What's new

Demon's Tale

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

a) As annoying as the photo is, I'm sure a demon can get over it. Besides, a little bit of temptation for Mr. Austin, and anyone else he shows (perhaps the professor of our class?) and we need to get the contract finished.
Ditto. He can keep that photo. Teach us a lesson to let our guard down.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A. Get the contract signed but make sure he doesn't put in any loop holes against us.

If we let him keep the photo he might use his once a week ticket earlier in the week than if we let him just remember in his head what we look like. Plus if he uses the photo for say masturbation then we could claim our part of the contract had been fulfilled for the week since we had satisfied his desires once already.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

a) As annoying as the photo is, I'm sure a demon can get over it. Besides, a little bit of temptation for Mr. Austin, and anyone else he shows (perhaps the professor of our class?) and we need to get the contract finished.
This one A

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A - She also wants to make sure he does not renegade on the contract on his part of the contract, and there are more pressing matters at hand...

As for future blackmail, well, she is a demon, she will likely be able to handle it well, besides if he gets to cocky she can always use a dildo up his ass to show him who´s the real boss around here.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

C have some fun

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B: No freebies!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A...

Pics are proof of her existance and mot too many should be allowed to exist...

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Slowly striding over to him, she kept a playful smile on her lips. "So then, contract..." she suggested, placing a hand on his hip for a moment before sliding it off. "I'm sure you've got desires that need attending to..." she added teasingly, moving over to a corner of his desk and gently straddling it.

With a half-grunt he reached over his desk and into one of the draws, pulling out a very ancient looking piece of paper, or perhaps parchment, rolled it open and placed a weight on each end to keep it open. Iniel instantly recognised this sheet as something specifically created to hold spiritual contracts; not because she'd seen one before, but simply because the demon parts of her simply knew such information. As she thought about it, she even realised she knew the ritual to create such an item.

He spoke in the infernal tongue, dictating the terms of their agreement to the paper, who formed words in elaborate black cursive text that appeared to write itself from the middle of a letter out. Even as she pressed herself against the corner of the desk, feeling it grind against her, Iniel paid careful attention to what he said to ensure he did not alter the terms they had agreed upon. Once or twice she had to shoot him a look to keep him honest as he tried to word things carefully, but after a long and detailed version of the terms they'd decided, to ensure no pesky loopholes, was worked out it came time to sign it.

Decision Time!

a) Sign the contract

b) Back out

c) Suggest perhaps just one more minor adjustment...

d) Use the Spell of Thoughts.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

I would do D if I thought it'd work, but sadly I don't.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A

I think we've distracted him enough to prevent him from thinking straight enough to come up with loopholes.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Gently placing her finger on one corner of the contract, her name appeared in dainty ink upon the page. She gave a long and soft, sultry moan as she did so, which broke out into a chuckle as she pulled her finger back, and suckled upon its tip, looking expectantly at Austin.

He also reached out and marked the page with his name, completing the contract, which promptly rolled itself up and bound itself with a crimson ribbon. "There, our dealing is complete," Austin remarked, walking over to behind his desk and filing the contract into a drawer. "I'll process these pictures and have everything ready for you and your brother to pick up tomorrow," he explained as he sat down, smiling at her slightly.

Decision Time!

a) Straddle the corner of his desk harder and moan sensually, this isn't over yet.

b) Climb onto the desk and drape yourself over it, ask him if there's anyhting more he wants.

c) Call in the contract to sleep with him

d) Use the spell of thoughts on him

e) Slowly leave the room, complete with a swaying hips strut.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote B, no sense wasting our half of the deal if we can convince him to use his instead, eh?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I vote B. Let's see if he wants some fun.