What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK] NAKED☆PLUS (RE180803) (RJ180803)

kittenzoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ180803) NAKED☆PLUS: Sequel to Naked Order (RJ106101) *Released*

I'm sorry, but I'm so lost on this one and how to progress. I ran around the school for a while, upskirting in green zones, occasionally able to play a minigame or masturbate in certain areas. How do I progress, get closer to endings, or get fucked? I apologize if this is dumb, I'm just stumped.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by bluewr View Post

File size isn't that large

So I'm not the only one here is annoyed when he distributes what.
In any case here is who in the forum the other left announces.
Funny that at anime sharing then all go.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I'm not the only one here is annoyed when he distributes what.
In any case here is who in the forum the other left announces.
Funny that at anime sharing then all go.
That's the only file host I can use now, I'm not using my mega account here, since I already lost two with my main email account.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Copy and Paste the link!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the only file host I can use now, I'm not using my mega account here, since I already lost two with my main email account.

Can dirn now give as I do it.
No drikten left but simply by request.
+ If you want to be on the safe side.
Password
And with no later who ne medlungt makes Dartei only a limited time on your Acc leave because with something does not happen. ^ ^
Some use as I now know nen virus to unmask people who want to report.
Is not recognized by any antivrus mostly the latest can not recognize him.
The virus I found in anime anime was so one. XD
But this should not be underestimated.
There are always people who modish such things for a while and then he is no longer harmless.
All dei at Bittorrent roundwash what I mean there are mom many games which are actually free.
But illigal redistributed with viruses.
Https: //sukebei.nyaa.se/? Sort = 2
Is also affected.
Zb.3DSexVilla2
This is the best way to get the most out of it.
The game connects automatically and man can only use what one has purchased onlinen.
Allso eyes on the eggs purchase XD

Kann dirn nun Tipp geben wie ich es mache.
Keine drikten links sondern einfach per anfrage.
+ Falls auf gans auf der sicheren seite sein möchtes.
Paswort.
Und da mit nicht später wer ne medlungt macht Dartei nur ne begrenzte zeit auf dein Acc lassen da mit sowas nicht passiert.^^
Manche nutzen wie ich jetzt weiß nen Virus um leute die ein melden wollen zu entlarfen.
Wird nicht von jeden Antivrus erkannt meist die neusten können ihn nicht erkennen.
Den Virus den ich bei Anime scharing gefunden habe war so einer. XD
Aber trozdem solte man das nicht unter schätzen.
Gibt immer Leute die aus lange weile solche sachen modden und dann ist er nicht mehr harmlos.
Alle dei bei Bittorrent runder laden wiessen was ich meine da sind mom viele spiele die eigentlich kosten los sind.
Aber illigal weiter verteilt werden mit Viren halt versehn.
https ://sukebei.nyaa.se/?sort=2
Ist auch betroffen.
Zb.3DSexVilla2
Leuft übern Online Acc und ist des halb nicht cräckbar.
Das Spiel verbindet sich automatisch und mann kann nur das nutzen was man onlinen erworben hat.
Allso augen auf beim Eier kauf XD

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can dirn now give as I do it.
No drikten left but simply by request.
+ If you want to be on the safe side.
Password
And with no later who ne medlungt makes Dartei only a limited time on your Acc leave because with something does not happen. ^ ^
Some use as I now know nen virus to unmask people who want to report.
Is not recognized by any antivrus mostly the latest can not recognize him.
The virus I found in anime anime was so one. XD
But this should not be underestimated.
There are always people who modish such things for a while and then he is no longer harmless.
All dei at Bittorrent roundwash what I mean there are mom many games which are actually free.
But illigal redistributed with viruses.
Https: //sukebei.nyaa.se/? Sort = 2
Is also affected.
Zb.3DSexVilla2
This is the best way to get the most out of it.
The game connects automatically and man can only use what one has purchased onlinen.
Allso eyes on the eggs purchase XD

Kann dirn nun Tipp geben wie ich es mache.
Keine drikten links sondern einfach per anfrage.
+ Falls auf gans auf der sicheren seite sein möchtes.
Paswort.
Und da mit nicht später wer ne medlungt macht Dartei nur ne begrenzte zeit auf dein Acc lassen da mit sowas nicht passiert.^^
Manche nutzen wie ich jetzt weiß nen Virus um leute die ein melden wollen zu entlarfen.
Wird nicht von jeden Antivrus erkannt meist die neusten können ihn nicht erkennen.
Den Virus den ich bei Anime scharing gefunden habe war so einer. XD
Aber trozdem solte man das nicht unter schätzen.
Gibt immer Leute die aus lange weile solche sachen modden und dann ist er nicht mehr harmlos.
Alle dei bei Bittorrent runder laden wiessen was ich meine da sind mom viele spiele die eigentlich kosten los sind.
Aber illigal weiter verteilt werden mit Viren halt versehn.
https ://sukebei.nyaa.se/?sort=2
Ist auch betroffen.
Zb.3DSexVilla2
Leuft übern Online Acc und ist des halb nicht cräckbar.
Das Spiel verbindet sich automatisch und mann kann nur das nutzen was man onlinen erworben hat.
Allso augen auf beim Eier kauf XD
What exactly are you going on about?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but I'm so lost on this one and how to progress. I ran around the school for a while, upskirting in green zones, occasionally able to play a minigame or masturbate in certain areas. How do I progress, get closer to endings, or get fucked? I apologize if this is dumb, I'm just stumped.
when you interact wit people who gives quests (people with green "!"), in left side screen on map will appear red star - you must go to that area an look for red indication arrows, to complete quest you must interact with red "!"

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Psst, here take this. It'll help you on your journey.

Just over write the existing .wolf file.

Btw, I was never here.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i give up. I got no clue how to she is supposed to get fucked. All the sex scenes i found are from events, or missions....

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, i give up. I got no clue how to she is supposed to get fucked. All the sex scenes i found are from events, or missions....
  • this game how to play? is whatever to ending, dont care what quest done or not, event success or not, better dont use time reload game
  • get GP can open all hscene, but not sure how many...
  • if after ending enter pass pass.jpg can add 5k GP
  • if want clear more GP, after ending better choice 1 & 3 on 2.jpg , 2 & 4 better off
  • if get all ending is nothing special, but some ending maybe add mini game

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The ending room gives you enough hint, and there's a more specific hint for how to get each ending.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save? Or a small walkthrough?
There isn't a plot or walkthough, you just watch the stat point, and reach the required point by doing quest, and going to specific map or talk to specific npc to get one of twelve ending(Not counting the 2 Ending 0, in which you choose to leave the school without clothe, depending on if you're normal nude, or slut nude)
And by clearing a ending, your stat and money found would be converted to GP, which will open up options for new game+, up to unlocking CG/Event room, so you can get it by just beating it multiple time.

Ending 0 - Leaving school while naked 2 varation, normal nude and slut nude, will net 0 GP

Ending 1 -
淫欲 - 200~249
発覚 - 150+
進行 - doesn't matter
時間 - 250+
Go to Gym to activate

Ending 2
淫欲 - 250+
発覚 - 150+
進行 - doesn't matter
時間 - 250+
Go to Gym to activate

Ending 3
淫欲 - 100+
発覚 - 100+
進行 - doesn't matter
時間 - 200+
Reach the above stat by event 36 in gym(時間 150+)
Requrie to be a virgin

Ending 4
淫欲 - doesn't matter
発覚 - 100+
進行 - 100+
時間 - 200+
Reach the above stat by event 36 in gym(時間 150+)
Requrie to be a virgin

Ending 5
淫欲 - doesn't matter
発覚 - 150+
進行 - 200+
時間 - doesn't matter
Go to the gymnasium

Ending 6
Lose to game club(Event 16)
Go to game club after 時間 150 to trigger event 33
Which goes to event 34 for ending

Ending 7
淫欲 - doesn't matter
発覚 - doesn't matter
進行 - 149 or lower
時間 - 300+
Walk around the school, and the event will trigger, if 進行 is higher, then ED11 will be triggered

Ending 8
After meeting the deliquent event in the gymnasium, go to the roof when 時間 is below 199
and you will get a gambling ring, lose between 3000~10000 yen to get choice to prostitute self.

