Re: Bondage Corner

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is that the step-by-step on how he talked about his friend being gay?
If so, my argument on BOB'ing works the same exact way and I use that exact bit as an example of what I mean.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

wow toxicLogic gave me brain tumors... either way wow i actually have nothing constructive to say apart antiquated personal opinions that are of little consequence to anyone but myself but i guess thats the nature of opinions isn't it? but apart from that i don't think i've ever had a gay friend get offended when i called something gay. only thing is he askes how is it gay and we ramble off into the thousand possible tangents between wht just happened and the word gay itself in both currently accepted meanings... try it sometime u want to have hours of hilarity try making the argument that a parking ticket is in some way truly gay and or homosexual the possibilities are endless(that is not to say they have no end but rather you'll repeat them in your head and chuckle for decades) another good one is rude people on the street and the real crowd killer... Asain and or women drivers (some female drivers are good most suck ass and my opinion wont be swayed in any way shape or form so dont even try and argue the point, you'll be shouting at a brickwall):p

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

To be fair I only like the large penis for the act of sexual intercourse to be of higher quality.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I don't want to try and bastardize the speech I have coming to the first asshole who accuses me of being homophobic to my face cuz I used the word gay in front of them. (Yes, I have a monologue prepared and memorized and I'm just waiting for someone else to be the jerk so I can be a bigger one)

But basically it breaks down to how words evolve and social definitions and how every word that means homosexual now never meant it in the first place and how "gay" and the like is a common derogatory term that has no affiliation to sexual preference and how using a word outside of it's regular context actually weakens the word and if these self-righteous assholes who pick up a cause just cuz they want to get their way... (because it's usually not gay people who get pissed, if so it's someone who doesn't understand the end results of their argument or talk to too many PC straight people)... They don't understand that there will always be racism, sexism, and things of the like so if they end up making most people not use the word ever and it goes unsaid in their social circle for so long, imagine how strong it becomes when someone actually does use it in a homosexual context. Sure, they think they're getting rid of hatred by getting rid of the word, but you can't erase language and you can't erase feeling so all they're doing is adding to the power of the word and hurting the homosexual community more than they're helping. Thus you can shove back in their face that THEY'RE the homophobic one for doing so much damage.

Yeah, that's about 1/5th of the superpunch the next faggot gets who steps in my face about my vocabulary.

And hey, whatever floats your boat, flesh is flesh as far as I'm considered. Technically you can pretend rubber is flesh too. What happens in the bedroom is personal but that doesn't mean it has to be shameful, anyone should be able to talk about it and no one should have to judge anything on it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

>:{
OH SNAP IT'S ON!
HOLD ME BACK! HOLD ME BACK!

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Ack, I've unleashed the beast. I need to think of something fast... Quick, look behind you, a distraction!

*Turns and runs*

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well I don't want to try and bastardize the speech I have coming to the first asshole who accuses me of being homophobic to my face cuz I used the word gay in front of them. (Yes, I have a monologue prepared and memorized and I'm just waiting for someone else to be the jerk so I can be a bigger one)
Why do people complain about talking about happiness?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cuz they're homos

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I agree with you, Toxic.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks hon.

I tried to do a bit where I told the audience "If I stood up here and pointed at each of you and called you a faggot. How bad would it be when I finally got to someone who is gay, I mean really? 'Did he just call me a faggot?' Yeah, but I called 50 people before you the same thing. Who cares, you faggot?" But they didn't want me doing that in case of younger kids.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

People are just WAY to concerned about "political correctness". They're always getting offended for other people, even when the people they're trying to defend aren't offended in the slightest. You are "allowed" to say controversial things so long as your part of the controversial subject (ex. sexual and racial slurs). But as a white male, I'm not allowed to say anything.
All in all, we really need to lighten up a little.

Interesting fact: Apparently 10% of people are homosexual.
Although this seems a little high to me. I think it includes anyone who's ever had a homosexual experience, regardless of sexual preference.

Edit: The way topics change so quickly on this forum astound me.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bondage homosexuals. There now it's back on topic -.-

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

People are just WAY to concerned about "political correctness". They're always getting offended for other people, even when the people they're trying to defend aren't offended in the slightest.
I know it's such a shame too. Trying to speak on behalf of other people is the utmost arrogance.

You are "allowed" to say controversial things so long as your part of the controversial subject (ex. sexual and racial slurs). But as a white male, I'm not allowed to say anything.
Not to offend, but I don't agree with that at all. Granted, we must watch what we say and ease into it a little more in defense of ourselves but it's really the context that matters, not the person. Language is language, it's the meaning that's harmful if anything. One of my friends (white male) has absolutely no problem and sees no problem in walking up to any black guy we know and saying "Sup my crazy n-word" and we all break out laughing.

Interesting fact: Apparently 10% of people are homosexual.
Although this seems a little high to me. I think it includes anyone who's ever had a homosexual experience, regardless of sexual preference.
Well the statistics are strange, but that's kind of a guesstimate type thing. There is the fact to be made that preferences (or at least how we currently view them) change constantly so these are based on self reports. Also it seems that reports of homosexuality in females is just above 10 and reports of males is just under 10. I believe it's officially 12% and 8% respectively or somewhere in there, but one of the first things you learn in psych is the error of self-reported surveys, so I would take those numbers with heavy grains of salt

Bondage homosexuals. There now it's back on topic -.-
So who wants to tie me down. (sure you wanna stay on topic now? :p haha)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, my tieing skills will probably end you as a rope over your mouth, and a underneath one of your heels.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to offend, but I don't agree with that at all. Granted, we must watch what we say and ease into it a little more in defense of ourselves but it's really the context that matters, not the person. Language is language, it's the meaning that's harmful if anything. One of my friends (white male) has absolutely no problem and sees no problem in walking up to any black guy we know and saying "Sup my crazy n-word" and we all break out laughing.
I agree with you in a personal situation, but the second it becomes public the political correctness on behalf of other people thing pops up again (In my experience at least).

one of the first things you learn in psych is the error of self-reported surveys, so I would take those numbers with heavy grains of salt
Couldn't agree more.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On political correctness: Don't be. You have the right to say what you want and feel how you want to feel. That is, if you're like Chibi and me and live in America. Never put any force behind your words when you speak your mind, and you'll be fine. If you don't put any force or power into your words, then people shouldn't be offended by the words.

Can we please has a discussion on topic nao?

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

alright ill try and steer us back with one of my trademark questions that seemed to keep this thread rolling on topic for so long...
FAVORITE PIECE OF FURNITURE TO BE TIED TO OR VICE VERSA:p:p:p