What's new

Awesome Links

Re: Awesome Links

Say, why don't we have any sort of fanfiction recommendations thread? I mean, there's that fanfic thread in Blank but I always thought of that as more of 'Show off your own fics' rather than 'Hey, this is good. Read it.'

Or, would it be acceptable to create a fanfiction recommendations thread?

I don't see why not. We share everything else, why not that?

This is just a small portion of my bookmarks HAHAHA. Enjoy everyone!! I will post more if you want more. Just ask

Naruto... The abridged version. It amuses me.

Pheonix, it's just not natural to mention Naruto the Abridged series without first mentioning Yugioh the Abridged series, the first and best Abridged series.

Episode 1:

What Host said. And it's twice as funny if you watched the original.

As slow as it is, I think Avatar abridged is better than Naruto. (always stick around for after the credits)

Pheonix, it's just not natural to mention Naruto the Abridged series without first mentioning Yugioh the Abridged series, the first and best Abridged series.

agreed. But after watching it enough it does start to lose its funny.

I quite like the Death Note abridged series. If you've seen death note I'd say its plenty worth looking up. I've never actually watched the Yugioh abridged, but thats since I've not really watched the original and doubt I'd fully get the jokes.

This amuses me greatly, although it would be funnier if the guy didn't look so much like a girl in the first place.

Basic plot: a guy gains the power to turn into a magical girl.

Episode 1:

I just decided to watch the real first episode of Yugioh on a whim... The abridged version is actually fairly accurate. I had trouble keeping a straight face most of the time.

Successful abridged versions should be funny on their own, but even funnier with knowledge of what's going on.

Successful abridged versions should be funny on their own, but even funnier with knowledge of what's going on.

The thing is, I've seen maybe three or four episodes of the real Yu-Gi-Oh, yet over 30 of the Abridged series and the Abridged is still fucking hilarious.

I used to be into Yu-Gi-Oh (the card game at least), and some of my friends still collect the damn cards. I don't really remember the show despite watching it a lot. After so much of the abridged series, I can't remember Joey's actual voice on the English dub. It probably sucks though, unlike Brooklyn rage.

Yeah, but the first episode is rather hard to take serious in the real show... Also, what the fuck is with yugioh's hair?

The bigger the hair, the closer to God.

This shall not fade to the past! Enact Thread Necromancy!

^ That made me shat bricks. Little lego bricks, but still.

Holy fucking shit... and I've been thinking of getting back into Lego too!

Heh, you too? I've had the urge to just go crazy, buy a shitton of the stuff and build something epic to fill one room.

Back