What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Unlike Raven, Izzy can't blush. That does, however, make her more determined to give River what for. Still, she doesn't look too happy about those pallets, reaching out and tugging on the netting holding the boxes in. She's still looking around and she stops for a second, turning back around to the office.

"Please, oh please, have what I need," she murmurs, forgoing the 'castle' for the moment and hurrying off in that direction.

Grashaboras

Lurker
Reputation score

Byron looks at the towers for a moment, then decides to move to the back as the first stones fall, using the crowd and hoping on Rivers distraction, while his hands drag him up the first few feet of tower 5.

((I will add another level to Dominate...))

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve stared at the "hill" and blinked, "What the hell?" she murmured, "Alright, no worse than climbing the mountains back home." And so she started to climb.

(Leveling up Celerity, and climbing pillar 8 as high as she can get in one go.)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Great just like basic all over again, except much higher." Ronny says from the shadows as he listens to River explaining the rules, obviously in a better mood since the night before. He starts climbing pillar 5, after moving around to that side of the hill.

(I guess I'll level up potence, since I don't even know I have the others yet.)

Last edited:

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

((I'll take a point in Auspex, since it wouldn't make sense to have a point in Thaumaturgy yet.))

Rosary sweatdrops. "Climbing... really?...." This was just ridiculous. How was this supposed to help with being a vampire now? She wasn't about to participate in some childish game, especially with no incentive. So, she moved to sit behind the palette (1), and pulled out the book. It was as good of time as any to read it. Flipping the cover open, she did so.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Eve can make it 10 ft normally, unless you meant she was using Celerity, in which case it's 20, though that costs a blood point. Rosary can level Thaum thanks to that book, but she can't start a new path yet, she needs individual instruction for that.))

River laughs as she watches them spring into action, hefting a rock and eventually tossing it at Raven, who's done nothing but stand around dumbfounded, staring at the center tower. "Get a move on!" She shouts as he tries to dodge it, taking it in the shoulder for his effort. He doesn't say a word, just dives over to pillar 7, and starts climbing a side on the far side from the center, after giving the fleeing Izzy a curious look. River hefts a new rock, and looks for another promising target...

((Whee, new round. I need to know whether Eve used Celerity, whether rodary took Thaum or Auspex, and everyone's new actions :) ))

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

(Used Celerity and decided to level it)

Eve shot up the side of the tower a lot faster than normal and blinked at the speed she possesed. Grinning like a madwoman, she took it to heart and shot up another 20 feet.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Izzy rubs her hands together as she enters the office. "All right. Let's see what we can find here." She promptly starts rummaging around in the desk until she finds some sort of cutting impliment. If the desk proves fruitless, she'll take another moment or so to sweep through the office itself.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's a sabotage!)

As Fletch gets to the top of the first tower he sees that the others have already gone much farther than he is. With a silent curse on his lips he takes a few steps back and takes off, jumping across the gap and towards Tower 2.

(Could I, theoretically, jump at Tower 9 and cling to it so I can climb it directly?)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny continues to climb pallet 5 as quickly as possible, as he tries to avoid presenting a target for a rock.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Rashar merely continues climbing pillar nine unknowingly under the guise of obfuscation. If she doesn't look down and see me, this will be easier than I thought. Rashar thinks, a task which is much more understandable than his normal speech.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sure can Rule ;) I'm also assuming Byron continues up tower 5 as well, so his action is safely accounted for))

Once again, River looks around at the others gaining height all around her. After a couple seconds and a short spin, she launches this rock at Eve, who took it square in the back, but managed to hold on for the time being. "That's good, what else ya got?" She calls out tauntingly.

Back in the office, Izzy's digging around is rewarded by an exacto knife, with a full blade, near the back of the desk's smaller drawer...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve hissed in anger and pain and she dug her nails into the mats in front of her. Growling all the way she slows and takes another 10 feet up.

(((How long am i able to use celerity without spending another blood point?)))

Last edited:

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary grumbled at the sounds about her. Couldn't they at least be quiet if they were going to be doing something so childish? Still, she kept reading the book.

Grashaboras

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Assumption that Byron is going on straight up is right :D))

Byron slowly bridges another 10 feet, while looking for a good opportunity to switch from tower 5 to another higher tower unoccupied, to avoid having to best Ronny in closefighting when they reach the top at the same time.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch sizes up Tower 9 as he mock-spits into his gloved hands before launching himself at it across the gap, trying to land as far up as he can.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes," Izzy cheers, though in a subdued manner. Stuffing the knife into the back pocket of her jeans, she then hurries back out of the office and back to the castle, crouching down low near the boxes at the base of tower 4 and doing her best to saw through the lower portion of the netting as quickly as she can.

Grashaboras

Lurker
Reputation score

Byron climbs up further, slowly trying to scale to the side of the tower, where he might be able to reach over to tower 6 and avoid moving to the flat top of tower 5.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

For once since Rashar was twisted by that agent, he is feeling somewhat happy and amused. The woman seems to have no idea he is even there. Does she not check the sides of the pillar she's on? He thinks, not aware that he's actually cloaked himself from view.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Both Ronny and Eve reach the top of their respective towers, Fletch and Byron opting to hop across to taller ones and grasping to the sides easily. Izzy works on cutting the netting, and gets the bottom side completely sheared through. Everyone else grite their teeth and climbs.

River takes another shot at Eve, this one catching her on the shoulder, though it seemed deliberatly pulled this time. "Going to hop over and see what you can do, missy?" She taunts, and laughs again. ((Forgot to mention before, but it's a Bashing damage whenever you get hit with a rock, so Eve has 2 bashing damage, and Raven 1))