What's new

[Complete - Full] [Circle Tekua] Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians

Eminba

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Well the new game is out for those who are intrested

carrotcake222

Reputation score
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\errorhook.py", line 51, in wrap
File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\filecopier2.py", line 75, in doCopyFile
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 245, in copy2
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 110, in copyfile
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 70, in copyfileobj
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Getting this error. Anyone else having this problem?

reggaemaster

Reputation score
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\errorhook.py", line 51, in wrap
File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\filecopier2.py", line 75, in doCopyFile
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 245, in copy2
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 110, in copyfile
File "C:\Python34\lib\shutil.py", line 70, in copyfileobj
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Getting this error. Anyone else having this problem?
I'm getting the same error

carrotcake222

Reputation score
Managed to fix the issue, try patching an unpatched version of the game instead of one where the 0.2 patch was already applied

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there any plans to translate some of the other side-story stuff after the main game is finished? (the new valentine colette story, charlotte training thing, the 2 epilogue things of the first succubus tamer game(?))

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello,

After patching the game, exactly following the steps except selecting a folder for the destination, and getting into the game right after the movement tutorial when you get out of bed at the start of the game I'm prompted with the notice attached to this message. I'm currently using "Locale Emulator" for the Japanese files, which I use to make Succubus Tower 2 work, but I'm getting no luck with this game. Would anyone mind sharing a solution?

Thanks for your time.
It looks like a sound file missing error. Check if the file "レトロ決定音.ogg" exist in the game's folder Audio/SE.

HorinKruzin

Reputation score
Graphics folder is too large to upload. But you can extract it and other folders from your game using .
Then delete/rename Game.rgss2a, overwrite Data and try to play.

However, I am not sure the translation is intended to work this way. It would be best to find out why Rpgmakertrans isn't working on your system, fix the issue and then apply the patch properly.
Would it be too much to ask for a more thorough explanation, I've got a similar problem, similar setup and all. I've extracted the data, but how would I got about getting the graphics and data in the right place? Is there another tool I need to do that, or am I severely overthinking this? Data and Graphics are in a normal file folder, so is the format the issue here?

Attachments

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would it be too much to ask for a more thorough explanation, I've got a similar problem, similar setup and all. I've extracted the data, but how would I got about getting the graphics and data in the right place? Is there another tool I need to do that, or am I severely overthinking this? Data and Graphics are in a normal file folder, so is the format the issue here?
Set your locale to japanese either with windows or some app. And avoid too long folder names. Unpack again. Should work.

Sintayled

Reputation score
Why, if I may ask? If you want to translate them yourself, then go for it.

If I translate them, they'll be done after I've finished Succubus Tamer 2. The decision will simply be based on if I find them worthwhile or not.
Thanks for the quick reply.

helier

Reputation score
@Pummels2 Could you give us a progress update on the translation?

Hope everyone's still staying safe.