What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Scene-wise, my save is complete, you can load Blue one and just ask any girl to milk you, use Delusion Capsule or equip any Box accessory and then sleep to get any desired scene. I have a more recent one with all the marriage endings and substories unlocked as well as all the weapons crafted, but all of that is done for my personal perfectionism and have no impact on the H-related content. Also, yes, this game is more complex that your usual H-RPGM game, so you have to either use the patch or level up your Japanese language knowledge.
Your saves don't work for me. I can't load any of them in any way, so all the scenes I can watch are the select few from the main menu, but I can't enter the game and watch all the other scenes I get from some of the other saves (always just a few of them though). At this point I am about to give up on the game, as it is not even worth the time I put in already in search for a complete savefile. Language barrier is not really an issue here, as reading some of the solutions required later in the game tells me that I would not consider finishing it even if it were completely translated into one of the other languages I speak, because it is convoluted as fuck and needlessly complicated every step of the way. Some people may like that in a H-game, but personally I play enough hard games as it is, don't really want to rip my hair out over h-games too.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i tested his save and it works just fine, are you sure you copied the files correctly like shown in the screenshot?

if it still doesnt work, play the game until you reach the first save point, which is right at the beginning before the first fight, save and then override the existing files with the 100% save

Attachments

Shrifted

Reputation score
How do I get into the EX Dungeon and where can I put on the DLC Codes? xD
Just wondering because I am halfway through Chapter 2 now I think and up til now it was never mentioned. Is it post game or have I not the newest version?
I am on 4.17 because thats the only one I can find out there.

Also thanks for the translation. Some partsd are really rough but the Game is perfectly playable with this.
You'll need version 5.0 or greater, those are the ones that have the first EX Dungeon. The current version is v5.21, I think?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You'll need version 5.0 or greater, those are the ones that have the first EX Dungeon. The current version is v5.21, I think?
Hu boy, so i am lacking way behind with the version I got xD
Care to push me in the right direction on where to get this version you are speaking of?
I mean i would by it but I have no credit card for dlsite and cien..well I have no idea on how to buy something there.

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
Care to push me in the right direction on where to get this version you are speaking of?
I mean i would by it but I have no credit card for dlsite and cien..well I have no idea on how to buy something there.
Sadly, we cannot help with that. When you get a chance, you should totally support the creator.

If you can get even paypal working, you can buy "points" on the "work safe" side of DLSite, and redeem them on the NSFW side.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you can get even paypal working, you can buy "points" on the "work safe" side of DLSite, and redeem them on the NSFW side.
Dont worry, I will try that out with the points on Dlsite.
One last thing I read earlier on this thread that the "DLCs" are not accessible on the Dlsite Version. Is this true?

Shrifted

Reputation score
I bought the game off of DLSite. It should be possible with a CC, no PayPal needed. If you don't have one, you can get one of those gift CreditCards from a convenience store, which will also work. I used them a ton when I didn't have one of my own (namely for Steam and other online stores) and they should work fine once you enable them for online sales. It costs roughly $6, and automatically will give you the latest version, including any other EX Dungeons and updates the creator will make.

DLCs are basically additional Mementos which are unlocked once you install them, which you can relive using the Delusion Capsule, just like any other one. I wouldn't worry tooo much about not having them. Lv1 has machine translated them, so they do at least some readability, but they are not hand translated yet. I'm probably not going to be touching them for a very long time, if at all because of the fact that only a sliver of English fans even have access to them....

If/When I have time to translate, I'm probably going to focus on the Echo Pink Bed scene, but I have no clue when I'll have time to work on it.....

Madflavor

Reputation score
Man I hope we get an announcement of SHRIFT 2 before the year ends. I'm assuming the dev is making it. I mean, it sounds like it. But it took him half a year just to finish 1 of the 4 EX DLCs. So if he's gonna wait til he's completely finished with SHRIFT 1, it could be a long time.

ShionK

Reputation score
You buy the DLC from his Ci-en page, and input the text on the roasted pig.

The EX crystal is just an update to the game.
So how do I know whats DLC and what isn't? I looked a few times to try and wrap my head around it but I guess I don't have the IQ to understand

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So how do I know whats DLC and what isn't? I looked a few times to try and wrap my head around it but I guess I don't have the IQ to understand
I don't understand.
The game has updates. The updates you just redownload the game from dlsite.

The DLC you pay for on his ci-en (japanese patreon). It comes with a text file that gives you a number code. After installing the DLC just put in the numbers on the roasted pig and it'll send you into the unique DLC scenario.

Shrifted

Reputation score
How do you fight Beetle Harpy?
As said before, she's in EX Dungeon 1. You'll need to have v5.0 or greater, and be bonded to Mother Rabbit in a postgame state, which will unlock the green crystal in Your Room.

Loresmen

Reputation score
What are scenes 115, 116, 117, 120, 121, and 122? I thought they were the scenes for the ex dungeon harpies and queen. But they don't seem to unlock no matter what I try.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
@Anegorami you didn't reply to this question earlier, so allow me to ask you again: how do you get Real Knife (Edge Dagger?) in this game? The best I got was bloodied fan from Dakki.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this has been answered but i couldn't find it when searching; what is revenge data for, and what happens if i "get revenge". I'm on a mercy route atm and im scared to choose it in case it fucks something up for my whole save..

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The "get revenge" option just loads your game at the start of the battle you just lost, it will not ruin your mercy run as long as you complete the battle mercifully.

Reactions: Yes

Shrifted

Reputation score
@Anegorami you didn't reply to this question earlier, so allow me to ask you again: how do you get Real Knife (Edge Dagger?) in this game? The best I got was bloodied fan from Dakki.
You can craft a Dagger of Malice around the very end of the game at the crafting table, using all of the monster weapons you've gotten.

Anegorami

Reputation score
What are scenes 115, 116, 117, 120, 121, and 122? I thought they were the scenes for the ex dungeon harpies and queen. But they don't seem to unlock no matter what I try.
These Devils Codex entries are currently unobtainable.

You can craft a Dagger of Malice around the very end of the game at the crafting table, using all of the monster weapons you've gotten.
Sorry, I'm not that active on the forum so I had missed that one.
@Shrifted is right, you can craft it at the end of Genocide route right before the battle with Hyakki Oni. Here is the recipe:
The first two weapons can be obtained by talking with the evil statue after the corresponding devils were annihilated (a message should appear). Other weapons are dropped by the corresponding bosses.

EDIT:
Correction: The sole weapon that actually drops is 不浄扇 (Stained Fan). All the others are obtained by talking with the statue after the corresponding devil was slain.

Last edited: