What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

mikeo6

Reputation score
well im a new member lol i know begging for stuffs is not good but im a cheap ass and can't afford the game. can anyone upload it on mega or drive please like you guys share the game like before. if u can't share then its fine anyway :(

its out on torrent. just stop asking here and do some r&d man

Justice_113

Reputation score
I'm hearing from my online friends that Chairi himself is reporting all the links/videos with his game download on it. He believe no one buy his game because people have places to download or pre-watch the gameplay.
P/s: Sorry for bad English.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That too. But it's extremely difficult to stop a torrent once it starts due to the P2P nature of torrents, so it's rather naïve of him to try.

mikeo6

Reputation score
i need help to start NOIR event. can anyone tell me how to get pink button meant for Nior rescue plz or if someone with 100% save. thanks
:)

Last edited:

Justice_113

Reputation score
i need help to start NOIR event. can anyone tell me how to get pink button meant for Nior rescue plz or if someone with 100% save. thanks
:)
You can go back to Page 4 and check my post. The video of this guy is somehow back alive and it have 100% save link.

eve13

Reputation score
There's 800 and 1200 for november update. I already stopped the subscription because I thought the creator tell us to stop subscribe before this month
Could someone explain what's going on? why there's restricted access update again? Or maybe someone know how to re-support it?
Appreciate it for anyone who reply

papey

Reputation score
There's 800 and 1200 for november update. I already stopped the subscription because I thought the creator tell us to stop subscribe before this month
Could someone explain what's going on? why there's restricted access update again? Or maybe someone know how to re-support it?
Appreciate it for anyone who reply
the game has been released so there's no longer a need for subscription

the general consensus to which I agree however is that the game is heavily overpriced (around 5000 JPY)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the general consensus to which I agree however is that the game is heavily overpriced (around 5000 JPY)
Isn't that like 50 dollars? How insane is this guy to think that's a fair price for a h-game he crowdfunded in the first place?

Mini-rant of things already said 100 times aside, I feel the game isn't horrible. I mean, the models look good, the animations are decent and have multiple steps, the game mechanics are functional and I didn't run across any major bugs. It's a little oversaturated with 'gross looking human' enemies, but the amount of enemies is good and most have unique animations (Even if a ton of them aren't my cup of tea)

Literally the only major complaint about the game is the price. Like... Why?

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here are some picture. Also to any lurkers, I don't have links to this game so don't spam my mailbox.

View attachment 17609View attachment 17610View attachment 17611
I've been busy with life so I just start the game today.

I have several questions, please help:
1. Where can I find 1st and 2nd picture area? Do I need to beat the game?
2. Onsen(Hot Spring) in the Gallery. What's the purpose of removing any of the girl? Is there anything special about the Onsen?
3. I can't find the Treasure in the last area. The one where you fight the half naked men with sticks/staffs. How do I get the Treasure?

Thanks for answering.

eve13

Reputation score

Well yeah, I also download and get 50% discount cos subscribe for more than 1000 jpy, but now the A1 game has been updated in form of restricted access 800 and 1200 november update again, check on his enty page. Which means we couldn't get the newest of A1 game again unless we subscribe again dude. So this means we only got A1 last update only from the booth sale page? No more update?
Then why he make another november update on enty page?

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
view/2583068

Put : before view . There is the player to player game .

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm at least happy that the game is not technically "finished," because Chairi talks about future updates for free.

I think I'll wait until a few of those updates happen to see if it suddenly becomes worth purchasing.

sirspeedy92

Reputation score
Hi guys,

Any tips on how to bypass this block in the Sewerage? It's just before the you ascend the well in a wooden bucket.