What's new

Demon's Tale

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

A. You may be able to read when two someones are gonna rape you, or you can turn one with lesser will against the other for your own double-team.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"The spell of thoughts," Iniel declared, after a moment's deliberation.

Asehaniel raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment as she wove energies in her hands to create a small gemstone. "Absorb the energies contained within this, and you will know the spell," she explained. "Remember, however, that all spells create at least some celestial noise, and using them may attract the attention of other demons, angels, or even some mortals who are especially aware. Obviously, certain things are louder than others..."

"Now, Tamiel, your turn. You can learn the spell of Attraction, allowing you to sense a person or object you've attuned yourself to, no matter where they may go, the song of Possession, allowing you to slip into mortals or even weaker celestial beings and control them like a puppet, or the song of Thunder, a spell that causes a great deafening thunderclap that can stun beings in the area, as well as causing such a disturbance that it masks all other celestial noise in the area for several minutes afterwards," she offered, smirking slightly.

Tamiel, now recovered and having climbed to his feet, albeit shakily, gave his sister a sidelong glance, and grinned broadly. "I choose the song of Attraction," he declares, and takes the offered gemstone from his mistress.

"Now then, the two of you are ready. Your first task is simple enough, all i want you to do is infiltrate the mortal world and await further instructions. To simplify everything, I've even prepared identities for you. Iniel, your name will be Katherine Chambers, and Tamiel, you'll be her brother, Nicholas Chambers. Your bodies will change to suit a more earthly appearance when you enter the world, so there's no need to concern yourself about that."

She took a moment to pause and stretch, arching her back before continuing, sounding slightly bored explaining this. "You will enter the mortal world into a moderately sized town by the name of Eden. From there, how you choose to live your mortal life is your own concern, I merely provide the options. Do try not to stand out too much though, if you can manage that. There is a man, an associate of mine, I recommend you visit as soon as possible. His name is Bernard Austin, more commonly referred to as Professor Austin, who can be found at the University of Eden. He will provide you with certain essential records and documents you may find useful to have; some nonsense about birth certificates and identification and nonsense." She stretches again, "He's probably the best person to talk to about any problems you might have as well, as a mortal, he certainly understands how the whole society works better. But keep in mind, he's my servant, not yours. The documents and things, he's providing at my behest; anything else you may want from him, he may demand a favour for. Or not, it's his decision. And if you get him exposed or killed, I will be most displeased, so do be careful about running to him for help, should you find angels after your blood..."

"Hurm.. I think that just about covers everything. Oh, I almost forgot! You will quickly realise that you have certain urges, and if they're left unchecked, you may lose control. While you do not need to eat or sleep as humans do, I suggest, if you intend to find a way to keep your identity secret, to find subtle ways to satisfy these urges. If there's anything else, bother Bernie about it, I grow weary of this..." she dismisses them, and with a wave of her hand, a circle of glowing runes appeared beneath the demons. They had but a moment to grasp the situation before they were sucked through the newly opened portal.

The next instant, the pair found themselves in a cold and dark room. Well, room was perhaps a little lenient a description, as only two of the walls had been completed, and the ceiling, much like the floor, was a simple concrete slab. The entire structure they were in seemed to be made out of concrete and steel support beams, and was remarkably incomplete, but it had served its purpose, they had arrived without anyone seeing them do so. A construction site, according to some scattered memories from the souls that formed Iniel; it was rather odd to remember things she knew not she, but one of the past lives that was now part of her, had learned.

It appeared to be night at present, although not particularly late night, by the look of things; again, more memories she couldn't properly access. But stranger still from the distant memories, providing insight from just outside of reach, was the appearance of Tamiel, and herself. While they both remained very thin and wiry, their hair colour had transformed into a shade with more brown in it, apparently a more natural looking red hair, although it was still remarkably red. Her claws had retracted somewhat to leave her with a rather pointed set of nails, while Tamiel's were gone completely. Naturally, their wings and tails were gone as well. And most different about the pair, was the sudden existence of clothing.

It was clearly a crude rush job, perhaps due to their mistress' onset of boredom, as the pair wore near-identical outfits sized to fit them. On him, a simple black t-shirt, and a pair of dark blue pants that she recognised as jeans. And on his feat, what was apparently referred so as sneakers, although they didn't seem to make him particularly stealthy. Although, they certainly made softer footfalls than the knee-high heeled boots she wore; just looking at the laces, she found herself wondering how one gets in and out of these any-time soon, but that was a problem for another time. Around her waist, she wore a tight fitting skirt seemingly made from the same material as Tamiel's 'jeans'. Jeans-skirt, she supposed. And a similar top to his shirt, although hers was styled differently to better show of her feminine curves. She had the niggling feeling that something else usually worn was completely absent, perhaps something not usually seen from the outside, but couldn't quite remember what that might be called.

As Iniel got used to her surroundings, Tamiel had already wandered over to the nearest area where he could look around from, and was doing just that. They were here in the mortal world, now what...?

Decision Time!

About multi-decisions: Sometimes, multiple decisions will occur in the same post. This is usually because certain options in one decision will influence the success of others. In this example, the success of talking to Tamiel to work together will depend on what you suggest they do first, while the option of bending him to your will eliminates the necessity of deciding where to go at this moment, and simply leaving without him doesn't advance the story enough on its own.

Decision 1: Tamiel.

a) Suggest you work together for now

b) Attempt to bend him to your will

c) Ignore him and leave normally

d) Attempt to sneak away without him noticing.

Decision 2: What now?

a) Attempt to find Eden University

b) (Attempt to bend Tamiel to your will)

c) Try and find a nearby mortal

d) Spend a moment to try and sense for celestial activity.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C
C

Ditch the dud...

Find a new toy...

He's most likely just gonna stalk her later anyway...

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

A in both choices

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1A
2D

Team-work and caution. The pair shouldn't be found so easily here.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

C) Ignore big bro. We've had our fun with him, and he'll be back.
A) Talking to that Austin fellow sounds like the safest thing to do.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

1. A - we're just starting out and new to the world. Best not to make enemies of potential allies so quickly

2. A - Find the university, get established, and learn about the world so we can live in it... else we die in it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1. A - we're just starting out and new to the world. Best not to make enemies of potential allies so quickly

2. A - Find the university, get established, and learn about the world so we can live in it... else we die in it.
this,.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Iniel made up her mind, and took a few steps towards Tamiel, who turned his head as he heard her approach, presumably to not allow her to do so without him at least being able to see her.

"I think we should stick together, and try to find this university," she suggested, biting in the tip of her finger as she thought her words over carefully. "This Austin person has things for the both of us, and if he is truly a servant of mistress, it will be more convenient for everyone if we went together. Besides, I do think mistress wants us to help each other to some extend..."

Tamiel gave her a cold, appraising look for a moment. "Your words make sense, sister," he admitted. "Although I don't suppose where this university is? And be forewarned, we still have a debt between us, and I shall repay it in due time," he threatened her.

"Mm, I look forward to it..." she responded in a sultry voice. "Are you gonna spank me too?" She chuckled darkly, before giving a half shrug. "I get the feeling the university is an important building; it would be large, and there might be some signs pointing towards it. I... think... it's a place of learning..."

"Yeah, I agree," Tamiel added with a nod, casually jumping out of the construction site and landing gracefully on the pavement a floor down, provoking a sigh from his sister. 'Honestly, we're trying to keep a low profile...'

It was almost eerie how quiet the town was after dark, with basically no foot traffic and very little in the way of vehicles moving either. After some wandering, Tamiel noticed a sign that mentioned the university, and from there the pair followed the trail until the found themselves at the front of a large campus with "Eden University" on a sign out front. The grounds were clearly well tended, but not overly ostentatious or showy; like most of Eden, it seemed to be simple and practical, nothing extravagant. These people had no sense of gluttony.

Walking into the main building, the pair found themselves in a reception area, where a bored looking middle aged woman sat behind a desk, staring at them from behind a pair of sensible glasses. Before they had much chance to formulate any plans, she spoke up with a flat, emotionless "Yes?"

Decision Time!

a) "Hi, we're lost, is this Eden University? We've been wandering for hours trying to find it..."

b) Use Spell of Thoughts on the secretary

c) Nudge Tamiel to make him take the lead.

d) "Hi, we're here to see Mr. Austin."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

d

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

d) Get strait to the goal. We can always sneak back and read her thoughts from around the corner.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

D Austin is presumably a powerful entity and therefore has likely garnered unwanted attention best not to gain notice yet

Last edited: