ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Bondage Corner

a judas chair!

haha, Idk, I like something about the view of someone tied to a wall, standing and spread limbs

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't like being tied up, but my girl loves to be tied to the couch with her legs spread. Don't ask, It's a long story

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I wish my girlfriend loved that. That is a hot position :D

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

that is a hot one although it all depends if its tied to the couch leaning over the back each limb tied to a different couch leg or if its simply tied sitting in the couch.... table tops for me the combinations are endless

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

alright ill try and steer us back with one of my trademark questions that seemed to keep this thread rolling on topic for so long...
FAVORITE PIECE OF FURNITURE TO BE TIED TO OR VICE VERSA:p:p:p
I have an old heavy wooden chair that I like.

Sorry I've been gone, Roommate forgot to pay the internet bill.

So, like much of the country I assume, we've had a really cold streak this past few days. Well on Friday, not too many people were in the office (some state holiday I think) so I decided to wear a Karada into work under my clothes! I had a turtle neck on so you couldn't see the ropes near my keckline, but it was really neat. It was my first try into "public bondage" even though no one really could see any thing. The tie was similar to the pic I posted on the old forums (the anime "how-to" cartoon). It was exciting to say the least. I even braided a bit of the roap in the crotch area fore when I walked. It didn't get me too worked up, I was at work after all, but it was enough to let me know it was there.

It is supposed to be really cold this week too, I might try something a bit more restrictive this time.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If your co-workers find out, O-MI-GOD. Well, just hope they don't blackmail you or anything. At all. Public bondage sounds a little dangerous at work, there are people who recognize you there. Now public bondage in a crowded area, sure why not. Barely anyone should recognize you.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Like I said, it was a turtleneck. It wasn't like I had my nipples clamped or a vibrator buxxing or anything. ;)

The Karada I wore looked something like this:

Not exactly, but very close.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still, the chances are multiplied =/

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

That just adds to the fun!! ^_^

I'm glad to see this thread didn't die while I was not here.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also some tips on more bondage please.

Last edited:

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Come visit this thread, it's based off dungeon of pleasure which means chance of bondage! http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=550
Also some tips on more bondage please.
You're hopeless! :p Ads everywhere. *laughs*

[On Topic]

I've never done self bondage, cause well, I'm a retard in the fact I know I'd end up tying my ass up and keeping me there until my roommate or girlfriend found me. (which my roommate is around a lot soooo... >.> Wouldn't be the good one that found me.)

As for duo bondage. Most I've done is tied hands on myself. My gf's done gag, blindfold/cuffs though. But I dunno, I like bondage but I think I like more being the dominant even though by default I'm more submissive. :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, what can you say? I want votes to move the story along.

Anyway, self-bondage cut circlutory off in my left arm one time. Small string. Multi-colored string. I had to use scissors to get it off.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I would highly recommend using rope at lest 1/4 inch in diameter.

I also would not recommend using rope the first few times anyway

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that advice would've helped years ago. But eh..

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Well you should have asked a few years ago ^_^

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was this thread here a few years ago?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've never been interested in anyone sexually, but I have longed for sexual situations, if that makes sense. I still have no idea where I stand on the whole sexual preference thing cuz I should view sex on a pleasure sort of view so it shouldn't matter who does what but I've still never cared for anyone. However I've always gotten a thrill out of the idea of bondage.

Point I'm trying to get to is my friends are trying to teach me to be a player and get me into a one night stand type of deal and playing "the game," which is completely against my personality, both chivalry and sexuality. Anyway, if somehow this does come through, what is really the chance of convincing someone the first, and perhaps only, time around to get freaky?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've never been interested in anyone sexually
You sound like a couple of my friends. I personally don't get it, but it seems that a most likely unhealthy obsession in video games and anime has led to them never finding real people sexually appealing.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's not a problem of high standards that come from knowing artificial characters. I've always been a bit on the asexual side. I'm not so obsessed with video games anymore and never been a big fan of anime.

I just don't think of people in such a way. Despite my analytical nature, I still argue with myself inside because I am constantly plagued by idealistic morals which bring about feeling such as shame which lead things to being taboo and therefore not to be thought about. In that way, I don't ever imagine someone sexually, nor can I even imagine myself in their company for too long, lest they think of it in return. I mean, I know the social definitions of what is and isn't attractive but I focus so much on personality that I couldn't even begin to guess what someone has under their clothes.

Anyway, my point was, if a girl is into that stuff, so much so that she'd have material for it or the knowledge of it at hand (being college dorms and stuff) that would express a kind of "readiness" so am I really picking her up anyway or is she more of the predatory one? Cuz I can definitely see myself trying to consider missionary position with a girl I've never met nor am attracted to and only picked up because my friends thought she was hot and being apathetic about the entire thing like "hmm... no we gotta stop, please get off me, I just don't care anymore." And walk out naked. The one night stand thing is so not me.