What's new

Bondage Corner

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Bondage Corner

it seems that a most likely unhealthy obsession in video games and anime has led to them never finding real people sexually appealing.
*raises hand* That'd be me

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Apparently, I'm not at the point that I have high standards yet.

If it's female and of age, I'd hit it :p

Though, even -I- have lines I won't cross.

I.E., these annorexic girls who look like Paris Hilton, or the LITERALLY 400 pound obese ones. I don't mean, 'oh, are you pregnant', I mean 'HOLY SHIT, DID YOU EAT A WHOLE OTHER PERSON?!?'.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, bondage is off track here.... Use bondage on a person weighing 400 pounds = even possible?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

fishing nets?

K, now we're being mean

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok ok, I'll not do that thing. But I just wonder.....? WELL anyways, I believe bondage is not for me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well anything can be conditioned, you just need a positive experience with it.
If not, who cares, there's so much to explore

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed there is. By the way toxic, when will the toxiclogic thread be readY?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Right after I deliver my baby

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If it's female and of age, I'd hit it :p
I'm similar, but I'm "If it's female and of age, I'd enter a steady monogamous relationship with it"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anything with a pulse...
or not

... pulse optional

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

You like zombie movies then? ^_^

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zombie bondage, = body parts left up on the walls for three days and then forgotten....

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

creepy. ive always had the problem of looking for the girl i was going to marry and was thus shut down by my own standards of maturity and moral highground. Ive found her so HOORAY but ive yet to meet another person who believes in an entirely sober lifestyle. seriously i never "found" her in the first place, she fell into my damn lap by tackling me with a koala hug while i was delivering a pizza. on the issues of bondage as a preferance i believe its like anything else new or exciting to the human psyche, anyone with even a slightly addictive personality (guilty here) will find the thrill of being in complete control of another person or being helpless in someone elses hands to be more addictive than cigarettes. and to be honest my fellow men, as far as sheer numbers go in my experience id say theres 4 kinky women for every one kinky man and your never gonna find out a girls preference on the subject if you dont ask. if not o kno /wrists youll never survive if yes HOORAY i gets to use teh ropes todays woot :p regardless screw one night stands, there empty and pointless, screw short term flings and fuckbuddies they to are pointless. look for that one that makes you happy and never let her go. most people only ever get one shot at that, dont screw it up.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

regardless screw one night stands, there empty and pointless, screw short term flings and fuckbuddies they to are pointless. look for that one that makes you happy and never let her go. most people only ever get one shot at that, dont screw it up.
I wouldnt go as far as to call them worthless. Obviously they're meaningless but everyone's aware of and ok with that

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

and that is why ive lost so much respect for the average drunk ass college student i have to deal with on a nightly basis

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So every time two people have sex, there must be 100% effort at a serious relationship behind it?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

and that is why ive lost so much respect for the average drunk ass college student i have to deal with on a nightly basis
Wait..... that means you had respect for drunk ass college students - and I take it you mean 'so drunk they have no hint of what they're doing' - in the first place?

:p

Nothing's wrong with a one night stand, or even multiple ones - :p - so long as both parties realize it's just sex.

I understand the institution of marriage, and I think it's great when two people get married and vow to love only each other -in that way- forever.
Even -if- lots of people decide to use the loophole known as 'divorce' halfway to 'forever' :s

To me, marriage started out as a religious thing, and it's evolved into a legal thing.

Then again, I believe in being allowed as many wives/husbands as one pleases - so long as all parties (husbands/wives) involved consent to it, so maybe I'm not allowed to think on the subject :p

Multiple partners + bondage = hawt?
Methinks so :p

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

So every time two people have sex, there must be 100% effort at a serious relationship behind it?
No, but there is a big difference (IMO at least) between 0% and 75%
;)