What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Reputation score
Hi! I've got this old translation file from a person on f2p years ago (bless that person!) and managed to translate all those tutorial bubbles, the Introduction, Ending scene 1 (2,3,6 were already translated when i got it), everything related to weapons (besides 2 weapons), all enemy descriptions (besides 1 enemy), all diaries (i think), and every event up until the third area. Three Suzune events were also translated when I got the file and some oth. some item and magic descriptions, and some other minor translations. Note that I've used Google Translate when doing this but I did try to fix some English along the way. I hope this helps somebody out there who's also translating

Attachments

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, this time I guess I didn't miss anything.
But I should realize nobody will be interested in these.
dude thank you.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi! I've got this old translation file from a person on f2p years ago (bless that person!) and managed to translate all those tutorial bubbles, the Introduction, Ending scene 1 (2,3,6 were already translated when i got it), everything related to weapons (besides 2 weapons), all enemy descriptions (besides 1 enemy), all diaries (i think), and every event up until the third area. Three Suzune events were also translated when I got the file and some oth. some item and magic descriptions, and some other minor translations. Note that I've used Google Translate when doing this but I did try to fix some English along the way. I hope this helps somebody out there who's also translating
thanks friend much appreciated you can use deepl instead of google though just a tip for future reference

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does anyone know where to find the last book entry in this pic don't even know if there is an entry or not?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, so missing weapon is not exist.

ありがとう!どちらもバグで、武器図鑑のその場所はミスです。
NightofRevenge_10[(085198)2022-10-31-18-34-57].JPG

プレイいただきありがとうございます!!
・まず一番ネックであった「メニュー画面のボタン以外をクリックするとフォーカスが外れて、また選択してからじゃないと動かせなくなる」
これに関しては何とか修正の目途が立ちそうです。
助言頂いた方法から、コードを書いてみましたが、一応装備や色々選択中に間違って違う所を押してもそのボタンが選択されたままの状態が維持できております。
ビルドした上で、また色々めちゃくちゃクリックしまくってバグが出ないとも限らないですが。(他の選択肢のフォーカスに影響するなど)
一先ずはフォーカスが外れる事は大丈夫そうです。
調べている最中にも同じくUnityで制作中の方々は悩んでおりましたね・・・。

そして、その他のバグも修正していきますが。
コンフィグが開けないや、メニューが戻らないなどにどうやら「裏でSteamを開いている」と発生する場合があるそうです。
もしSteamを起動していた場合は一度終了して頂けると幸いです。
また画面表記が崩れるバグは起動時の解像度16:9のどれかを選んで頂けると直ります。
またこれは今後強制的に16:9の比率しか選べないようにする可能性があります。
(前作バレットレクイエムも固定でした)
・また、一部武器図鑑、顎貫きと小夜鳴鳥の間はミスです。????のまま埋まらないので修正致します。
・その他まず軽微ですぐ修正出来る物&進行に影響が出そうなバグから修正できるようにしていきたいと思います。
今しばらくお待ち頂ければと思います。

Will fix mouse in menu's problem
And some other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Sorry for overlooking your yt walkthrough videos. I just beaten the final boss and I feel sad about it, then I feel even sadder when I found out I didn't discover the ranch by interacting with Suzune before Aradia did the thing in final boss area.
Aradia is a 10/10 meat toilet, but even she needs headpats after her encounter with the final boss. Ht+of+revenge_886593_9533491.jpg

helltauros

Reputation score
Sorry for overlooking your yt walkthrough videos. I just beaten the final boss and I feel sad about it, then I feel even sadder when I found out I didn't discover the ranch by interacting with Suzune before Aradia did the thing in final boss area.
Aradia is a 10/10 meat toilet, but even she needs headpats after her encounter with the final boss.View attachment 45942
She deserves nadenade (pat pat) chuchu (kiss kiss) and mofumofu (hug hug)

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello ,i remember someone posting a full map of the game a long time ago .
Did someone ever update it please ? i'm terrible at dirrections and keep getting lost .
Actualy adding the event on that map woud be realy amazing .

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a heads up but maybe be wary of this translation text file on some events, maybe double check, for example, during the first gameover, ALL of Aradia's lines are wrong XD someone literally made them up, because they are NOT edited google translate, it's literally made up a lot of the first GOR scene, so gotta wonder what else

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I finished the game but i have no idea where i could be missing some of the documents. I dl'd the gallery file and completely missed the dominatrix women apparently, and wherever the 5th game over scene is. I also only had 8 heals and 7 MP pots so i was probably missing stuff there too.

Playing on Very Hard was just right i think. You have movement like bloodborne, deflects like sekiro (just guard is pretty goated) but the enemies move more like ds2. Bc its a short game in comparison i was leveling everything relatively equal and found the pontiff knight sword (kyoukai knight) to just have overwhelming advantage from its super high base atk with holy dmg and 4 hit combo with low stamina cost. Suzunes iaijutsu style was a little too slow, and Candores alt upgrade (single sword that splits in the final combo hit) was really cool but sadly fell behind in damage unless i went all in on int.

Does resetting weapons return upgrade materials? If not, how do we acquire more final upgrade mats

Im a bit interested in trying the kares ageha (the luck scaling rapier) and the thorn witch sword to see if they have any special properties.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, this time I guess I didn't miss anything.
But I should realize nobody will be interested in these.

I think this will be ignored because it's in the middle of 200+ page (and more to come).
You should DM the thread creator or an moderator to have a link to it put in the first post.

NotVeryC

Reputation score
They wasted a golden opportunity with the beast dog boss, there's only one scene and it's a death game over.
This game is heavily inspired by Dark Souls and its not hard to see how the "beast dog boss" became dlis' take on Sif. It would probably be incredibly inappropriate to add a h-scene for him seen in this context.

tungckvn

Reputation score
View attachment 45891

Do you guy know where to find A103 entry?

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.
The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.

Can you take a picture of that location ?

MonkaBonka

Reputation score
Is there any gallery for the events? If yes, I can't seem to find it.