What's new

Demon's Tale

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

As Austin continued to stare at her intently, Iniel slid off his desk, adjusted her clothing, and store over to the door, glancing back over her shoulder to blow a kiss back to Austin and offer a parting "See you later~". He didn't really offer much of a reaction, and simply let her exit the room, whether through disbelief at her recovery or just indifference.

Still, the very act was difficult. He had been sitting right there, exposed to her, walking away smoothly from that had proven very difficult to do. And now that she had walked out of his office, obstacle two lay sprawled out on the a nearby couch, looking directly at her with an amused look.

"My, my, don't you look flustered, dear sister," he called to her as she strode past him. "Something I can help with?" The combination of his tone of voice and mannerisms seemed to indicate he had at least some idea what she was suffering. And he was right there, laying down. Better than Austin, better than any mortal lover and by the bulge visible in his pants, he was all ready for her. She could just...

Decision Time!

a) Change of plans, Tamiel will do just fine.

b) Continue as normal, put him down with words and ignore him.

c) Flee now and hope you can lose him.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.

As in Blow right by him and find an easier meal. That he seems so knowing is evidence that both he and Austin are likely to blame for her current lustful state. We would obviously be in more control of ourselves unless one or both of them had done something.

But we're not going to let him see us run either.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yes, B is the choice

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

B, he'd only manipulate us in our current state of mind.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bloody well ignore him, if possible, distract herself long enough to actually have a clear head.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Breaking the chain, I'm not. Going with B.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Unless you've suddenly become a lot more... capable, no, nothing you can help with, little brother," Iniel shot back as she walked past at a brisk pace, pushing through the door into the next hallway.

"Oh, I disagree..." his voice came from behind her, his footfalls shadowing hers. "I know what you want, what you need, and I can give it to you..." he said slowly as he followed after her, a short distance behind. "And I will give it to you," he added darkly, making his intent clear. Part of Iniel's mind knew she was in trouble, in her current state it would likely be simple for him to assert control over her; already she was having to fight against a desire to give in. And then she saw it.

The door up ahead, it opened inwards. She would have to grab the handle and pull it back, and he would be on her before she could slip through. He could push her up against the class, lift up her skirt and... no, these were not safe thoughts to be having. Time was running out, this was her last chance to escape...

Decision Time!

a) Turn on him suddenly, try to knock him down and then escape.

b) Bolt for the door, maybe she could get through if she took off suddenly.

c) Go for the window. It's only a 2 story drop, that's safe, right?

d) 'Submit' to him now, and try to remain in control.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Bloody hell. We tried to have some quality time with him earlier, and he just wanted to be dick, and now he's trying to take advantage of us? Let's get out of here.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

Super Action Demon Girl - Go!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bloody hell. We tried to have some quality time with him earlier, and he just wanted to be dick, and now he's trying to take advantage of us? Let's get out of here.
Ima go with this vote.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A!

He wants to be a rapist, I want to crush his skull and drink his brains.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

A boot to da head will do a world of wonders to him. Either one of them, it don't matter.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bitch slapping him to the floor would lead to a nice little "I said NO!"