number of rpgmaker games:)

kut13

Reputation score

This two is works for almost all RPG Maker games
web.save-editor.com/tool/rpg_tkool_mv.html
saveeditonline.com

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This two is works for almost all RPG Maker games
web.save-editor.com/tool/rpg_tkool_mv.html
saveeditonline.com
sadly neither support "RPGVXAce Data (.rvdata2)"

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the steam version of the Heiress has some kind of encryption? I can edit values yes but when I load the game they return to normal.

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the steam version of the Heiress has some kind of encryption? I can edit values yes but when I load the game they return to normal.
I do not have that game. If you attach a save file then I can look at it.

But I don't think it's encryption. That would mean that they actively tried to prevent you from editing save files. Far more likely is that they have custom save data and did not realize or care that it would prevent third party save editors they've never even heard about from working.:)

reedrodent

Reputation score

A game it wont work:没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-.And i think most of the games from same dev.

darksins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any idea how to fix this?

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe
Application Version: 0.6.3.0
Application Timestamp: 590cd780
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdfe0
Exception Code: e0434352
Exception Offset: 000000000000aa7d
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1041
Additional Information 1: 152d
Additional Information 2: 152d49a18dcb45231bb1c1efff527c4d
Additional Information 3: 03c4
Additional Information 4: 03c4ac7298cb50a791674e411c7f3a13

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any idea how to fix this?
If the game is the latest version of RPG Maker MV then editing is broken. I'm working on that.

Otherwise, if you send me your save file I can look at it any maybe figure something out.

darksins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the game is the latest version of RPG Maker MV then editing is broken. I'm working on that.

Otherwise, if you send me your save file I can look at it any maybe figure something out.
sadly this error come up as soon as i try to open editor.

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sadly this error come up as soon as i try to open editor.
Hmm... Make sure you've installed .NET Framework at least version 4.5. If you don't know how then just download and run the installer for .NET Framework 4.7.

darksins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... Make sure you've installed .NET Framework at least version 4.5. If you don't know how then just download and run the installer for .NET Framework 4.7.
thanks, its work now.

OP
F

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have added support for the latest version of MV.

Switch and variable editing is kind of broken since they've figured out that they don't need to ship names for these with the finished game.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have added support for the latest version of MV.

Switch and variable editing is kind of broken since they've figured out that they don't need to ship names for these with the finished game.
Hiii This doesn't work for Brave Soul It's also a hentai game Can you please add it for your next update?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hiii This doesn't work for Brave Soul It's also a hentai game Can you please add it for your next update?
Brave Soul? That really old game with mogudan's art? That's not an RPG Maker game.