Ending 9
Talk to the girl in room 2-1
After 時間 - 100+ talk to ther to trigger ending

Ending 10
In New game+ when you get the 淫欲 limit breaker after getting amount of GP, talk to X number of student while nude.
And when going into classroom, will get gang banged, go into gymnasium while in slut/perverted status

Ending 11
淫欲 - 100 or lower
発覚 - 100 or lower
進行 - 150+
時間 - 300+

Go gym to trigger event 50
Ending is
淫欲 - 100 or lower
発覚 - 100 or lower
進行 - 200+
時間 - 300+

Ending 12
淫欲 - 100 or lower
発覚 - 100 or lower
進行 - 200+
時間 - doesn't matter

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok after unlocking every bonus with GP, there are options to unlock places that allows you to view masturbation animations in each area, also an option to make NPC rape you when spotted. However the minigames take ages to unlock.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok after unlocking every bonus with GP, there are options to unlock places that allows you to view masturbation animations in each area, also an option to make NPC rape you when spotted. However the minigames take ages to unlock.
how much GP you have to get the rape when spot bonus?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how much GP you have to get the rape when spot bonus?
Don't remember how much exactly since I just cheated as much GP as I could, I'm guessing around 5k. The bonuses started unlocking at 1k.

Anyways at some point the main character will stop giving a fuck about clothes and will refuse to put them on saying "it is meaningless to wear clothes at this point". At this "not give a fuck" mode you can enter classrooms to get gang-raped. At the 1-3 classroom you can play a mini-game of walking around the corridor while getting fucked. Not sure what ending is this. (edit: nvm i didnt read. it is ending 10)

Uploaded save is at a timeline after entering that mode.

Attachments

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I eagerly await a translation for this game as I only have a smallest clue what is going on.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I was in way over my head here. I'll still deliver a partial, but sections of what I translate will inevitably be... not as good as someone else who actually would know the language.

But here's what I've done so far:
  • Explanation of how the free exposure game works.
  • Various menu items (probably a bunch I've missed though, but I have most of the menu stuff from the auditorium and a little from Lin's house)
  • The little bits of dialogue where Lin strips on that clothes hanger icon (because I personally enjoy stuff like that.
  • The entirety of the scene recollection room (I recommend using that with the saved game that Balmunk Fezarion posted)

It probably won't be good even by partial standards, but it will hopefully be better than nothing (even if a few lines are botched).

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I absolutely hate the mini games With a passion usually reserved for annoying children and misplaced lego bricks. Other than that though, this game is just how an exhibitionism game should be. I would be willing to Commission someone to do a translation should they be interested. Will set aside a couple hundred bucks when i get my next paycheck. anyone here interested or already planning to do it for free, give me a shout.
Might make a thread here and other Places in december.

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I really want to get this and the first game, I hope this gets a translation, is there a translated version of the first one?

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I really want to get this and the first game, I hope this gets a translation, is there a translated version of the first one?
Naked Order has had a full translation for a pretty long time, I think there was a thread on ULMF about it when it was first being translated, but I can't for the life of me find it

You can probably find a DL link if you google it though

I absolutely hate the mini games With a passion usually reserved for annoying children and misplaced lego bricks. Other than that though, this game is just how an exhibitionism game should be. I would be willing to Commission someone to do a translation should they be interested. Will set aside a couple hundred bucks when i get my next paycheck. anyone here interested or already planning to do it for free, give me a shout.
Might make a thread here and other Places in december.
I'd be willing to donate to such a fund as well

Last edited: