What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

IreliaYun

Reputation score
I've noticed that in the gallery there now is a loop function listed under controls when pressing the right mouse button, but i can't seem to get it to work, does anyone know if there's any functionality to it as of now?
The whole animation was divided into several parts
For example the ZA WARUDO one
There's the grab, first part of sex, second half where a tentacle reach into her mouth, and after sex when time moves again
By right-clicking during certain part mentioned above you can loop these parts
But the "transition" part, like the grab or she gets moved from one position to another, could not be looped

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the new female enemy Spear Lady doesn't have an animation??? She just keeps walking on top of you when you go down...

Danchou

Reputation score
The whole animation was divided into several parts
For example the ZA WARUDO one
There's the grab, first part of sex, second half where a tentacle reach into her mouth, and after sex when time moves again
By right-clicking during certain part mentioned above you can loop these parts
But the "transition" part, like the grab or she gets moved from one position to another, could not be looped
I'd already tried right-clicking on certain parts of the H-animation but it doesn't work.. or maybe it's just me

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where do you get those lockpicks anyways? Apparently I barely have any and was going for the new rapier thats been added

HK51

Reputation score
@Tewi, sorry for bothering, but how one does uncensor this game?
Can't find a difference in uncensored/original versions. The CameraCensorship classes in Assembly-CSharp.dll seem the same, unnamed shader used by MosaicField material also seem identical in both version... so where is the magic?
In CameraCensorship class there is mention of two materials: Pixelation_Fader and BlackFade. But I can't find them in assets.

paparapa

Reputation score
So. what have u guys been playing lately since there is no update on NOR yet?

Kinda bored. Anything similiar to NOR?

Tentalover

Reputation score

Fate Grand Order and Granblue Fantasy. definitely will keep you occupied until their services end.

anything similar to NOR... you can google games with metroidvania as keyword. or maybe play some classic like castlevania symphony of the night.

SSS360

Reputation score
Fate Grand Order and Granblue Fantasy. definitely will keep you occupied until their services end.

anything similar to NOR... you can google games with metroidvania as keyword. or maybe play some classic like castlevania symphony of the night.
I think he/she refers to a H game

a fun gameplay h game to me is Flying Princess, with diferent characters and a really cool pixel art.

And games like NOR, if you dont know him, look for Koooonsoft games, Parasite in city or Vosmug games, their all classics, but maybe you dont know them.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been pretty invested in One Step from Eden, which kinda plays like a roguelite MegaMan Battle Network on double speed.
As for H, I replay Fullflap titles every now and then, especially Demon's Sperm, and it's fun coming up with self-imposed challenges. I also stumbled upon Slave Knight Sarah, a Zelda-esque game with faux GameBoy-styled graphics, which I'm not fully sold on yet, but it has its charm.
As for Metroidvanias, nothing beats FOBS for me, but there's a game called Castle Evil (by Ebisen) which I haven't played in a while. It leans quite a bit on the Castlevania end in terms of combat speed and layout.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will anything be added to the costume feature?
While the option has been there for a long time, nothing has been said about it so far. Since Aradia's outfit also doesn't seem to be a separate sprite/layer, it would be a lot of effort to make costumes. I feel like "costume" is probably going to be more about "accessories" like glasses or alternate hairstyles, maybe, but nothing's official.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While the option has been there for a long time, nothing has been said about it so far. Since Aradia's outfit also doesn't seem to be a separate sprite/layer, it would be a lot of effort to make costumes. I feel like "costume" is probably going to be more about "accessories" like glasses or alternate hairstyles, maybe, but nothing's official.
If the animation rig can be reused, then the only thing that needs changing is the costume. Of course, the dev would have to create new assets for every existing angle in which the outfit is posed. Same goes for what you suggested. Glasses, alt hairstyles, etc...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As a start for costumes, I'd be fine with just recolors of the existing outfit. You'd just have to take the existing files and mess with Hue and Saturation in an image editor.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If the animation rig can be reused, then the only thing that needs changing is the costume. Of course, the dev would have to create new assets for every existing angle in which the outfit is posed. Same goes for what you suggested. Glasses, alt hairstyles, etc...
In terms of just the combat animation itself, yes. But if the dev has any plans to also involve alternative outfits in H scenes, the many different ways Aradia's clothes get ripped or torn off alone would make for quite the workload.

snusnumrik

Lurker
Reputation score
It can be played in ENGLISH!!!!!

I just discovered that if you download this two guys

put in .exe folder, version x86 reccomended
and XUnity.AutoTranslator: download the BepIn version and put in BepIn folder.

It is a fucking revolution!

Kerenga

Reputation score
Well that dous nothing for me. I put the BepInEx folder in the Main NOR Folder(where the .exe is) and put the plugin in the BepInEx Folder. Then start the Game via .exe and nothing translates. All Chinese ingame.