What's new

Demon's Tale

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

A.

Our agreement probably hinged on actually having sex. Austin never asked us for the peep show and satisfied himself. All we've managed to do is have a mutually satisfying masturbation session with him. We might as well taste him and make him look forward to the main event.
This.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Iniel gave a long, hungry "Mmmm..." as she ran her tongue slowly across her upper lip and taking her finger from her aching opening, she gently scooped up some of the seed splashed upon her body, placing it near her mouth and poking at it with her tongue.

Slowly, she brought her wet finger closer to her lops, tongue slowly twirling around it before closing her lips around it with another long "Mmmm..." as she savoured the taste. Almost involuntarily her other hand sllid down her body and began to tease her opening as she tasted the professor, eyeing him hungrily as she did so.

"I am certainly looking forwards to having you do that to me," Austin began in an amused voice, "Later this week when I feel like I need your attentions." He smiled cruelly at her, even giving a soft chuckle. "Right now, however, I'm quite satisfied..."

Iniel let out an involuntary moan of frustration. She needed it. She needed it now. Her entire body craved for the feeling of another inside of her, anywhere would do, anyone would do, just as long as it was in her. "I... ooh..." she mumbled, fighting for control with her primal urges.

Decision Time!

a) Call in the pact.

b) Belittle him for being finished so soon.

c) Try to fight off the lust, we need to think clearly!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

Act like a demon, not a sex addict.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

c) damn, first person we come across and we've become quivering piles of lust.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Outsmarted. Lame.

Fuck this guy. Get to the dorms and jump someone's bones. C.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

C.

It seems we need to learn to do these types of things without turning into a sex addict.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pffff, do you really see that happening?
It's already starting to... notice how little of the choices at the moment aren't sex related? The character is becoming a sex addict and if you can't see it perhaps you might need to look it over a bit more thoroughly.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Iniel concentrated with all she could, trying to clear her mind so that she could think. It proved to be incredibly difficult, the waves of desire were taking their toll on her, and she needed release. It didn't matter who any-more, she needed to feel someone inside of her, to please and be pleasured by them. Anyone would do, and there was someone right before her, all she'd need to do was say a few short words and he would be bound to satisfy her...

Anyone would do...

..any..one..?

Throwing reason against her desire, she came to the realisation that anyone would do. It need not be him. But it had to be someone, and soon. If her desire grew unchecked for much longer, she would completely lose control until she was satisfied; a very dangerous position to be in.

But her brother was outside, he could be an easy, if risky solution to the problem. Beyond that, she could search for someone else, maybe attempt to track down that man Austin was meeting with earlier, perhaps the secretary, or even hit the streets and find someone to jump. Either way, she had to make a decision now, and act quickly.

Decision Time!

a) Give up and call in the pact.

b) Go to Tamiel

c) Attempt to track down the man who met with Austin, Mr Grey, he might still be on campus.

d) Visit the secretary, Ms Weathers

e) Hit the streets and search for someone.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I vote E.
In this state of mind our brother can manipulate us too easily, calling in the pact with Austin means he wins, the secretary didn't seem interested at all, going for Mr. Austin's friend seems too close to someone who isn't quite our ally... find a stranger. I'm sure lots of folks would have a hard time turning down a horny and beautiful woman who asked them for no strings attached sex.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just to be different, I'll say C.

Yes, he may not necessarily be our ally, but as a new demon who can't even really trust her own brother, who is our ally? We might as well see if Mr. Grey is interested in a little kiss n' tumble with us - and we just might pick up some juicy gossip about our annoying Prof. Austin during the the pillow talk.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I vote E.
In this state of mind our brother can manipulate us too easily, calling in the pact with Austin means he wins, the secretary didn't seem interested at all, going for Mr. Austin's friend seems too close to someone who isn't quite our ally... find a stranger. I'm sure lots of folks would have a hard time turning down a horny and beautiful woman who asked them for no strings attached sex.
Exactly what I was thinking. E

BlueSlime did bring up an interesting idea, though.